Chapter 3~

You need to work hard to get what you want.
The next morning I woke up to birds chirping rapidly at eachother. I looked around and sat up on my bed quietly knowing everyone else is probably still sleeping peacefully.
 
*KYAAAAA !! I had so much fun yesterday! The girls are so nice to me. I'm glad I met them especially Eunyeong unnie we're like sisters from another mister. Luckily we are roommates since the other unnies say we're inseparable.* I thought.
 
A few minutes later i decided to cook breakfast for them so I went to the kitchen to look for ingredients.
 
When I got to the kitchen i looked through the pantry. Luckily there were lots of food or else I would have nothing to cook.
 
I decided to cook a western style breakfast so i went to the stove and started cooking. I made Strawberry waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage.
 
When I was almost finished cooking the unnies started getting up. *right on time * i thought.
 
I finished cooking and put all the food on the table where everyone else was sitting.
 
"Good morning Raina- yah! " the unnies said in unison. "Good morning unnies!" I replied cheerfully.
 
We started eating. "Hey! Do you guys know when we're supposed to be going to the YG building?" Eunchae unnie asks. "I don't know maybe they'll pick us up later." " yeah . Let's just wait for their call." 
 
When we finished eating Jiyeon unnie washed the dishes while everyone else helped clean the kitchen. 
 
10am
 
While we were watching tv we got a call from Hyomin.
"Yeoboseyo~" Eunchae unnie answers.
"Good morning ! This is Hyomin ." 
"Ahh! Anyeong Hyomin-sshi!" 
" uhh ...neh. I'm just calling to say that you'll be picked up by a man named Chinho at 11am to got to the YG Building."
" uh... Arrasso! We'll get ready now then." 
" okay ! And when you get to the building just got to the lady on the front desk and tell her you're trainees and she will tell you the way to YG sajangnim's office. I'll be waiting for you there. Arasso ?" 
"Arraso ! We understand. Okay bye"
"Anyeong!" Hyomin ends the call.
 
After the call we all rushed to our bathrooms since we only got one hour to get ready. Luckily we have a bathroom in each room so we only have to share with one person.
 
When I finished showering i quickly went out of the shower so that Eunyeong unnie can shower and i started to dress up. I wore a white knitted sweater and black shorts with white heels with black bows on them. 
 
When everyone finished dressing up we all waited for Chinho to pick us up.
 
 
 
 
 
heeeeeyy !!heres da update :) hehe its
kinda short sorry ): . I'm kinda busy and I'm trying to update as much as I can. So please bare wif me. :/ and yeah PLEASE COMMENT :) okay byee.:P~~