Tragedy

Minsoo In Love.

You and Minsoo already marriage about 3 month and that's mean now you're 7 month pregnancy. Yeah, in this state, you can know the baby gender and of course Minsoo is the happiest person. Since for the first day you're name turn from Ms. Shin and now Mrs. Bang, Minsoo not even once disappoint you. He always be patient treat your behavior. As you know, hormone of pregnant women are keep changing, sometimes happy, sometime angry and sometime sulking but Minsoo keep be patient, be patient cause he don't want you be hurt again. One night, since your baby bump is getting bigger and bigger, you feel tired and you fall sleep at couch. 

Minsoo POV.

I looking at you with full of love. 'Poor my baby, she look so tired. If i can replace her place now, it should be nice for her.' I smiling while rub her tummy and kiss her forehead.

"Honey, i'm sorry if i keep disturbing you, keep bulling you when were children." I feel guilty on what i have done to her.

"I don't mean at all to do you like that, i like to see you angry cause you look stunning when your face are redden." I took her hand and kiss it. "I know this marriage life disturbing your mind. I'm sorry once again. I agreed to married with you cause I don't want see you being hurt by other guy. I'm sorry ____." tear appear on my eyes.

I know its hard for her to accept a bad guy like me for being her husband. "And please, let me into your heart and please forget that guy. Its hurt me when see you crying all night." and this time my tears drop. I can't stand looking her like that. I closed my eyes but..

Suddenly I feel someone wipe my tears. Its her !

Your POV. 

Since I feel so tired and feel helpless, so I decide to take nap on couch while Minsoo doing her assingment. He still studying while I postoned my studies cause this baby bump keep growing. I lay on the couch and turn on some music with lowest volume. I enjoying the music while closed my eyes.

'Ahhhh. Its so relaxing, i never feel so calm like this.' i thought in my heart. But, suddenly I feel like someone touch my baby bump and I know, its my husband. I never block him from touching my baby its because I feel calm when he touch it. Feels like at least have someone in this world can give my baby a father's love.

"Honey, i'm sorry if i keep disturbing you, keep bulling you when were children." Its Minsoo voice. Is he ask for my forgiveness? feels like I misheard, not possible he ask my forgiveness and I seems like something wrong with him lately. He were so nice with me and I don't know my heart also feels different, the hate feeling keep decreased and being replace by happiest. 

""I know this marriage life disturbing your mind. I'm sorry once again. I agreed to married with you cause I don't want see you being hurt by other guy. I'm sorry ____." is he crying? why he's crying? it keep confusing me. This is not Bang Minsoo i ever knew, Bang Minsoo never crying, he's a tough guy. 

"And please, let me into your heart and please forget that guy. Its hurt me when see you crying all night." is he's confess to me?

 

No one POV. 

you wipe his tears. "Huh? Honey?" Minsoo seems shocked, and he's a bit embarrassed. "Yes." you answer him. "Am I misheard what just you said?" you try to lure him. He stand up and want to go away, but you grab his hand."Honey, don't move so much. It will harm the baby" he turn to you and hold you. You try to stand up to but a bit stumble and he quicly grab your waist to hold you from fell. 

"Yahhh ! Be careful, you carry my baby !" He scold you. You feel offend by his word, this is the first time he scold you. "Mianhae Minsoo, i accidental do that" he saw your tears appear and he hugged you. "Its okay, its okay. Please don't cry, its hurt me when you crying" he pat your back trying to calm down you. 

"Actually Minsoo..." you hold his face. "You already have in my heart." you confess to him. Minsoo face are like 'MONG'. He so shocked, can't believe a women who always said hate him all this time saying she already love him. "mwo? But... since when?" he ask. 

"Since the first day you said this.." you take his hand and put on your baby bump "as your Bang Minsoo Jr." yeah, since that day, you slowly fall in love with his new Minsoo. "Really?" and now he hold your face and you nodded. He trying to kiss you but he look hesitant.

"Yes, you can kiss me. I'm your wife right?" you giggles. And again his face are 'MONG'. 'Aigooo this guy, so dumb' you mumble and. Chuppp~! you take the first step. You kiss him right on his pink lips. 

 

Since that day, both of you are not the silence married couple and both of you not sleeping on separate room anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"Good morning my beloved wife." he kiss my forehead. "Good morning too honey" i smiling. We wake up late today since last night we spend our night by doing a married couple do. But not do that this, we can't make out because Minsoo afraid something bad will happen to his Bang Minsoo Jr. So we just talking, watching movie, playing games and eating. 

I wake up from bed. "today, let me make breakfast for my hubby okay?" i peek his lips and grab towel to take shower. He just smiling happier. 

After bath, I go to kitchen and start to making orange juice and pancakes. Ding~dongg~! door bell ringing. "I'm Coming~~!" I shout. 

"________!" a girl hugged me. Its Hyejun! "Yahh Hyejun...! Why now you came to see me?" i pouts. Its almost a month she not visit me. "Mianhae baby, I'm busy with assignment." she trying to persuade me. "Haaa, by the way, I bring my honey here. Honey, come here." she call Ljoe to came closer. "Hi _____." he greet me. "Haii" I smiling. Suddenly... "Nooonaaaa~!" a lovely boy came hugged me. Its Ricky. 

"Honey, who's that? Yahhhh! Ricky ! How dare you hug my wife !" Minsoo rushing came and smack his head. 

"Yah hyung, apa !" he rub his head. Minsoo hugged you from back and kiss your cheek. "Ehem~ehem~!" Niel pretend cough. "Since when huh?" Chunji ask me and Minsoo. They know, before this Minsoo don't dare to touch me, but this time, Minsoo kiss me infront their members. 

"Errr. Since last night. Right honey?" minsoo answer and rub my tummy. 

"Congrats hyung !" Changjo tap his shoulder. "Aigoooo, my legs is hurt standing in front this door, don't want invited us come in??" Niel try to teased his hyung. 

"Eh.. Mian-mian. Please come in" I giggles when see his character. 

For the whole day, they spend thier free time in your house. Hyejun also told all of you some good news. The good news is she and Ljoe are in relationship ! So you decide to make small party to celebrate them. Minsoo order pizza while Hyejun and Ljoe are making kimbab. Ricky and Chunji go by some drinks while Niel and you busy playing playstation. 

 

Ding~~dong~~ once again your door bell ringing. "I'm coming~!" you stand up and go to door, since other's are busy, so you decide to open the door. "Nugu??" you ask before open the door. "Naya, Junhyung~!" a man speak once the door opened. AHHHHHHHH~! you screaming. Your tummy is bleeding, the man stab your baby bump. "I don't want see you live happier if i can't live with you!" he shout at you and runaway. "Chagiiii ! What happen?!" Minsoo rushing to you and see you bleeding. You almost pass out. 

"Honey what happen!! Don't closed your eyes! stay awake !!" he shake your body want to keep u awake. his voice are slowly-slowly disappeared. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no ! what happen to you? Why Junhyung do that to you? 

Stay tuned for the next chapter. ^^