Vacation

Living With EXO!

Vacation

Monday, Day 2 of 14

-

Not feeling too much jet lag, the group decided to settle in at an old vacation house located not too far from the city and decided to go bowling afterwards.  After getting unpacked in their respective shared rooms (except Yumi of course), everyone changed into comfortable "good-for-bowling" clothes that Suho approved of, they headed out to the bowling alley.  There weren't many people since it was broad daylight and it was a work/school day, meaning most people were busy.

Since there were 14 of them, they split up into 4 groups.  Tao, Kris, Sehun and Chanyeol were on one aisle.  Kai, Xiumin, Lay and Jim on another.  Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo on the aisle next to Kai's group and Luhan, Chen and Yumi on the last aisle.

They rented bowling shoes, bought a few snacks and drinks and started playing.  "This is so nerve-wrecking.  I don't know how to play!  I'm going to embarrass myself, I just know it!"  Yumi groaned but Luhan smiled and held her shoulder, "Don't worry Yumi.  Most of us don't know how to bowl too."  That made Yumi feel a little bit better.

"Well, at least there aren't a lot of people."  Sehun heaved a sigh, "Why, ashamed they'll see your throws all go to the gutter?"  Tao smirked.  "In your dreams, panda."  Sehun said, irked.  "You challenging me?"  Tao taunted.  Kris and Chanyeol rolled their eyes at the maknaes.

"Be professionals guys."  Jim scolded, but it was no use.  When playing, EXO were a bunch of toddlers set loose on a playground.

The 4 groups began to play, the only friendly game was played by Yumi's group.  The three others were bickering and showing off (with a score of 3) while playing.  Even Jim was getting hyped up.  "Let me show you how a real man bowls."  He said as he got up from the bench for his turn.  He picked up a 12-pound ball striked a "professional pose", took a deep breath.  He ran towards the line and everyone thought it was going to be a flawless throw, but he did a drop shot in the end.  Guess where it hit?  To the very right end of the aisle.  It didn't even bring down one in the end because it went for the gutter.

"Yeah hyung... Real man huh?"  Xiumin and Kai high fived each other.  Jim cursed under his breath and did another throw for his turn.  This time it hit one. 

"At least you have a score hyung."  Kris mused.  "Pay attention to your own game."  He narrowed his eyes and Kris held up both his arms.

Yumi her lips and tried to get used to the weight of the 8-pound ball.  She started a mantra in her head and hoped that was enough to prevent her from making a fool out of herself.

"Don't worry Yumi, you won't look like a fool thanks to Kyungsoo."  Chen snickered and laughed as Kyungsoo yet again, shot his ball to the gutter and exclaiming how the game hates him for sure.  "Uh, Chen I'm not sure if that was supposed to make me feel better."  Yumi raised an eyebrow.  "Let's just say it's a compliment." Chen grinned and drank his coke.

Yumi sighed, Luhan saw this and approached her.  "Let me teach you."  He offered.  "That would be great!"  She beamed because out of the 13 people she was with, Luhan was one of the 3 who had a decent score.

"Try to relax.  When you get to the line, position your body like this," he demonstrated, "and release the ball like this," he flicked his wrist "don't put too little or too much force.  You got that?"  He gently asked, and Yumi nodded.  "I think.  I'll give it a try."  She inhaled and exhaled, ran for it and threw the ball.  It hit the gutter right away.  Mortified she bit her lower lip and turned around to get another ball.  "It's okay, you get another try, remember?  Just relax."  Luhan pushed her shoulders down.

The two hadn't noticed the jealous glares the others were giving them.  Yumi exhaled, did it again and this time... It was a spare!  Everyone clapped.  "Wow, bowling princess!"   Yumi jumped for joy, "Luhan oppa, did you see! Omygosh!"  She hugged him out of joy and adrenaline.  Realizing what she had done, she cleared and went back down to sit.  She teased Chen who had a score of 5, "Who's the fool now huh, Chen?"  she poked his side.

"That was just beginner's luck."  Chen stuck his tongue out at her.  She made a face back at Chen.

But after that, Yumi seemed to be a natural bowler.  She won every game they played for the next 2 hours.  They switched game players after every game and still, she'd win.

"Were you a bowling athlete before you had the accident?  I swear you're too good at this!"  Suho complimented.  "This is the first time I've ever bowled.  Ajussi says so too.  I guess I'm just a natural."  She flicked her hair from her shoulder to her back like a diva.  "Okay, Kai stop influencing Yumi."  Chen accused.  "Me?  Aren't you supposed to say that to yourself?"  And they were bickering again. 

Yumi was happy though.  She would definitely want to go bowling again.

"Congratulations cookie monster!"  Luhan appeared beside her, and she jumped out of fright.  "You scared me for a second there, oppa."  She was smiling though.  "I guess you really didn't need me to teach you huh?"  She turned a shade of pink.  "Quit teasing!"  She playfully pushed his shoulder.  "Maybe you were just doing that to get some skinship with me.  Hmm..."  Luhan tapped his chin in thought.  "Hey!  I thought Kai was the narcisist and not you."  She huffed.  "I heard that!"  Kai hollered, "and I am NOT a narcissist!  He is!"  He pointed at Chen.

Jim shook his head at the immaturity surrounding him.  "We should get dinner.  I know you guys are hungry by now."

"Sounds like a great idea!"  Kyungsoo agreed and everyone else followed along with rumbling stomachs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you for the support to my active readers. haha :D

I know I've been gone for a while, I'm really sorry.

I'm back though!  I finally found the motivation to continue writing!

Stay tuned!

Comments are highly appreciated as they keep me going! <3

xoxo