Sanction

Never Apart

Well, thats it. 6 months have been passed, very slowly, and Gohn was about to get back to Korea for two weeks due to his semester break. Jenissi have never been more excited - They spoke a lot on the phone and his neediness for Gohn went bigger and bigger inside. Seeing him will be the best thing that happened to him in the past six months.

All of the group have started their universities semesters - Seogoong and Sangdo went to the same arts academy, and Nakta and Hyeri went to the Seouls Public College together because Hyeri couldn't afford studying on a better one, so Nakta decided to go with her. Jenissi went to a different arts university, mostly because of their great music classes.

"Did he call you yet?" Jenissi asked Nakta, who was sitting on the couch in Sangdo's apartment. They all gathered there and sattled with Gohn few days ago they will meet there. Jenissi insisted to pick him up from the airport, but Gohn didn't want to bother him with that, so he said no. "He texted yesterday that he will call me when he will land, don't push it."
"Sorry, i'm just excited"
"We all are." Sangdo said when he came back from the kitchen with a glass of water, handing it to Hyeri. She is not a typical annoying girly girl, and everyone got along with her really well.

Jenissi managed to stay close with all the others, mostly because he had more interaction with Gohn, and now he was the one to mediate between them. He really liked the things as they were, but being away from his boyfriend for so long was unbearable, so waiting him was an absolute torture.

Hyeri was sitting next to Nakta on the couch, Jenissi near them, and Seogoong and Sangdo took chairs from the kitchen. Everyone was impatient. All of the sudden, Jenissi's phone rang loudly. He peaked at the screan and he saw it was is mother. He excused, and left the room to answer.

"Taeyang get your back home right now!" His mothers voice was cracking as she yelled at him over the phone.
"I cant, i'm with my friends" he remained calm.
"I dont give a damn about it." He was about to hang up right after her sentence, but he definitely didn't expect the next one. "Your father is here."
He froze. What would his dad want from him? He haven't seen him for nearly 2 years, and the last visit turned ugly when his mom threw a vase on him. He mostly wanted to get there so he will prevent a murder and suicide or something. He grabbed his bag from the living room and ran out without explaining, leaving Seogoong's shouts behind.

When he got there, he could already hear them arguing through the apartment's door. He opened it slowly, entering silently. His parents stood in the living room, pointing at each other and fighting loudly.
'He just got here, how the hell they can fight already?' He thought as he slammed the door closed, finally drawing their attention.
"What are you doing here, dad?" He stood next to the door, eyes wide open, staring confused at his father.
"You grew so much, Taeyang." He ignored his sons question.
"Don't around, dad." He couldn't stand people who cant give him a straight answer.
"Oh Taeyang... I'm here for a very good reason." He aloud himself to take as seat at the sofa, still facing his son. Jenissi took few steps towards him, still standing up. His mother crossed her arms and her expression went sour, tapping impatiently on the carpet with her foot.
"I heard you just started taking music classes here."
"Yes, i started 3 weeks ago."
"Good, so it won't be a much of a problem for you to quit." Quit? What the hell is he talking about?!
"Excuse me?" He eyes even got wider.
"As you probably know... I left for Tokyo. I was away for a long time and, well, had some thinking."
"What are you saying?"
"Just tell the kid your damn will already." His mother groaned from across the room, earning a death glance from his father.
"You are coming with me back to Japan, Taeyang. There is a fine music and arts university near my work. I can use some connections to get you in right aw..."
"What makes you think I want to leave?" He was confused. It wasnt a request, he was TELLING him he is moving.
"I'm your father, Taeyang."
"No, you are a stranger to me."
"Stop talking bull. I did everything I could do to keep you close."
"Keep me close?! I see you once in 2 or 3 years! And it always ends up with you and mom fighting!"
"Due to my work it is noא immpossible! You... You are grown up now, I thought you would know whats good for you."
"Mom!" Jenissi ignored his father. "What is your opinion about this bull?!"
"Well, honey... Even though it is hard for me to let my baby go away like this I think some time out of Korea will be good for you."
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"In the past months you were very upset. Like something is bothering you... And you always hang around with those kids i have never met and... I'm worried about you."
"So you are sending me of to Japan?!"
"Taeyang, listen to your mother. This is the only thing we ever agreed about." Well, his father didn't lie. It was an exceptional event.
"I have life here, I can't ditch it all."
"You are a single young man, i'm sure you will get along great in Tokyo." His mother smiled softly. Usually he finds her smile comforting, but now he was looking at her with disgust.
"WHO THE HELL SAID I'M SINGLE?!" He raised his voice. He never told his mother he was dating Gohn, not mentioning telling his father. They stared at him pretty shocked, as he blinked forcibly.

"Mom, dad... I have a boyfriend." He shot it out confidently, looking straight into his father's wandering eyes.
"A b... Boyfriend?" His mother mumbled.
"Yes. A BOYfriend. For almost a year."
"How come I never knew about this?"
"Because neither of you gives a about my life." He clenched his fingers into a fist.
"You even met him. It's Dongsung, mom." As he said it his mother froze. She looks blurred at his direction, and he could sense she is losing herself in thoughts, probably thinking about how she missed it out, because Gohn used to hang here a lot.
"I dont care how much you want me to go, I still..." His sentence was cut off by his ringtone. He fished out the phone from his pocket. It was Nakta.
"Jenissi, something happened." Oh no. No. No. All he could think about is that the plane crushed or Gohn was kidnapped or some horrible other things, and his expression darkened.
"Taeyang, honey?" His mom noticed he became suspiciously quiet, but her words flew through his right ear and exited the left.
"He not coming Jenissi. He is gonna stay in America."

Those words hit him like a baseball bat, making him drop the phone and collapse backwards to the kitchen chair. He fewlt like the world have made him expect Gohn's arrival just to slap him in the face with it right away - He literally waited 6 months just for that.
"Honey? what's wrong?" His mother grabbed his shoulders and tried to catch his stare, all she could get out of him was few mumbles she couldn't fully understand.
"Jenissi? Are you there?" Nakta'a voice was heard from the phone on the floor. His father picked it up and answered.
"He is... unavailable right now, something urgant?" He said while glancing at his paralyzed son.
"Umm... Okay... Just tell him to call me back right away." They both hang up. Jenissi was leaning with his right hand the kitchen table, and it looks like he was thinking hard.

It's like 6 months of his life was waisted waiting for him. All of their conversation about what they'll do when he comes back became nothing. Gohn dissapointed him. Until the next break, there are few months - not 6, but let's say it wasn't worth for Jenissi to miss an apportunity to study in Japan for it.
"I'm going." He anounced. His parents looked at him and then on each other, pretty confused.
"Going where?" His dad asked.
"To Japan. with you. I have nothing to do here, apparently." He declaired it with a sad tone, bowing his head so they won't notice his pooling eyes.
"You won't regret in son, I promise we will have good time there."

* * * * *

"It's been 2 hours, why isn't he calling back?" Nakta's patience started to vanish away. Everyone was still in Sangdo's apartment.
"Maybe he is trying to reach Gohn's phone." Hyeri suggested.
"But he won't answer anyway! Oh god what if he did something stupid?"
"It's Jenissi. He is more rational than all of us together, i'm sure he just busy or something." Seogoong said as he was playing with his shirt's hem, pouting to himself.
"Yeah, chill, maybe he is just trying to distress. He will be here in no time, you'll see." Sangdo tried to relax his buddy. Jenissi was actually planning to call them and tell them about the news - as bad or good - but his father insisted he will start aranging his transition stuff right away.

There was a knock on the door, and everyone was staring at Sangdo.
"It's your apartment." Seogoong said.
"But you are my guests."
"Exactley, moron."
"I hate you all." He grumped and got of his chair, stepping to the door, opening it slowly into a crack.
"Sorry, we don't take foreighners in."
"Shut up and let me in." Gohn was standing out side in the hallway, holding a huge bag and a there was a smile on his face.

* * * * *

"Taeyang, your phone's keep buzzing here non-stop." His mother entered his room, holding his phone who was buzzing loudly.
"Leave it, I'll check the messeges later." He was sitting on his bed, looking at his mother shrugging and exiting the room. His dad was talking with to university he was studying in, making sure to get his son to Tokyo as fast as he could.
"Okay Taeyang, everything is more or less sets. you just need to visit at their offices to get some documents."
"Sure dad."
"So... would you mind telling me what changed your mind?" He sat down next to his son, who looked at the ground.
"I just figured out I have nothing to do here anymore. Plus, studying in Japan will look good on my future work application."
"It's good to see you're thinking far!" He fist-bumped his shoulder awkwardly, but Jenissi didn't look up yet. He just kept thinking about Gohn while an image of him walking away at the airport was flooding his brain.

* * * * *

"He is still not peaking up." Nakta was frustrated. He was actually worried Jenissi did something stupid, but he couldn't figure out what.
"I'll just go to his house." Gohn was about to get up the couch. "I don't care about the surprise anymore, I just want to see him."
"Umm... Okay. Just don't say it was my idea."
"He might hit you." Seogoong added.
"I'll hit him back." Gohn said while making his eyes become two curved lines.
He exited the apartment and came down into the street. Nakta's idea to surprise Jenissi seemed to be a good idea at first, but now that Jenissi is "missing" he began to think it might be slightly stupid. Or immature. Or both.

Jenissi's house wasn't so far, and he pretty much missed the streets in Korea. California was way too hot for him, and the chilly wind at the quiet allys reminded him how much he missed Seoul.

He entered safely into Jenissi's building, making his way up the stairs, nervous as hell. He was so excited just from the thought of him hugging Jenissi again, kissing again and being with him again, even if it's just for 2 weeks.
His hand shook a bit when he lifted it to knock. What if he is not home? what if he did something stupid as Nakta always said? What if he is mad him for lying?
Gohn wasn't ready to take a chance. He grabbed his phone and called Jenissi.

Jenissi was actually at his university's offices, taking out some files for his transition to Japan. When his phone vibrated, he was about dismiss the call, figuring about it was Nakta, but when he finally pulled out the phone and looked at the screen, his heart dropped.
'Gohn' appeared widley on the screen.

"Explain." Jenissi said right away when he pressed the green button on the screen.
"So now you're answering?"
"Explain. Now." He didn't gave a about not answering calls. He was dissapointed and angry, thinking about Gohn sitting right now in his dorms in California, with a bunch of other foreighn people he didn't know.
"Relax, first of all." Relax? Relax? does Gohn even know when you say to someone to 'relax' he will become the opposite?
"Relax? you want me to ing relax?! i have been waiting for 6 MONTHS! I have waisted 6 months of my life talking to you and planning what should we do when you'll come back! I don't want to hear any excuses from you Gohn!"
"Oh dear god... Jenissi listen..."
"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN!" He was now yelling. "You know what? I don't have time for you! i'm busy moving to Japan."
"JAPAN?! what the hell are you talk-"
"Yes Japan. My father offered me to move him. Like you even care, It's not like you're here. why would it matter if I would be in somewhere else?" and he hang up. Not waiting for his boyfriend's explanation. He wanted to, at first, but he is too furious right now to think.

Gohn was standing motionless infront of the door. He knocked harshly on it, waiting for it to open so he can run to Jenissi and hug him, But his mother was at the doorway.
"Oh... Dungsung. How are you doing?" She leaned at the frame. It was the first time she looked at him as her son's boyfriend.
"I need to see Jen.. I mean, Taeyang, right now."
"I'm sorry but he is out."
"Where did he go? This is important, Ms. Kim."
"He is at his university."
"So late at night?"
"He is just taking care of some transition files."
"T-transition..? he really is moving?"
"Yes! you must be happy for him Dongsung."
"No... Not really." Gohn said and rushed down the staris, ignoring Jenissi's mother calling him, confused. He has no clue where the hell is Jenissi's university, but he just keeps running down the streets. He knew the name of it, and he stopped asking a passingby strangers where is it located.

It took him really long time to get there. Gohn was afraid he left and drove back home, but half of him felt he is still there, like he is waiting for him.

"Everything will be fine Taeyang, Tokyo is amazing!" His father tried to cheer up his grumpy son as they were walking down the main stairs outside the university. It was already darkening, and the air was very cold. He sniffed, and nodded bluringly to his father.
'Am I doing the right thing?' He started thinking to himself. 'Yes, of course I am. If Gohn wanted to be in Korea right now he would be.'
Jenissi's steps went slower as he was thinking to himself, and his father already enetered the car.
'Oh god i miss him... I miss him so much...' He lifted his head, looking at the sidewalk.
'I miss him so much I can imagine him running there.' He pouted and sighed. 'I want him so badly I can hear him calling my name...'
The imaginery Gohn kept going towards him. Jenissi was sure he is going crazy.
"Jenissi!" he could hear the dimmed scream through the darkness. Great, now he is sure he is going nuts.
He turned back to the car, and was about to reach the door to open it when something heavy tackled him down the sidewalk. He was lying there, half struggling under the weight that hit him and half confused.

"WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME YOU STOP AND LISTEN!" The order came along with a familiar voice. Jenissi squinted his eyes, making sure he is not imagining. Yap, he is. There is a Gohn on top of him. It is not even possible, right? wrong.
"Jenissi!" Gohn said loudly once more. They were still lying on the ground, Gohn on top of him, while Jenissi stared at him blurred.
"G..Gohn?" He finally mumbled. maybe it isn't his imagination after all.
"I missed you." Gohn whispered to him, still breathing heavily from his long run. They both stared dazed at each other, not really realizing that they are on the ground, lying in a weird position. Only then Jenissi figured he is not dreaming.
As he lifted his head from the ground, Gohn lowered his and They kissed, passion flooding their veins along with shaking lips, probably not from the cold. Only when Gohn pulled away, they realized the situation was a bit awkward, and got up fast, looking around nervous as Jenissi made sure his father wasn't staring at them - fortunately, he was just sitting in the car.

"I HATE YOU." Jenissi smacked Gohn's arm, his expression was slightly mad. "I was sure you forgot about me..."
"How can I forget the only person I have ever loved?" Gohn said as he cupped his boyfriend's face, making sure not to break eye contact. Jenissi was about to kiss Gohn again when he heard his father yelling towards to get going.
"Dad, this is my boyfriend, Dongsung." Jenissi said as Gohn bowed.
"I don't care if he is your boyfriend or a football player, my is freezing here, so get in the car."

* * * * *

"You tackled him. Into the ground." Nakta was making sure he heard correctly when Gohn was telling the story. They all sat in the living room at Sangdo's apartment, it was really late at night already. Jenissi have delayed his transition to Japan for 2 weeks, but he was still going. Gohn and Jenissi were sitting on the couch hugging each other, Sangdo and Seogoong next to them and Nakta and Hyeri on the floor.
"Yes."
"You couldn't just walk to him gently and tap his shoulder."
"No."
"I'll never get you, Gohn."
"How can you? Hyeri got you first." and they all laughed. All the 4 friends really missed those moments.
"You guys are unbelievable." Hyeri said with a smile. "Am I part of the group already?"
"Group? What group? The only reason we have this group is because no one else wants us in their group." Seogoong said, with a smirk.
"Oh please Seog-ie, like you guys weren't the hottest and most popular guys in school."
"Yeah I know, It's just fun to hear it."

No one noticed Nakta and Gohn sneaked to the kitchen togehter to get more drinks, but Nakta just wanted to talk with him.
"I'm gonna ask you something so please answer honestly," He started, leaning on the counter. "Do you think me and Hyeri are a good couple?"
"The best!" He replied without hasitating. "She was the best thing that happened to you if you'll ask me."
"Good... because I'm thinking to propose her."
"P.. propose? like, with ring and wedding and crying and all?"
"Umm, well yeah."
"I'm happy for you man." He hugged Nakta tightly. "Should I be upset you got over me so fast?"
"Maybe. like you had a chance with me anyaway."
"Okay, don't push it."
They went back to the living room, and spent the entire night together, just 6 of them. 2 couples, and 2 singles - parhaps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I just finished my first AFF fic *seal claps*
Sorry for updating so darn late... I had some work to do due yesterday X: I was re-writing this chapter like 4 times, each time I had a differnet idea... But I sattled with this ^^
My next fic will be The Kingdom (forward here) and it will be MUCH different from Never Apart. The poll result's made it a GohnxHansol fic :) but I will include some more couples maybe.
I'm corrently working on the first chapter! so subscribe and stay tuned for it kekek

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS, THANK YOU FOR READING :)