Dinner

Living With EXO!

It was approaching night time and Kyungsoo was concentrated in the kitchen.  Humming a happy tune, he cooked up a feast, mainly because of Yumi.  She should eat healthy food for a better recovery. He smiled to himself.

After an hour and a half, the food was done.  He wiped his hands on his apron and called out to s.  "Guys!  Dinner is ready!"

In less than 10 seconds, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Tao were sitting at the table.  Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Kris and Luhan came down a few moments after.  As usual, Kai and Sehun were last down.

"Who's calling Yumi?"  Kyungsoo asked.

The boys looked at each other, "I'll call her."  Baekhyun volunteered.  He stood up from his seat and went towards the guest room.

He tapped lightly on the door, "Um.. Dinner is ready."  Not really knowing what to say, he just stood there awkwardly.  Not hearing a reply, he decided to get in.

"Are you awake?  I'm going inside okay?"  He twisted the knob and opened the door.

Yumi was on the bed, sleeping peacefully.  He was, yet again, captivated by the beauty of the girl in front of him.  Snapping out of his gaze, he shook her lightly.

Her eyes fluttered open and stared at Baekhyun in surprise.

"Sorry to wake you, but dinner is ready.  I knocked on the door, but you didn't reply so I just came in."  He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh... Thank you..  I'll be out in a minute."  She stood up and headed to the bathroom to washup.

Baekhyun nodded and waited outside her room.

A few minutes later, she came out.  And both of them went to the dining room together.

11 pairs of eyes were on them as they entered.  "Hello, Yumi."  The boys chorused.  "Did you rest well?" Kris asked and the boys smiled.

She shyly nodded her head and took the vacant seat next to Sehun.

"So, since everyone's here.  Let's eat!"  Kyungsoo said, clasping his hands together.

"Yumi, you should try this.  You should know that Kyungsoo is such a great cook!"

"Here Yumi, have some of this too!"

Kris stared at his co-members with amusement apparent on his face.

"You should eat a lot so that you'll get better okay?"  Lay spoke to her with gentleness in his voice.

"Thank you..."  was all she could say.

During the meal, the boys kept glancing at each other since they noticed Yumi was keeping quiet.

They nudged on to the leader, Suho to talk to her.

Why me?  He mouthed.

Some of them gave him the look to just say something.

"Um... Y-yumi..."  he stuttered.  She looked up from her plate.  "You still don't remember anything?"  Suho, out of all things... He mentally cursed himself for not thinking of something better to talk about.

She just shook her head and poked her food.

Great, now she lost her appetite to eat.

"Don't worry too much!"  He blurted out and everyone was staring at him now.  He cleared his throat and continued, "I know you aren't that comfortable right now because you barely even know us, but we're good guys.  And we'll try to make your stay and recovery as comfortable as possible.  We won't be home all the time too, because of our schedules and stuff, but if you feel lonely, we'll be here for you.  Right guys?"

"Of course!"  They chanted.

And for the first time since she arrived, she smiled.

And that smile would be forever painted in the minds of the 12.  The smile that changed their lives.