Kidnapped !

Minsoo In Love.

Its been 5 years you and Minsoo married and your son been growth being a good boy but, naughty like his father. 

(Here Minjoon photo. I changed to Minjoon cause its hard to call Minsoo Jr. Kekekekeke) 

He have same feature like Minsoo even this is not his real son. 

"Minjoon........!" you calling him. "Ppali.. we will be late to the wedding.. Appa already wating in car." Today is Byunghun wedding. He's getting married with Hyejun your bestfriend. He taking a long time to propose Hyejun. He afraid Hyejun will rejected him but, in fact Hyejun already waiting for it almost 5 years. After you and Minsoo advice him bout how beautiful is marriage life, he decide to propose Hyejun. 

For the first time, the rapper singing in fornt of us. He singing Be Ma Girl at time he propose Hyejun. The proposal made at Hangan Park. The place all of us hang out together. He was holding a bunch of tulips and diamond ring while seven of us including Minjoon were hold a words written MARRY ME at his back. Hyejun seems very surprise and she bout to crying of happiness. 

"Honey.. we already late..Ljoe will kill me if we arrived late." Minsoo calling you from the car. "Nae..nae.. I'm coming" you answer him. 

You and Minsoo were wearing a Maroon dress and suit. 

     

(here the maroon dress and suit. )

While Minjoon wearing this suit. 

All of you wearing Maroon color because its was Byunghun and Hyejun wedding theme. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyejun ahhh. Congratulations..." you hugged her. "Thank you chinguu...." she smiling were so stunning. She and Byung looked so perfect together just like you and Minsoo. "After this, don't forget me okay. Since you already Byung wife." you act sad just because want to . "Aigoooo.. how come i will forget you Shin _____ shi.. you forver will be my bestfriends." She hugged you.

"Byung.. take care of her okay. If you try to hurt her, You see this?" You show him your fist. All of them laugh looked at your action. 

Byung hold Hyejun waist and kiss her cheek, "I will not make she hurting, she is my precious things in my world." He smiling while talking to you. "But.. maybe this night she will be hurt. RIght honey?" Byunghun laughed when lookd at his wife face. She scared. "Yahhhh....! Why you make her scared?" Minsoo try to defence Hyejun. "But Hyejun sh. i will be verrrrryyy hurt." Minsoo laughed when looked her pale face. "Enough...enough.. Don't make her scared anymore. Poor my friends." You hugged your friends. All of them laugh together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV. 

At time all of us talking to each other, Minjoon asked me to play with Byunghun nephew and I allow him to play. 

After the ceremony finish, all of us want going back home and I was searching Minjoon.

"Minjooon.....Minjooon honey.. Come, we want to go home now... Minjooon?" I was searching Minjoon at park, but was not there.I aslo searching at all over Byunghun family house. "Where are Minjoon yah... Don't make eomma scared..." I try to lure him but no respond and i become panic. 

"HONEY......! Did you see Minjoon?!" I asking Minsoo. "Hmmmm. Nope.. Wae? I thought he playing at park with Ljoe nephew." Minsoo told me. "Yeah i know, he asking for my permission, but now, he's gone ! I searching him everywhere, but he's not answer me at all !!" i bout to cry. 

"Jimin honey, come here for awhile." Ljoe calling his nephew. "are you playing with Minjoon right? Where is he?" Ljoe asking him. "Ahh.. Minjoon going out with his samchon" Jimin answer him. I was looking at everybody. All of teen top members was here and he don't have any samchon beside of teen top members. "Which samchon?! all he's samchon were here." I asked Jimin. "I don't know imo. and that samchon asking me to give this to you." Jimin hand out a paper and i tooked it. I read it row by row. I was about to faint when the letter said its was from Yong Jun Hyung. Minjoon real father. 

 

Shin ______ !

IF YOU WANT OUR CHILD SAVE, PLEASE COME ALONE TO MY PLACE.

IF YOU COME WITH YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND OR POLICE. OUR PRECIOUS SON WILL 

DIED ! REMEMBER THAT HONEY......

YOUR LOVELY BOYFRIENDS 

YONG JUN HYUNG ! 

 

 

"What's wrong honey. what in the letter?" Minsoo were holding my shoulder because I feel really weak after read it.

"Its Jun Hyung !" Chunji also read the letter. "MWO? what he want?" Minsoo asking him. 

"Min...joon...Honey...he kidnap our child.....!" I crying in his embrace. "Seriously, this bastard really wanna died in my hand !" Minsoo tighting his fist and go to find him. "Minsoooo......!!" i called him. 

"Hyung....! Where you want to go?!" Changjo run to him. "I WANT TAKE MY SON BACK !" he shout at Changjo. 

"But hyung, not with this way.. we need to think a plan." Niel said it and all of us sitting together listen to his brilliant plan. 

"Im sorry Byunghun, Hyejun. For ruined your wedding night." I apologize to them, because of me, their honeymoon were postpond. "Gwenchana honey, Minjoon also my son. I will be worried if I go to honeymoon without helping you save Minjoon" Ljoe try to comfort me. 'God ! Please help Minjoon from that evil. Please don't let him hurt my son.' I thought in my mind hopping everything will be fine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my ! Minjoon were being kidnap by his real father. What will happen to him? You and Minsoo life? Keep reading okay. 

Do Subscribe, Comments and Upvote. TQ ! XD

 

Omo.. Mianhae my readers. I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. It because I was busy helping prepared for CNY. Even thought i'm not chinese, but my late grandpa is chinese. So we need to celebrate it with other relative. 

Btw, Happy Lunar New Year everybody... ^^