Chapter 4~

You need to work hard to get what you want.
*knock knock*
We all stopped what we were doing and looked at the door. " eo! I think Chinho is here now let's go!" Jiyeon unnie exclaims. Everyone rushed to the door revealing a man in his mid 20s.
 
"Anyeonghaseyo. Lee Chinho imnida. I'm your driver for today." Chinho smiled. "Anyeonghaseyo we are YewniQue." Eunchae unnie introduces. 
 
After our introduction Chinho leads us to a black Starcraft van and we went to the YG building. 
 
Once we got to the YG building we immediately went to the lady in the front desk. "Umm hello we're here to see YG sajangnim." "Uh ! Neh Anyeonghaseyo. His office is on the seventh floor. Just go up the elevator and go through the first door." "Arrasso thank you " Eunyeong unnie bowed. We all went im the elevator.
 
"Are you guys nervous ?" Jiyeon unnie asked us. " of course we're about to meet the president of one of the most biggest companies. Who wouldn't?" " yeah I'm about to dies of nervousness right right now." "It's okay just try to calm your nerves we'll be fine,okay ?" Eunchae unnie comforted. We all smiled at her and calmed down knowing we have eachother anyway.
 
The elevator door opened and we saw Hyomin standing beside a door which probably is the door that leads to YG sajangnim's office.
 
We all walked into YG's presidents beautiful office with lots of toys and figurines all displayed on the shelves on the walls.
 
"Good morning girls welcome to YG entertainment. I am Yang Hyun seuk. You can call me YG appa since you are a apart of the family now." YG appa greeted. 
*hehe it kinda sounds weird calling him that since we're not even father and daughter.* I thought .
 
"Okay so you guys would probably debut in 6 months since you're really good. Here's your schedule for tomorrow." YG appa showed us. " in the morning you will have english class then you have lunch. After that you will have vocal practices and and practices as well as exercise and yoga classes to keep you fit. Arrasso. ?" " neh " we agreed.
 
After the meeting we had our tourif the YG building.
 
 
 
short chapter :( i got writers block. My imaginations being wierd :( maybe I should delete ?