first day

Campus Royalties

I heard my bell ringing ugghh it's time for me to wake up.

"Princess Eun it's time to wake up."  My maid, I really don't treat them as a maid... But a family, she keeps on ringing the bell.

"Mrs. Lee I don't want to wake up yet~" 

"but it's your first day of school darling~" she really treat me like a daughter and I also treat her as a mother.

"urgh. I hate going to my school ~ there are lots of bullies..." She motherly smiled.

"hurry up. Your food is waiting along with your brother and your sister."

"ok. Just wait for me oustide..." As I went to my bathroom.

she left me inside and take a bath. As I finished cleaning myself my clothes are already ready.

"pfff that Uniform why?!?! Hope mom and dad transfer me to a good school...hope I can transfer to my sister and my brother's school. It's unfair! Both of them are at the same school but me... Urgh I want to transfer there ..."

I went downstairs straight to the Dinning room.

I saw them waiting for me it was a long table with lots of chairs but only the 3 of us will eat...

I bowed infront of them as they did the same.

while eating there was silence. This is the only family I know that when eating there is no conversations happen!!! 

"Get ready for school~" my sister awkwardly talk.

"Eun do you want to study on our school?" My brother told me... Awww it's the first time that we had our conversations at the dinning room. 

"Ehhh... Oh of course~"

"just talk properly since I'm your brother. I noticed that you're out of place. You don't have any social life~ you're always here at home for about how many years~ try to hang out."

"neh~ you seems different when it comes to social life my dear~" my sister added. ehhh huhuhu I want to cry now for they made the first move to talk tears of joy.

"so wanna come with us on our school? Today so that you will already transfer there?" Prince Himchan smiled.

"really? Of course"

"but first I'm going to tell Mr. Jung the school's secretary." Prince Himchan stand up first to call Mr.... Mr. Jung.

"Come to my room dear~ I will let you borrow my uniform." We didn't finished our food. I was excited and immediately followed my sister. As we went out to her room I feel like I've been refreshed... But what if their old attitude comes back again? Are they doing this to me because my birthday is coming? Urgh stop doing nonsense thoughts Eun~

As I went inside the black car I already have the feeling of curiosity, nervous and yet I'm happy~

I was riding at the 2nd car with my sister. The feeling inside the car was really awkward here comes the 'NO TALK' policy again T.T

and of course the next ruler of the land was riding on the 1st car, Prince Himchan.

when We arrive at the front gate and we're about to come in I saw lots of girls and boys almost block our way inside. 

"Princess Taeyeon~ what are these students doing?"

"Oh I forgot, since it's your first time Himchan oppa and I are the school's Prince and Muse ONLY AT THIS SCHOOL these people doesn't know that we have royal bloods, so you better don't spread about our relationships..."

"ahhh so am I just gonna act like a scholar here?" So this is why they grew up in this kind of surroundings...

"you may... That's what we do, when we do have scholars here we invite them to come with us going inside... Like you know opening the door with us~"

"ahhh~" I was amaze by the school's place that my father built huhuhu I miss my parents alot...

as the car stops feels like 'wow' these guys totally admire my siblings~ my normal day is going to start when I step out in this car~ 

Students are screaming wild when my brother went out and so as with my sister, but wait I'm afraid of what will be their reaction when I come out ...as I step out and feels like there was a moment of PAUSE in a play~ In a great shock students are shouting like crazy! Ohh weeewww how come my siblings are so famous... I saw some of them are holding a paper saying welcome newbie~ 

so it's me for sure~ my sister and my brother walk first as I followed them at the back... As I walk I heard lots of comments, gossips and sayings about me already~ but still I act like normal as in the 'NORMAL' me. We stop at the middle and a lady was standing infront of us.

"welcome students~" she said.

as we bowed to show her respect.

"is she your..." She was about to talk when my brother signaled her to shut .

"ahhh ok~ let me guide her to her room." They didn't say a word but they already separated from me without even saying goodbye I feel like I've been offended~ and students at the back we're following them and so the place was quiet.

"let's go my lady~" ehhh did she know?

"how come you know me?"

"In this school I know every record of each students including you, your brother and so as with your sister. "

Well as I entered my room I think there are only few students in this room hmmm well I guess 12 boys and 12 girls excluding me?

the Lady introduced me to the class 

"ok class please respect her for she's new here even if she will became loyal to this school ok? Well she's Kim Eun Ah~ if you want to know her more of course you'll approach her to be her friend. Ok please seat here mada..." I signaled her to be quiet. When she left It feels like I'm just an invisible person here.

"annyeong newbie!!!" Girls went near me and they are all friendly ahhh~ so sweet it's the first time I experience to be greeted like this.

So they ask me lots of question and so I answered all of it except for 'what is my parents work?, my personal life, about my profile, etc. about my royal blood, and what's my relationship with Kim Himchan and Kim Taeyeon ', so I keep quiet don't you ever say Eun that your a princess ok?


Hope you'll like my first story ;) 

kyahhh to subscribers on my first story

hope more will read and subscribe this ;)

muahhh thank you