Chapter 2 ~

You need to work hard to get what you want.
As the plane was taking off I was still calmly listening to my music not minding anybody's business when I felt someone staring at me. Feeling creeped out I turned to the seat next to me to meet eyes with a Korean boy probably one year older than me. 
 
He shot out of his daze as I threw him a confused look. He gasped and grinned sheepishly at me. "Uh… um. Is there anything on my face?" I tried my best to communicate with him in Korean. " ANI ! It's just that uh... You have great fashion sense." He replied. Grinning slightly back to him he talks again. "Uh... Sungjong imnida! What's your name?" " Raina Park" I replied shortly. Feeling awkward i turned to look at the window dozing off to sleep.
 
"Attention all passengers we have officially landed safely in South Korea I hope you had a great flight." A voice bursts through my ears as i wake up from my beauty sleep. As my eyes opened i had realized that people were starting to depart the plane. I swiftly took my hand carry and bag out of the planes cabinet and walked out of the plane not wanting to be the last one out.
 
As I looked around Incheon Airport I can't help to think of how beautiful the airport was. Waking up from my daze I excitedly started to buy souvenirs for myself and of course for my best friend Lydia. Just incase i meet her anytime soon.
 
Finishing my shopping i hurriedly  went to the entrance of the airport searching for the YG representative that was supposed to be picking me up. 
 
Thanking God for my luckiness i ran towards the lady holding a huge banner with my name on it. We quickly went to the car and she introduced herself. "Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Hyomin ! " "Hello." I replied back smiling. As we were driving we went past lots of pretty buildings and being the most easiest person to impress i wowed at the sight. 
 
Half an hour later I arrived at a building with Hyomin leading me to my dorm. I knocked on the door revealing 5 girls I've never met before grinning widely at me. One of them started talking.
 
"Anyeong ! You must be Raina?" I nodded while smiling slightly. Usually if i just meet someone I'm really shy but once I get to know them I'm the complete opposite revealing my true self. 
 
The girls looked at me waiting for me to introduce myself formally to them and finally I did. " Hello! I'm Raina Park.(:" I smiled. " Hello I'm Eunchae the leader." "Anyeong! My name is Eunyeong." "I'm Jiyeon." "HI! I'm Jayri." "And I'm Minyeong." They all introduced. 
 
All of a sudden Hyomin talks. "Umm... Girls I'll be leaving for now. You should start to get to know each other since you'll be living together from now on. By the way tomorrow you'll have to go to the YG building to meat YG sajangnim, the YG family and your manager. You'll also have a tour of the building." After that Hyomin leaves the dorm and everyone gathers in the living room and start to get to know each other.
 
" So Raina. How old are you?" Eunchae asks. "Ah.. I just turned 15 this year! (:" " OMG really we're the same age except for Eunchae! HIGH FIVEE!!" Eunyeong screamed. I high fived her and smiled widely. "When's your birthday ?" "August 11" " eo... Chincha!! You're the maknae then!! :)" Minyeong beamed at me. As we kept talking to eachother and got closer to eachother i became my 4D, hyper self in an instant.
 
After a while we started to talk about our interests and talents. 
 
"Sooo... Raina I heard you are our lead rapper can you rap for us?" Jayri asks." Okay since i don't know much Korean I'll jut rap in English." I started rapping Lotus Flower Bomb.
 
When I finished rapping they all stated at me shocked.*Omo did I rap craply? Omona what if they think how the hell did a person with talent get into YG entertainment!!:(* I started to wave at them worried they might not like me anymore.
 
Eunyeong was the first to snap out of her trance. "KYAAAAA!! Uri maknae is so good." I have out a sigh of relief knowing they enjoyed it from all the compliments the have me.
 
As time past we realized that it was already 4pm and we've been talking for 5 hrs. "Wahh!! It's already 4pm time really flies fast doesn't it." Jayri mumbled. The group agreed laughed together.
 
Raina-yah… you want to see your room now ?(:" Jiyeon unnie excitedly asked. "OMO OMO !! You're rooming with mee!! Yay yay !!" Eunyeong unnie spazzed. " KYAAAA!! Chincha! Yay roomies!!" Me and Eunyeong unnie started squealing like little girls high fiving eachother. "Oh you want us to help you unpack your stuff maknae-ah?" Eunchae unnie asked. "Okayy if you like.:)" I beamed. Then we all went to me an Eunyeong unnies room. 
 
When we got into the room most of my stuff was already in there. My luggage, hand carry and two big boxes filled with my stuff i sent before coming to Korea were pilled neatly in the corner of the room while my double bed laid next to it. Me and Eunyeong unnie both have double beds and so do the rest of YewniQue. 
 
"Okay since there's two big boxes Jiyeon and I will take one box." Eunchae unnie said. "Oh oh!  Us too ! Jayri unnie take one !!" Minyeong screamed while jumping. "Okay Raina-yah we'll take the luggage and the hand carry neh?" "Neh Eunyeong unnie."
 
The girls grew shocked to see how much clothes and shoes I had as my big boxes of stuff were opened. It was like a shopping mall in my room as clothes were being unpacked everywhere. "Raina ! I love your style of clothing! You have so much clothes!" Eunyeong unnie exclaimed. "Hehe... Whenever i go shopping i get to much clothes that's why there's a lot. Oh ! And in one of my boxes it's full of shoes. I'm addicted to shoes:)!!" "Omona that's why there's never ending shoes in here. They're even branded! Wahh they're so pretty ... Vans, converse, skechers, novo, D&G, Gucci, jimmy choo." Jayri named out. "Haha Raina we shouldn't take you shopping now since we know you're going to buy too much Shoes!" Eunchae Unnie joked while i just playfully hit her arm. 
 
All of a sudden i remembered i had brought souvenirs for them from America since i knew there would be 5 other members in YewniQue before coming to Korea. The unnies picked out what they liked.
 
Eunchae unnie got a necklace, Eunyeong unnie got a bag, Jiyeon unnie got a bracelet, Jayri unnie got a wallet and Minyeong unnie got a rilakkuma plushie.
 
They all thanked me for the present and we all took photos on my pink Polaroid camera which Jiyeon found in one of my boxes.
 
 
 
 
Finally updated :) ~ my chapter got longer didn't it :) btw if you are reading this please let me know you are by commenting. I wanna know if someone's actually waiting for updates:P heheheh okay bye ~