This Isn't Love [Yoobin&Seung; Hyun]

WonderBang One Shots

She was walking down the street humming to herself while digging her hands in her coat pocket deeper since it was freezing out. Walking down the street around the corner to a park she spotted someone there.

It was a man who was sitting on a bench, his head was down like he was sad. Not knowing why she walked toward him and sat beside him, smiling as bright as ever.

"Since the first time I saw you something tugged my heart, it made me come to you and that's were it all started." Those were the words that rang in her mind when they both started their journey together
--------------------------
Yoobin woke up from the sound of her alarm clock. She grunted, it was another day of her morning shift at work. Getting up from her bed Yoobin shivered from the sudden cold air surrounding her since she wasn't wrapped in her warm blanket.

She grabbed her working clothes and started taking large steps to get to her bathroom to take a warm shower. Finally done she stepped out of her bathroom with a towel on her head. Walking to her room she quickly grabbed her cell phone and found two messages, one from Sunye and the other from her boyfriend Seung Hyun.

"Binnie! What time do you get out of your shift? Should I pick you up?" The message said, Yoobin smiled and reply back saying yes and the time she gets off or her shift. She putted her cell phone down on her desk and sighed sitting on her bed.

She couldn't help but sigh every time she text Seung Hyun. She couldn't quite figure out why but it seems that her heart hurts by a tug. Like something isn't right about her relationship with him.

"But everything's right? Isn't it? After all we are girlfriend and boyfriend, we don't fight we get along really well. Whats this feeling though?" Yoobin thought every time she gets a tug in her heart after texting him. Shrugging it away she got up from her bed and grabbed her coat along with her purse to go to work.

Standing in the counter as a cashier in J'adore Le Café (I Love Coffee) a café where Yoobin works, she yawned from boredom. Their was only a few customers today and Yoobin was trying her best to not fall asleep.

"Only thirty more minutes Yoobin. Stay awake." Yoobin told herself when she looked at her watch. But slowly her eyes lid drop the only thing she last heard was the front door from the shop opening and close.

"Yoobin! I'm cutting some money from your pay check!" Someone yelled causing Yoobin to shot her eyes wide and look around. She found Seung Hyun standing in front of the counter laughing, she pouted knowing that it was him who shouted.

"Choi Seung Hyun that was not funny! You scared me I thought you were my boss!" Yoobin shouted and crossed her arm to add more effect she pouted.

"Aww Binnie I was only playing! Please forgive me?" Seung Hyun said making a puppy face with sad eyes, it always worked on her.

"Okay." Yoobin said and looked away thinking to herself saying, "Damn I fell for it again."

"Why are you here so early?" Yoobin ask looking at her watch. "I still have twenty five more minutes."

"Well I just wanted to see my Binne." Seung Hyun explain smiling, from that comment something tug in Yoobin's heart again.

"Oh well, you should go to the park around the corner to wait for me. I'll bring some coffee when I get off of my shift." Yoobin said looking around the shop.

"Oh, okay but why?" Seung Hyun ask scratching his head obviously confuse.

"Remember last time when you were here talking to me you hold up the customers behind you? I lost half of my pay check, beside if my boss catch us talking again in here while I'm at work-" Yoobin explain but got cut off by Seung Hyun.

"I get. I get. I'm leaving, but first a sweet kiss on my cheek to warm my heart." Seung Hyun said turning his face to the side for Yoobin to kiss.

Once again something tug her heart before she gave a gentle peck on his cheek. Saying goodbye Seung Hyun left the place were Yoobin sigh once more.

"What's wrong with me?" Yoobin thought then grunted while she put her head to the counter sighing once again.

As Yoobin walk down the street with two cups of warm coffee in her hand she hurriedly walk towards the park. As she approach the place she found a male figure sitting on a bench.

"Did you waited to long? Your cold aren't you?" Yoobin ask sitting beside the male figure which was Seung Hyun and handed him one of the coffee in her hand.

"No, I'm not cold." Seung Hyun answer rubbing his hands together and drank the warm coffee in his hands. Once he drank it he sighed with satisfaction and looked at Yoobin who was laughing.

"You are cold! I'm sorry for making you wait long." Yoobin said once she was done laughing and looked at Seung Hyun with sad eyes.

"Aww Binnie thats okay besides waiting for you is worth it." Seung Hyun sweet talk with Yoobin. Once again something tugged Yoobin heart which made her sigh.

"Yoobin? Whats wrong?" Seung Hyun ask seeing her sudden actions in sighing. Snapping out of it Yoobin looked at him meeting his concern eyes.

"Oh, nothing just tired. So what do you want to do?" Yoobin ask taking a sip of her coffee.

"Should we watch a movie?" Seung Hyun suggested.

"Yeah! That's a great idea, we haven't watch a movie together for a long time." Yoobin said taking another sip of her coffee.

"Then it's settle. Where do you want to go watch a movie at?" Seung Hyun ask getting up from the bench.

"How bout we rent a movie instead? We can watch it at my place." Yoobin suggested. Seung Hyun nodded while Yoobin got up from her seat. Walking down the street both of them talked about which movie they should choose to watch.

Sitting on Yoobin's couch Seung Hyun made himself comfortable while Yoobin went and putted the movie disk in, which they pick in a movie rent store.

"Nada Sou Sou." Seung Hyun read the disk cover title.

"A japenese movie huh?" Seung Hyun ask while Yoobin sat next to him. She nodded her head while Seung Hyun read the description on the back of the disk cover.

"Orphan Yota is a hard-working 21-year-old who dreams of opening up his own restaurant. He has a little step-sister, Kaoru who lives on an island off Okinawa but moves in with Yota to begin college on the mainland. Yota had promised their mother on her death bed to care for Kaoru at all cost- even at the expense of his relationship with his beautiful medical student girlfriend." Seung Hyun read while Yoobin nodded and grabbed the control for her dvd player.

"You wanted to watch this instead of Hansel & Gretel?" Seung Hyun ask, Yoobin looked at him and pouted.

"Yah! Your movie you picked is a horror movie!" Yoobin yelled while Seung Hyun smiled.

"Okay okay, will just watch this." Seung Hyun said, Yoobin nodded and press play on the DVD controller she was holding.

While watching the movie half way Yoobin looked to her side finding Seung Hyun trying his hardest not to sleep.

"Yah if you want to sleep go ahead I won't mind. I'll just tell you how the movie ended." Yoobin said while Seung Hyun just nodded and yawned.

"Your the best." He said and snuggle to Yoobin's shoulder while putting his head their closing his eyes to sleep. Yoobin looked at Seung Hyun sleeping face and smile. Making him feel happy made her happy, it remind her of the day when they first met. Shrugging that thought away she continued to watch the movie.

When it finally ended, Yoobin turned her head finding Seung Hyun still asleep it made her yawned. Deciding to sleep also she grabbed her ipod in her purse that was sitting right next to her. Plugging the ear piece in her ear Yoobin scroll down to shuffle songs and pressed it.

"Sorry Heart." Yoobin read the song name which was sang by Wonder Girls. She slowly close her eyes while listening to the song and started to drift to sleep listening to the lryics.

Yoobin felt something pushed her alittle causing her to fall to the left, opening her eyes slowly she found herself sleeping on the couch on a side. She quickly looked towards the clock, it was seven in the morning which means she had slept for probably the whole night. She slowly got off the couch not wanting to wake up Seung Hyun who was still asleep.

Stretching she went to her kitchen and looked out the window, looking out the window the weather was dull yet with the atmosphere of freezing. Just then something flashed in her mind about the past where Yoobin and Seung Hyun and met.

It was like the weather right now dull and freezing, they met at park where Seung Hyun was sitting on a bench with his head down. She introduce herself to him without knowing the reason why. All she knew just then was that something tugged her heart, and after introducing herself and were she cheered him up. Seeing him smiled and happy again a warm happy feeling ran through her heart.

Just then Yoobin got pulled out of her thoughts when a strong wind came and made the trees rustle around her house. She took a deep breath and went into the living room quietly and grabbed her coat along with her ipod she spotted on the couch. Slowly she shut her house door behind her, leaving Seung Hyun in her house sleeping.

Walking down the cold streets Yoobin thought about things. Why her heart tugs whenever Seung Hyun sweet talk and why she feels happy when she makes Seung Hyun happy.

"Why?" Yoobin ask herself while she pull out her ipod in her coat she putted in. She plug her ears with the ear phones and scroll down the ipod list to shuffle song hoping one of her songs she putted will help her come up with an answer.

"Sorry Heart." Yoobin said looking at the first song she got like last night from the shuffle list. As she continue to walk along the streets while listening to the lyrics she finally understood it all. Not wanting to believe what her answer was Yoobin decided to test something she hope that won't damage Seung Hyun's heart.

Walking home she found Seung Hyun waiting outside her front porch. Noticing her he ran towards her and gave her a warm embrace hug.

"Where were you? You scared me." Seung Hyun said while Yoobin gulped and pushed him back slightly away from him.

"What's wrong?" Seung Hyun ask concern from her sudden actions.

"Umm Seung Hyun I think we should take a break." Yoobin said causing Seung Hyun to freeze like a statue.

"Say what?" Seung Hyun whisper out.

"Our relationship on hiatus." Yoobin said looking at Seung Hyun's eyes seeing sadness.

"But why? Did I do something wrong?" Seung Hyun ranted off.

"No! It's not you it's me!" Yoobin yelled causing Seung Hyun to grabbed Yoobin by the shoulder gently.

"Why? Hows it you?" Seung Hyun ask. Yoobin sighed and tried to release herself from his grasp.

"You know what? Let's just forget I've even said this." Yoobin said out of frustration, Seung Hyun dropped his hand releasing Yoobin from him.

"No lets not forget this, I'll give you a week to find your answer about us." Seung Hyun said with that he left leaving.Yoobin watched Seung Hyun turned the corner in her street and walked back to her house.

Walking to her room Yoobin thought about her test she was thinking about earlier. It really hurt his heart but she must do it to find her anwser. She took out a plane ticket to the U.S which she bought when she walking in the street, it's where she'll stay for a week and find her anwser.

And with that a week seem to have just flew by where Yoobin finally came back from the US, of course Seung Hyun didn't know about her leaving. As she got home she sighed and didn't even bother to unpack her bags, instead she went towards her desk and grab out a piece of paper and envelope were she started writing.

The next day Yoobin was in front of Seung Hyun's house, not wanting to know she's here she silently went to his front porch. Once she's there she pulled out an envelope, the one she wrote yesterday and slid it under his front door. She sighed once she was done, leaving she turned around once more and quietly whisper out in the cold air.

"I'm sorry, I don't want an empty heart. " She whisper out and turned around again leaving him forever.

When Seung Hyun woke up he checked his cell phone finding no message from Yoobin nor miss calls from her. Sighing he got up from his bed and got ready for the day. Heading down the stairs at home he spotted a envelope under his front door. Picking it up it read his name and from Yoobin, he went outside his house hoping to find her but spotted nothing but cars and houses. Sighing because she wasn't outside he went back inside his house and towards his living room couch. Taking a seat on the couch he slowly open the envelope and found a letter written by Yoobin.

------------------------------------

Dear Seung Hyun,

I'm writing this letter because I don't think I can face you nor forever I believe. Since you gave me a week to find my answer about us I went to the U.S to help sort it out. I thought back from the day we met, since the first time I saw you with a sad face something tugged my heart. We met when I started talking to you then since you were down and right when you were happy again with that smile it warmed my heart. I thought it was love and that's when our relationship had started also. Since then whenever you try to be nice to me my heart hurts, I don't know why but whenever I make you happy my heart warms up with happiness. I finally found the answer to why, the relationship I have for you this isn't love it's a sorry heart. Like a song I heard, Sorry Heart that's the name. The lyrics fits right in, and I wanted to see if it was true so when last week I said ending our relationship I wanted to see if I could leave you. But seeing your sad face I couldn't.............but now I am. I'm sorry Seung Hyun but staying with you with a sorry heart isn't love you want. I hope you can find happiness again with someone you truly love and with the person loving you back the same way. I hope you can be happy again.
Sincerely,
Yoobin

----------------------------------
Finishing the letter Seung Hyun threw the paper down and covered his face and cry. He thought back the days he was with Yoobin, she didn't seem happy sometimes and always give him a smile that brighten his heart. He sighed out loud when he can no longer cry tears out.

"This isn't love but a sorry heart." Seung Hyun repeated what Yoobin wrote in the letter as the last tear he can make out slid down his face.

--------------------
Hope you guys enjoy this story! Though I find it okay, but no matter it depends on you guys decision.