Interaction

Never Apart

It was one week after the talent show, and everyone have already forgotten that day or thought about it generally. But not Gohn. He was still very confused about what happened to him that day – confident, arrogant and fearless Gohn was destroyed that day by some stupid "irrelevant" emotions. Even now, he still haven't figured out what was those feeling – and why he can't stop thinking about this Jenissi.
It was the end of the 3rd period, and all of the students were flooding the hallways with talking and laughter. Gohn left history class with his buddies Nakta and Sangdo.

"I can't believe he gave us so many homework… like we don't have life of our own." Sangdo pouted his mouth with an exaggerated sad expression. Nakta imitated him while Gohn laughed, and his eyes became only two curved lines – His eye smile could hypnotize you if you'd look at him long enough.
While they were walking pass the hallway, they noticed their Music teacher, Woo Jiho, struggling to hang notes on the bulletin board.

"Do you need some help Mr. Woo?" Gohn offered politely, while Nakta and Sangdo kept walking to the cafeteria  without noticing they left their friend behind.
"Oh thank you Kim Dongsung! I have already pinched myself 20 times." Gohn smiled and took some of Mr. Woo's notes. He started hanging them neatly, when he came across a strange ad. It was a reminder that some senior students will provide private math lessonss for whoever struggles with his math material. One of them was 'Kim Taeyang'. Jenissi's face popped in Gohn's mind out of no where, which made him unfocused and he pinched his thumb. He groaned quietly.

"Are you struggling math, Dongsung?" Mr. Woo asked politely. Gohn his bleeding thumb while he nodded. Gohn never struggled math – in fact, except music, it was one of the only subjects he succeeded them perfectly. But again. Just thinking of being with this Jenissi in one small room, while he is bending over him to help him solve a problem (that he already understood anyway) made him feel so excited – he couldn't wait until school time will end so he could stay for the 'private lesson'.

 "private math lessons? You?" Seogoong giggled after he heard Gohn's news. All 4 of them were sitting in their permanent table in the middle of the cafeteria – those 4 handsome man were an attraction for all the girls in school, or even for the boys. Sangdo once caught Sangwon, a freshman, staring at them oddly from the edge of the cafetetiria.
"I think it will help me improve my math skills" He replied.
"But… you have the best grades in class!" Nakta now spoke.
"Maybe the best, but not the perfect grades"
"You are the only one who scored 100 in the last test." Sangdo tackled him
"105. The teacher gave him a bonus." Seogoong smiled and winked to Gohn, who was digging his food while nodding awkwardly. They all giggled.
"Who will be the teachers?"
"Amm… I don't know, some seniors…"
"Do we know them?"
"Well, there is this Jenissi guy from the talent sh…" before he could finish his sentence the bell rang loudly, and all the students were rushing out of the cafeteria so they won't be late for the 4th period.

They day was over, and at 4 o'clock the classrooms were deserted, except the math class, were the private lessons took part. A little late, Gohn entered the room. Only very few students were sitting separately all over the area. With each one there was a senior who sat next to them and explained quietly how to solve their homework. Next to the board, sat the volunteering teacher, and beside him – Jenissi. His school jacket was open, and he leaned backwards, putting his hands behind his neck.
"Umm… Hello?" Gohn stepped in.
"Oh hi. You are the singer dude from the talent show right?" Jenissi looked up to Gohn's face, smiling widely and suspiciously happy. Jenissi stood up, still much shorter than Gohn and approached the first desk he saw. Gohn followed him and they both sat, opening their math material.
"So what are you struggling with? Algebra? Statistics? Trigonometry?" Jenissi started shooting wards from his mouth – oh no, this feelings again. Gohn blinked few times and got his act together.
"I just need help with my homework…" He stuttered. Jenissi smiled and send his hand to open Gohn's study book. His palm brushed against Gohn's, and Gohn breathed deeply, trying to make his heart that was poundd so fast to slow down – he could feel the pounding inside his head. He cleared his throat fakley, and stared at his study book.
Jenissi started explaining generally about the problem, and Gohn only nodded and wrote down everthing he said – afterwards, he solved the rest of the problem by himself.
"You know, off stage you look much less confident." Jenissi said directly. "It's weird to see you so awkward like that."
"well… I'm not so good with new people. But I like to challenge myself."
"I love meeting new people. Challenging myself is too… challenging." They both laughed silently, and smiled softly to each other. This is the first time Gohn knew what his emotions was – the first time he could define what he felt towards Jenissi – the first time he could tell himself – 'I'm in love.'

Without them both to realize, they were just chatting for an hour, Until the private lesson was over.
"We talked too much, I'm sorry!" Jenissi suddenly said to Gohn who was happily packing his stuff.
"It's okay, I'll do it at home… thank you anyway."
"Anytime dude."
"I'll use it against you sometime, you know. I'll just pop in your class and demand a free math lesson!" Gohn wasn't shy anymore. Jenissi was no longer new to him. Jenissi just laughed, and Gohn stared at the boys joyful face. Jenissi left, and Gohn right after him, leaving their happy hour behind.

"How was the private lesson?" Nakta asked a day later. They were at the locker room, changing to their gym clothes, preparing for gym class on their 2nd period. Gohn put on his white shirt and fixed his hair while he just shrugged to Nakta.
"Listen, Nakta… there is something I want to ask you… please don't laugh at me."
"Sure man, I'm here for you." Nakta set down, and Gohn made sure all of his classmates left the room.
"There is someone I like…"
"ooh! Love talk! Detail the hell out of me!"
"It's not like that, idiot." Gohn rolled his eyes. "Yersterday… I met someone that I really like. But… I have no idea what to do with it."
"Is this someone from the senior teachers you hang out with yesterday?"
"Maybe."
"Who is she?" Nakta's eyes were wide open.
"It's a guy, actually." Nakta still had the same expression, and signed Gohn with his hands to continue.
"It's Jenissi." After he said that, he felt like the rooms was filled with his voice's echo, hearing 'Jenissi' from every corner, bouncing for wall to wall.

Behind the lockers, next to the entering door, Jenissi stood, sweating from his gym class. He heard it all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I know it's not that long, but I promise the next chapters will have more content ^^ please comment what you think so far :) Thank you and enjoy!