Distress

Living With EXO!

Yumi was curled up in a ball in her room, staring at the space between her and the wall, recalling everything that had happened.  She thought about Infinite, how she had both good and bad memories with them.  Well, the bad was mostly because of Hoya.. after he changed.  The good... because of the rest, especially the one she's had as a brother figure, Sungjong... At the thought of him, she softened as she remembered the look on his face seeing her again.  

A soft knock on the door made her stop thinking and the door creaked open a little. And a few murmurs could be heard from the other side.

"Come on hyung! Go do it!  You never know that can cheer her up even just a bit!"  Baekhyun nudged Xiumin whose eyes were still wide as the other members lightly pushed him inside Yumi's room.

"Shouldn't we all try to go inside and cheer her up?"  He was really scared to go in alone, because he was really awkward when people were sad.  Moreover, what if Yumi was crying?  He really wouldn't know what to do.  He can't just say "Hey, I brought you some Oreos... Chanyeol says you like them.  Stop crying now okay?" couldn't he?

"You know, he does have a point."  Chen said and Xiumin pointed with both hands to Chen, "See!  He agrees!"

"What are we supposed to say?" Tao asked.

"Well, we can ask her how she is for starters and let everything flow along the way.  But remember guys, if she doesn't want to speak, don't force her to."  Suho softly instructed.  Heads nodded, and the door opened wider.

"Yumi can we come in?"  Chanyeol poked inside first.  There was no response, and she was still facing the wall.

"We brought you some Oreo... maybe it'll cheer you up if you eat some." Xiumin placed the oreos on the bedside table. 

It was so silent after that you could have heard a flea fart. Kyungsoo sat beside her, "Penny for your thoughts?"  He asked gently.

Yumi stirred and sat up, they caught a glimpse of her swollen eyes.  She sighed and suddenly she spoke, "I'm sorry for my behavior back there."

"You don't need to apologize.  We understand that what you went through was really painful for you."  said Lay.

"Yeah, and Hoya was obviously being an ."  Kai grumbled and Kris elbowed him.

Kris cleared his throat and decided to bring it up, "speaking of him, what happened between you two?"

"Yeah, was he your boyfriend?"  Sehun boldly asked.

"Was... yeah."  She answered truthfully. "It was a year of bliss until he changed into some cold person."  Recalling those times made her heart feel like it was being crumpled and crushed.

"When did you remember about him?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Guys don't pressure her."  Suho glared at the younger ones.

"I remembered the most recent events of my life, and it was apparently with Infinite."  She was staring at the ground, her feet flat on the floor now. "I didn't tell you guys, because had I known that those were the memories that I would recall, I would have rather not have remembered them at all.  He was cruel to me.  But if there was something good I remember, it was the rest of the members."

"Sungjong?"  Baekhyun asked, to be sure and she nodded.  "He was like the brother I never had.  He would always back me up when Hoya started to bully me."

"Sunggyu oppa would always make sure that Hoya would stop whenever he's acting too much." she gripped onto the ends of her shirt and tears started to fall once again from her eyes.

Tao offered a handkerchief and she wiped her tears away.  "I'm sorry.  I should have just told you guys."

"It's okay.  Always remember we'll always here for you." Kyungsoo comforted and more tears sprang from her eyes. "Oreo?"  Chanyeol offered, and she began to smile.  "Thank you.  I don't know how I would have moved on without you guys."

"What are friends for?"  Luhan smiled, but something secret was on his mind.  You won't have to cry here with us... with me.

More tears came out but this time, they were tears of joy and appreciation and she hugged Kyungsoo who seemed surprised.

"Thank you."  She whispered, then she looked at the others as well, "Thank yoou again, oppas."  She smiled and broke away from the hug.

Kyungsoo, you lucky bastard.

Lucky hyung...

Can I hug her too?

That's not fair!  I wanted to hug her first!

She's hugging me! alkalksjfalfj

"Okay, enough sentimental moments!  I'm starving!"  Kai suddenly blurted and Yumi chuckled.  "I'll make us dinner!" She suggested and immediately, Kyungsoo offered to help, but the boys objected. "Uhm.. Kyungsoo hyung, we'll help Yumi this time!"  Sehun said, and Tao backed him up.  "Yeah... you always help her, and you know you've always cooked for us, all this time. You should take a break."  Kai, Baekhyun and Chen nodded.

"Sehun, Tao, please do not enter the kitchen.  I do agree that Kyungsoo should take a break, but the one who's safe to enter and help  out in the kitchen besides Kyungsoo is everyone else but you two and Kai."  Kris chortled, and the boys mentioned whined.

"Trust in the dragon, if you don't want anything burnt."  Kyungsoo whispered then winked.

"Or the entire house burnt!" Chen laughed.

"But Yumi, remember that one time Kyungsoo and Chen served us burnt meat!  And they were the only ones who said it was delicious!"  Sehun and Tao cracked up this time.

Immediately, Chen and Kyungsoo were on defense, "They were delicious for your information!"

"Yeah, and you should be more appreciative.. It was freezing cold outside that day!"

"The meat looked like it was burnt under the summer heat though!"  Sehun high fived Tao, and Chen got up to chase the two idiots... Like he wasn't one himself.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! haha

Plot twist, she likes Sungjong more than a "brotherly" way. /evil face/

LOL of course not. xD It's an EXO fic anyway. haha

<3

Comments are appreciated!  Kamsamnida!

xoxo,

Yanni