Miracle

Minsoo In Love.

I think you should read this chapter with this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CflcPO0VgE4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minsoo POV

"Honey ! Please don't leave me alone !! WAKE UP PLEASE !!" I shake her body but she still unconscious. Blood keep flow out from her wound. 

"CALL AN AMBULANCE !! HURRY UP !!" I yell as loud as I can. "Ambulance on their way here." Ljoe tell me. 

"WAKE UP _____ YAH! WAKE UP. DON'T LEAVE ME !!" I keep shaking her body, I want she stay awake. A few minutes later we arrive at hospital.

My wife being admitted to operation room. Doctor say they need to save our baby first if not both of them will die. But, percent for both of them keep alive is only 30%, other 70% is one of them keep alive, whether my wife or my babies. 

Its been 5 hours they admitted in operation room, it make me worried, scared. All feeling are mix. I keep praying, hope everything will be fine. I can't imagine what my life will be if one of them leave me or even worst, both of them leave me. 'Dear lord, please save my wife and our baby together !' my tears drop.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"GIVE ME A KNIFE ! WE NEED TAKE OUT HER BABY FIRST !!" the doctor give an instruction to his assistant.

"DOCTOR ! HER HEARTBEAT DECREASE !!" the nurse tell the doctor with worried voice. 

"GIVE HER ELECTERIC SHOCK. AND KEEP MAINTAIN HER BLOOD PRESSURE !" he give a quick intruction to his assistant once again while he try his best to take our your baby. 

BEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heart rate machine is stop beating. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

'Oppa promise oppa will not leave you Shin _____' 'I don't want see you live happier if i can't live with you!' this word keep repeating in my head. 

 

I awake from sleep but, where am I? why everything white? Where am I? "HONEY !! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shout calling for Minsoo. But he still not appear. "BABY ! I'M SCARED !! WHERE ARE YOU?!" i calling him again and again but still, he not answer your calling. I sit alone, hug my knees, crying. "I'm scared.." and suddenly I feel a hand hold my shoulder. "Minsoo?!" I lift my head but its not him. 

"Honey..." a women I know in front me, I know this face, but its impossible, she dead. Wait.... I'm DEAD?! "Om~~ma?" the women smiling to me, like an Angel. She so pretty, stuning and still looked young. I hugged her so tightly, I miss her so much, its been 10 years since she left me with my dad alone. Yes ! Its my mum. 

"Omma.. where am I here? I was dead?!" I cry in her embrace. "No honey, you still not dead. See...." she pointed to me a ilusion of me lying on bed, a wire being patch all over my body. An oxygen tube on my mouth, I looked pale and still unconscious. Beside me is my husband Minsoo and our friends. Hyejun sit far from me and she crying while Ljoe trying to calm her. Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo also there, just looking at me and their hyung. But, I saw Minsoo were holding a baby. Its my baby. "Omma ! Its my baby omma !" I hugged her. "Yes honey, its my grandchild." she smiling. "But omma, what i was doing here? I wanna go there, holding my baby !!" I roam around the white room searching for exit door but I can't find it. No door or window there. Only a wall. A WHITE WALL !! 

"OMMA....! Where's door? I wanna go out form here !! I wanna meet my baby ! My husband !!" I begging her. 

"Honey, calm down. Why you wanna meet them? All this time you you praying to HIM for meet me. And now we've meet. Please honey, company omma here. I'm alone here." she asking me to stay here with her?

Yes i want ! Moreover, i miss her so much "But omma, i have my family now, I don't want my baby and my husband feel the same like me and appa feel when you leave us." 

"Listen here my precious princess." she supped my face. Her hand were so cold, she looked into my eyes "Omma can let you out from here, but... please forget Junhyung and give your heart fully to your husband. Omma know he love you and your baby so much. He's a nice guy. That's why omma tell your father to marry you with him. Please open your heart for your husband." she put her hand on my chest and hugged me. 

"Yes omma, I will open my heart for him, I will love him like he love me and my baby. Pleaseee omma, let me out from here. I can't stand looking at them crying while I can't do anything, just lying there. Pleasee omma." i begging her again. 

"Okay, omma will let you out from here. Come here, let me hugged you for the last time. I miss you so much my baby" I come to her and hugged her for the last time. But, suddenly my sight become blank and feel weaker. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV. 

 

"Chagi, wake up please. Looked here our baby. Its a baby boy. Bang Minsoo Jr wanna see his mom. Wake up please" Minsoo keep asking you to wake up. and he looked so sad, his eyes were swollen cause stay awake all night taking care of you. He want be the first you see when you wake up. 

"Hyung... be patient okay. She will wake up soon." Niel try to cal him. Its hurt when he see his bestfriend being like that. 

"Minsoo hyung, you seem so tired, let me buy some coffee for you okay?" Ricky try to cheer him up, but its not worked. Minsoo still grieving over what happened. He holding your hand, your weaker and cold hand. 'Please wake up _____, our baby needs you.' he crying while put his head on your bed. 

"OPPA ! Looked !" Hyejun shout and pointed at you. She saw your eyes were moving. "Yah Hyung, looked, her eyes moving !" Ljoe scream happily. 

"Uh? Where?!" Minsoo lift his head. Suddenly your hands grip his hand "ahhh!" he scream cause you grip to hard. 

"Yah2 ! Call the doctor now !! Ppali !!" Changjo and Ricky rush out the room callingfor the doctor. While Niel and Chunji try to hold Minsoo Jr. "Honey? Wake up honey." Minsoo shaking your body gentlely. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~!" you screaming and awake from your dream with your omma. 

"Honey ! WAE?!! WHY YOU SCREAMING?! DOCTORRRRR !!! NURSEE !!!!!!!!" Minsoo shout loud calling for the doctor. 

Your body struggling with your pain. Minsoo try his hard to hold you, prevent your from hurting your self. "YAH ! Hold her leg !!" Minsoo told Ljoe and Chunji hold your leg they afraid your surgical sutures open cause you were to wild. 

 

"Honey. Honey. Keep calm. I'm here. We safe, baby safe too." Minsoo hugged you tight. He try to calm down you from your pain. 

"Baby ! Where's my baby?!" You shouting again. Searching for your baby. 

"Here.. Here.." Niel give the baby to Minsoo. "Here honey. Our baby. Its a boy." Minsoo lend the baby to you. and now you were calm looking at your baby. You kiss him many times.

"He's cute is it? He look like you, His eyes, ear and nose same like you, but his mouth same like me." Minsoo try to make you happy with his joke while he looked you turn calm. 

You lift your head looking at him and smiling. "Minsoo.. I'm sorry." you feel guilty towards him. You always make he through this difficult moments alone. He hugged you. 

'Its okay _____nie, as long you happy it is enough for me. Please keep happy for me and our baby." he peek your lips. 

"Gumawoo yeobo." you peek his lips back. Both of you smiling together happily. 

Now your life seems perfect with him and your baby. Since the baby is boy, so you decide to give him name same like your husband name. Its Bang Minsoo Jr. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeahhhhh~~! Chapter 10 is done. But~~! This is not the last chapter. ^^ 

Wanna know what happen to their life? Is it happy or not? Is Junhyung will comeback? 

Stay tuned ! As always, Do Subscribe and Comments. TQ ! XD