Do You Know That? [Sunmi&Seungri;]

WonderBang One Shots

Sunmi sighed thinking that it's hopeless finding a boyfriend. She had tried ever since her high school life has started, well don't get it wrong she's beautiful with the perfect face and body. In fact she was known as the 'Smart Princess'. No guy wouldn't fall for her, but they all just like her as a friend in the end.

Walking down the school hallways she putted her head down sighing once more. It was Valentine days and she had just given the guy she like a home made chocolate piece of cake. And all she receive was a pat on the back with him saying, "Thanks Sunmi your the best, but I only like you as a friend."

Sunmi stomp her foot frustrated from hearing the same line every guy used when she confessed to them. Pushing a door to the outside of the school she walk to a bench and sat there.

"Why can't I get a boyfriend like every girl?" Sunmi ask out loud, just then a wind came blowing Sunmi's hair back flowing peacefully. She sighed and putted her head down in sadness while pouting.

"Please for once help me god." Sunmi said, just then a cough came from somewhere causing Sunmi to look up.

"Ahem." A guy clear his throat once more while he slowly looked at Sunmi.

"You heard everything huh?" Sunmi ask not surprise, everyone knows in this school that she talks to herself alot. Some people even call her 4-Dimensional.

"Yeah." The guy said taking a seat beside her. Their was silence until Sunmi spoke breaking the awkwardness.

"And you are?" Sunmi ask, the guy looked at her and smiled.

"Lee Seung Hyun but everyone in school calls me Seungri." He said giving a charming smile, Sunmi's eyes widen in shock and spoke.

"Your Seungri? Also known and Victory, a senior here right?" Sunmi ask not believing her eyes.

He nodded, "Does everyone not know about me in school here? Man they never give me a break." Seungri said and sigh causing Sunmi to laugh.

"I know how you feel, everybody comes to me and be friendly were we all end up as a friend." Sunmi said and gave a weak smile clearly sad again.

"Your Sunmi right? A junior here, known as the Smart Princess?" Seungri ask.

Sunmi nodded, "Also known as 4-Dimensional." With that last sentence it made Seungri laughed.

"Yah! Don't laugh Seungri!" Sunmi yelled causing Seungri to laugh some more.

"Okay okay I'll stop. But may I ask what makes you want a boyfriend?" Seungri ask getting to the main conversation he wanted to talk about. Sunmi blushed from the sudden change of conversation, she looked down on the ground and whisper out the answer.

"What?" Seungri ask cause he couldn't hear.

"I said because I wanted to experience it, happy?" Sunmi said clearly and met Seungri's gaze which she quickly look back down on the ground clearly nervous not knowing why.

"Maybe I can help you." Seungri said which made Sunmi's head to struck up and looked at him.

"What did you say?" Sunmi ask with wide eyes.

"I said maybe I can help you." Seungri repeated the sentence from before.

"But why?" Sunmi eye suspiciously. "What do you want from me?"

"Oh nothing, come on I'll teach you." Seungri said getting up from the bench and grab Sunmi's hand pulling her up to follow him.

"Where are we going?" Sunmi ask while following Seungri, her gaze landed on her hand which was hold by Seungri who was dragging her. Turning around to answer her question he look at her face and found her eyes gazing at his hand holding hers. Letting it go quickly Sunmi's eye landed on Seungri's face.

"Were going to the park since schools over, there I'll start teaching you how to get a boyfriend." Seungri said with Sunmi nodding.

When they reach the park Seungri settle Sunmi on to a bench and sat down beside her. Then he hold up three fingers showing it to Sunmi and spoke.

"Their are three techniques of getting a boyfriend." Seungri said.

"Only three? Aren't their suppose to be more?" Sunmi ask eying Seungri suspiciously not believing his word.

"Well according to me." Seungri said with Sunmi nodding believing his words now.

"Okay, then what's the first?" Sunmi ask smiling, she couldn't wait to know the first technique.

"A wink." Seungri said smiling, Sunmi frowned clearly expecting more then this.

"A wink? Even I know how to do it, aish." Sunmi said hitting his arm totally not impress.

"Not just a wink, it has to be a more mature ummm how can I say this.....a y like wink." Seungri said and snap his finger finally getting the answer.

"A y wink?" Sunmi ask looking at Seungri for more information.

"Yeah, not just your typical Princess Sunmi wink that's sweet and friendly. A y wink that captures boys interest." Seungri explain with Sunmi scratching her head confuse. Seungri scratch his chin thinking for a way to explain more until he snap his finger again.

"Ahhh you know WonderBang's music drama?" Seungri ask with Sunmi confuse on what he's talking about.

"Aish, Wonder Girls and Big Bang music drama together." Seungri explain more.

"Ahhh yeah, I love the WonderBang together." Sunmi said smiling with Seungri nodding his head in agreement.

"Well anyways, you know how one part where Yoobin winked at Seung Hyun while passing by the hall way?" Seungri ask with Sunmi nodding her head remembering.

"Well it's like that type of wink." Seungri said with Sunmi nodding more now finally getting it.

"Okay, since you get it then you should practice it." Seungri said.

"Here? In front of you......" Sunmi trailed off worried if she can do this.

"Yeah of course, then tomorrow you can do it in a hall way where all the boys are at." Seungri said putting two thumbs up thinking it's a good plan.

"Well okay, if you say so." Sunmi said getting up from the bench and started to practice.

"Yah not like that! Your doing your Princess Sunmi friendly way!" Seungri yelled while Sunmi pouted.

"This is harder than I thought." She said with Seungri sighing.

"Of course it is that's why it takes practice." Seungri said.

She eyed him and ask,"Yah does that means you know how to do it?"

"Of course. Watch an learn Sunmi." Seungri said getting up and walk pass Sunmi with a wink. But not just a regular wink, a wink that made Sunmi's heart skip a beat but probably every girl's heart to skip a beat.

Sitting back down on the bench Seungri looked at Sunmi frozen like a statue who was standing up.

"You okay?" Seungri ask, Sunmi breaking out of her thoughts just nodded.

"I should practice some more." Sunmi whisper out with Seungri nodding his head grinning happily.

The next day before school Sunmi was dragged by Seungri into a hall way. Pushing her alittle ushering her to go Sunmi gulp and turn around to face him.

"Yah are you sure it'll work? I don't know about this." Sunmi said with a concern face.

"Aish are you going to let your effort be wasted?" Seungri ask whispering into Sunmi's ear not wanting to let other students to hear.

"Well no." Sunmi said, with that Seungri pushed her out slightly to the hall way. Turning back around to Seungri he gave her a thumbs up and whisper something out.

"Fighting!" he silently yell and smiled. Sunmi smile back and turn back around taking a deep breath. Walking down the hall all the boys yell out her name and wave smiling. With that Sunmi turn to them and gave the wink she has been practicing all afternoon from yesterday. She could see every guy freeze like a statue. Thinking it didn't work she was about to turn around and walk back to Seungri to yell at him, but only got stop by a massive group of guys coming her way smiling.

"Sunmi!" Every guy yell happily everywhere around her. She smile and walk down the hall turning around to first find Seungri smiling and giving two thumbs up again. She smile and nodded her head, turning around she continue to walk down the hall way to her first class. As Seungri watch Sunmi leave he sigh and turned around to get to his class.

At the end of class Sunmi ran towards Seungri locker and smile happily finding him there putting his stuff away.

"Seungri! You are a genius!" Sunmi said when he close his locker door and look at her.

"Well thank you." Seungri said grinning happily finding her company was great. Sunmi also smile happily while she look into Seungri's eyes.

"Let me guess you found the guy you like?" Seungri ask with Sunmi nodding her head and look down blushing.

"Who is he? Do I know him?" He ask interested but his heart tug alittle.

"Ummm that's a secret I don't think I can tell you-" Sunmi said but cut off by Seungri hitting her head slightly.

"Yah! If you want to get a boyfriend I must know who it is first. Or else how can I help you win his heart?" Seungri said while she rub her head and thought for a moment.

"Okay, it's a deal I'll tell you but not here." Sunmi said, Seungri sigh and nodded his head.

They where at a cafe now sitting in a corner and drinking coffee when Seungri finally spoke.

"Well? Are you going to tell me anytime soon?" He ask, Sunmi nod her head and blush.

Looking down on her lap she whisper the name out to him, "Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul."

Nodding his head he took a sip of his coffee and spoke, "I see. Well then let's start on the second technique." Seungri spoke which Sunmi shot her head up to face him.

"Yah are you crazy! Not here people will see!" Sunmi quietly yell at him.

"Were not going to do anything like that today." Seungri said talking about the wink practice.

"Were not?" Sunmi ask surprise.

"Nope, the second technique I'm talking about is clothes." Seungri said smiling and took another sip of his coffee. Putting the cup down he looked at Sunmi hard.

"Wh..wha..what are you looking at?" Sunmi ask hesitating from his gaze on her.

"You." Seungri replied still gazing at Sunmi.

"M...m.m..m.m.m.me? What for?" Sunmi continue to ask questions while she stammer. Ignoring her question Seungri got up from his seat and pulled her up.

"Come on, were going shopping." Seungri said with Sunmi saying nothing but just following him.

They were now at the shopping mall where Sunmi was in a dressing room with Seungri waiting outside for her.

"Why do I have to wear this?" Sunni ask picking up a white tank top, a black leather jacket, and skinny jeans.

"Because it's to catch his interest you must not be the princess the students see in you." Seungri explain while sitting in a chair.

"So are you saying what I wear is not good?" Sunmi ask inside the dressing room.

"No no, it's fine but what you wear brings out the sweet friendly princess of yours." Seungri said while bringing out his phone to look at the time.

"Yah are you done yet?" Seungri ask, just then the dressing room door open and out step Sunmi.

She pouted and cross her arm across her chest. "Does it look okay on me?" She ask looking at Seungri with concern eyes.

He only nodded until he snap out of his thoughts. "It looks great on you, but just different from your personality alittle." Seungri commented.

"Alittle? It feels weird and it doesn't look like me." Sunmi ranted off while looking at her clothes.

"It's okay I bet that's what get the guys attention in school." Seungri said putting out a thumbs up to Sunmi assuring her that it's good.

"Well okay, but what's the third technique then?" Sunmi ask going back into the dressing room to change back into her normal clothes.

"That I think will have to be somewhere else." Seungri said getting up form his seat, "Yah and don't forget to bring the clothes out so we can buy it!" He shouted as he went to the cashier counter.

Walking home to Sunmi's house which they both agree to go Sunmi was holding two bags of the clothes she just bought.

"Yah you sure this will help?" Sunmi ask looking at Seungri who was happily walking beside her. Turning his head to look at her he pouted alittle.

"Yah you still don't believe me after the technique I teach you?" Seungri ask pouting which made Sunmi smile.

"Never mind I ask that, let's just go to my house. My parents aren't home yet, if they caught you here they will start shooting you questions." Sunmi said, Seungri just nodded and walk in the streets when they finally reach her house.

It was a light brown house that was pretty big, it made Seungri just gaze at it when Sunmi interrupted his thoughts.

"You coming?" Sunmi ask infront of her house door asking him, he was still gazing at the house near her mail box.

"Ye...yeah." Seungri said and ran towards her. Opening the door something went towards Sunmi that made her drop both two bags in her hands.

"Mango!" Sunmi yell happily and petted her cat. Seungri look at Sunmi laughing and it made his heart skip a beat.

"Okay okay Mango stop me." Sunmi happily said and putted down her cat, grabbing her two bags she drop she look at Seungri.

"You want anything to drink first?" Sunmi ask bringing Seungri out of his thoughts again.

"Oh no thanks, let's just hurry and get to your room." Seungri said, Sunmi nodded her head and spoke.

"But first let me get Mango." Sunmi said, her cat was next to her leg and was snuggling against it. Picking it up she handed it to Seungri to hold which he did.

"Now let's go." Sunmi said, she walk up the stair into her room with Seungri falling behind. Surprisingly the cat Mango liked him, it kept snuggling against him when he was holding it.

"I think Mango likes you." Sunmi said when they were in her room, she settle the bags near her closet and sat on her bed with Seungri doing the same thing.

"You can put down Mango now." Sunmi said smiling, Seungri did what she said and looked around her room. Finding a light purple wall paper for her room, it was neat and clean where things was mostly purple. But most importantly it had Wonder Girls stuff, Big Bang, etc.

"Nice room." Seungri commented.

Sunmi smiled, "Thanks, but shouldn't we get started?" She ask, Seungri scratch his head and nodded.

"Right let's get started." Seungri said.

Their was silence afterward with only their breathing being heard and Mango's foot steps and meows. Getting awkward for Sunmi she started to speak but only got stop by Seungri.

"Shhhhh." He said putting a finger on his lips. He gaze at her that made Sunmi skip a beat again then her heart started to pound faster and faster.

Slowly he went close to Sunmi's face which she back away only being stop by Seungri who use his left arm to wrap around her neck drawing her closer.

She couldn't breath she thought because as Seungri drew closer to her face the less air she took in. Just when Sunmi thought he might kiss her she closed her eyes but something weird happen, he drew away from her. Opening her eyes Sunmi stared at Seungri shock yet confuse on what just happen.

"What was that?" Sunmi ask with a confuse tone.

"The third technique. You have to try to seduce the guy to kiss you to see if he likes you or not. Plus also once you get Nichkhun as your boyfriend I'm sure you guys will....." Seungri said coughing to cover up the sentence he didn't finish.

"Oh I get it, once I get Nichkhun as my boyfriend the third technique will help me prepare for......" Sunmi trailed off with Seungri nodding his head.

Clearing his throat again Seungri got up from the bed, "I think it's time for me to go and ummm wear that outfit tomorrow for the plan too. So you can win ummm Nichkhun's attention and heart." Seungri explain, turning the door knob he left leaving Sunmi on her bed and room. She could hear her house door being close, she quickly got up from her bed and look out her window. Seeing Seungri walking away from her house Sunmi putted her hand over her heart.

Her heart was pounding crazy, "What's happening?" She thought as she watched Seungri walk down the street.

The next day Sunmi did what she was told, she wore the clothes Seungri told her to wear. Once she walked into her school campus every guy she knew came up to her and greeted her.

"You look beautiful today." A guy said and gave a charming smile to her.

"Hey back off dude she's mine." Another guy said and nudge the guy from before that spoke. He took out a bunch of roses that was putted together beautifully and handed it to Sunmi.

"Thanks, I need to use the restroom please excuse me." Sunmi said taking the roses and smile which made the guy to smile brightly. Getting out of the huge crowd of guys she went inside the school building towards Seungri first period class.

When she reached her destination she spotted Seungri and his four friends in the classroom alone through a big window next to the classroom door. She stop her tracks and listen to the conversation they were having that caught her attention.

"Dude are you and Sunmi going out?" Jiyong ask nudge his maknae friend Seungri.

"The junior student? Sunmi the 'Smart Princess or the 4-Dimensional' one?" Young Bae ask looking at Jiyong who nodded.

"Dude your going out with her? It's about time, man ever since you saw her in the lunch room one time you kept on talking about her and stuff." Seung Hyun said which made Young Bae and Jiyong to smirk.

"You talk about her?" Jiyong ask which earn him a smack on the arm by Seungri.

"Yah! Stop making fun of me! And no were not going out, besides she already have another person in mind." Seungri said sounding disappointed.

"Awww maknae, it's okay cheer up."Daesung said who kept quiet during the whole conversation.

Sunmi who was listening to the conversation quickly left to her classroom. And during the school day she couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she heard this morning.

"Seungri likes me?" Sunmi keep thinking while every guys try to talk to her along with Nichkhun. But she ignore everyone of them until something finally smack her in the head.

"I like Seungri too." She whisper out when the school bell rang signaling that school was over. Ignoring the massive crowd of guys forming around her she dash out of her classroom to Seungri's locker.

She waited until all the students in school have left but no sign of Seungri at his locker. Frustrated she looked at her watch, she had waited for fifteen minutes and still no Seungri.

"Sunmi." A voice called out making Sunmi turn her gaze from her watch to the voice that call out in front of her. There stood Seungri with his books in his hand.

"What are you still doing here? Came here to tell me about your good news on capturing Nichkhun's attention? See I told you my three techniques will work." Seungri said coming close to her and open his locker. After putting his stuff away he looked at Sunmi who was quiet the whole time.

"You okay Sunmi?" He ask concern since she only gazed at him.

"Yeah.......I'm okay." Sunmi said finally snapping out of her thoughts.

"So what's the great news?" Seungri ask smiling bright as ever.

"The great news is I've finally found the guy I like." Sunmi said smiling while gazing into his eyes.

"Yeah I know, Nichkhun right?" Seungri said, she shook her head.

"No it's not. It's you Seungri." Sunmi said causing Seungri to look shock.

"Ever since that day when we met and when you help me, I've fell in love with you." Sunmi confess with Seungri looking at her not knowing what to say.

"Do you know that?" Sunmi whisper out.

"I know you like me too, I heard your conversation with your friends earlier before school started." Sunmi said and grab Seungri gently on his clothes.

"I like you Lee Seungri." Sunmi whisper out and with Seungri wrapping his arm around her snapping out of shock.

"I like you too Sunmi." He whisper out, Sunmi smile thinking that she found the one she love. They both departed from the hug were they both shared a soft gentle kiss on the lips and smile into each other eyes. Walking out of the school building they both held each other hands smiling as bright as ever.

----------
Yay to my last WonderBang one shot! I'm very happy! Hope you gusy enjoyed it :d And don't forget to spread the WonderBang love ;)