Making it Last

Why Do I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/T-ae's pov/

I was done with my marriage. If he wanted to play games with me then we were done. I'm tired of waiting late nights hoping that he'd come home to me safe and sound. Don't I have a right to live too.

I'm tired of him running over me. I didn't ask for this to happen to us. I don't know how it even happened to us to begin with. One moment we were happily married and the next I was married with myself.

Tonight I was in the kitchen cooking us dinner. I was going to announce that I was going to divorce him. My heart couldn't take much more of this pain.
When he got home dinner was already awaiting him. I was in the dining room fixing the table when he walked in.

"You made us dinner?" he asked me rising an eyebrow up.

"Sit." I ordered him not wanting to waste any time. He did as I said and I followed suit. We ate in silence. Never of us speaking. to the other. Until I broke it with my next choice of words.

"I want a divorce." I declared without another thought to interfere with me.

"What did you just say to me?" he said tested me. But I knew full well that he had heard me loud and clear.

"I said, to make this clearer for you, that I want a divorce." I pronounced for him again.

"What happened to when something doesn't go right in our marriage we're suppose to find the problem out and fix it! Not runway from it when things seem to be going down south?" he mimicked me or at least he had tried to do that. It was laughable now that I really got a chance to think about it.

"You were the one that kept avoiding the problem instead of wanting to fix it. I didn't. And now I'm done with waiting on you." I enlightened him quickly.

"I'm not going to give you a divorce. But I will give you a year of separation so you can really think things through about your decision." He frowned at me wrinkling his forehead in the process.

"You really think that this is a joke. There is no thinking about something that I've already thought hard about. Look at me Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter