Slow End

Why Do I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/T-ae's pov/

I'm sick of staring at my phone hoping he'll call me back. It's hurting my heart. I know that this isn't how it should be between us. Married people shouldn't hate each other.

I can't decide if this is love or not because every time we're close there is this space... this unknown distance I can't explain seeping in around us. I always ask myself why do I love him and my heart would always reply that it hurts not to have him inside... that not loving him brings me pain. I have never thought I'd become one of those types that allow the person they love to repeatedly hurt them.

I used to tell myself that people like that were insane and I would never allow that to happen to me. But here I am sitting in my bed waiting for his call. The phone suddenly rings and I pick it up desperately on the first ring.

"Yobosaeyo!" I exclaimed excited to hear his voice again.

"Are you up T-ae-ah?" the voice that spoke to me is female. My heart sinks because it's not him.

"Maj-iyo... I couldn't sleep..." I reply truthfully. It's Riko checking up on me again. Our other friends decided to stay out of our marriage problems.

"Still waiting up for that jerk of husband of yours? How many times do we have to go through this 'thing' with the two of you, T-ae?" she asks me but I don't want to answer her.

"Go to sleep, Riko. I'll be fine." I lied. I knew that I wasn't going to get much sleep if he didn't at least called me once before I fell I managed to get some rest. He always loved to have me worried.

"Promise me you will at least rest your worried eyes." Riko sighed over the other line of the phone.

"I promise..." I lied again because I knew I wasn't going to rest my eyes. I was too worried about my love life for that.

"Night then..." she whispered soothingly as she bid my good-night.

"Night." I stated befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter