Surprise !!

Minsoo In Love.

 

Two weeks later. 

 

"Finally, you can check out from hospital honey." Minsoo kiss your forehead. 

"Nae yeobo." you smiling at him. Since you can't move so much, Minsoo is the one who keep helping you. Same like he treat you at time you pregnant, but this time more careful and more concerned. He afraid you will in pain because your operation effect still not healed. 

"Wait here okay. I go pay for hospital fee." you just nodded. He out from our room and go to counter. "Excuse me, I want pay the bills, how much is it?" he asked the nurse on counter. "may i know the patients name please." she smiling at him. Yeah, everybody know Minsoo is a very handsome guy with charming eyes and smile. And eveybody know he's an idol. "My WIFE name is Shin ____" he mention your name as his wife. The nurse eyes seems disappointed when she heard Minsoo said like that. "Oh.. The bills is laready settle Sir." she tell Minsoo. "Mwo? But, i'm not paid yet. Must be a mistake here. Check again miss." He told the nurse to check again. "Yes sir. The bills is settle, maybe someone pay it for your WIFE." she roll her eyes when said word wife. Seems like she annoyed without a reason. "Hmmm...May I know who pay for it?" "Here sir, the name." she pointed on the computer screen, so Minsoo need to tiptoe for looked on screen. Then the nurse try to seduce Minsoo by open her collar a little. (Ahhhhh~! Mian, ert mind coming. LOL) 

"MINSOO HYUNG !" a voice call him. He tilt his head and saw Changjo. "What are doing hyung?!" Changjo can see something suspicious there. "Huh? Nothing, I just need to know who pay for _____ bills. Thats all. Wae?" he explain. "Then why this nurse open her collar?" the nurse quickly button her collar back. "How supposed i know? Its her collar not mine." Minsoo speak the truth since he don't know anything. "Yahh ! What are you trying to do?" Changjo ask the nurse. "huh? Err... do..no..nothing." her voice stutter and obvious she lying to him. "I saw everything ! You open your collar because you want seduce Minsoo hyung ! So like !" Changjo scold her. Her face are redden, shamful on what she just do. "Lets go Hyung." Minsoo still in confused what just happen. Sometimes he look like a fool person. 

"Bu..ut.. I still don't know who p...." "It is Yong Jun Hyung." he continue. "MWO?!" Minsoo speechless. "Yes hyung. I want pay it first, but the nurse told me someone already pay it. And its Junhyung." Changjo explain. "But, why he paid for ____? I can't understand. He try to kill my baby and my wife. And now, he pay for their bills?" Minsoo confuse on what happen. He seriously can't understand why Junhyung pay it. "I think maybe he feel gulity on what he have done to _____ and his babies." he try to resolve the tangle keep remaining on Minsoo head."Yeah, maybe." Minsoo walked to your room. When both of them arrived in front your room "Don't let ____ know bout this okay?" Minsoo tell Changjo to keep it as secret. He nodded. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of you now arried at your house. But before you and the babies enter the house, Minsoo told you to close your eyes. You just follow what he ask to. He hold your shoulder to guide you enter the house and heading to a room. Then he asked you to ope your eyes. You slowly open it and "SURPRISE HONEY ~!!" he show to you a baby rooms. All this time, he spend his day with and Hyejun to decorates it. "You do all this honey?" you asked him. He cupped your cheek. "Yes Honey, i and other's decorate it together for our precious baby.Bang Minsoo Jr." he peek your pinkish lips.

"Thank you Minsoo. I love you so much" you kiss his lips. But this time more passionate yet sweet. 

Huwaaaaaa~~~huwaaaa~~ Your kiss broke. Cause Minsoo Jr crying. "Aigoo, why you crying baby?" Minsoo pat Minsoo Jr hair. "Maybe he jealous looked at us." you laughed. Minsoo hold Minsoo Jr and tickle him until he giggles. You also laughing, now your life seem perfect. Your house already complete with Minsoo Jr giggles. Its realy made your day. 'Thanks Minsoo and Minsoo Jr for coming to my life' you thought in your mind and join Minsoo tickled your son. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11 is finish. Not much dram in it, Just a sweet and lovely scene between you and Minsoo. 

I'm sorry if its a bit + . KEKEKE. Here, i attach Minsoo photo for my loyal readers. ^O^

 

Do Subscribe and Comments. TQ! XD

 

(GOD ! HIS SMILLING !)

(I love his hair on Miss Right) 

(Again MINSOO? Aigooo. I'm dying of your smile. )