Songs In Our Hearts [Ye Eun&Daesung;]

WonderBang One Shots

They were both destined to become a star. With the talent to sing and dance was everything they could be proud of. Being best friends and lover was also the other best things. But when an opportunity to become a star will tear them apart.

"Promise that you'll wait for me so we'll both become famous together." A girl about seventeen said.

"I promise you." A boy about seventeen said back. They both pinky swear and smiled to each other.

"Come on son we have to go." A man said assuring the boy to go.

"Wait for me Ye Eun!" The boy yelled as he left. Just then the flashback ended waking up Ye Eun. She curse herself for having that dream again as a knock came from her bedroom door.

"Miss Ye Eun your visit to Life and Peace radio is in one hour." A maid poke her head from the door and announce. Ye Eun smiled and nodded as her maid closed the door leaving Ye Eun in her big room alone. She sighed thinking to herself about her day as she got out of her bed.

She's twenty years old, since three years have past and it was one year ago when her career as a singer have started. Her dream she just had was one thing she hated to think about. It was that boy in her dream, she told herself that she could never forgive him and here she is having a dream about him.

"Why can't I ever forget him?" She always ask herself each time it had something to do with him.

"Kang Daesung I can never forgive you." Ye Eun have swear to herself when her heart was smash in two, three years ago.

He had promise her that when he came back from America they will start their singing career together. But no, he broke that promise after three months since he have left. Starting his singing career by himself, leaving her alone in Korea with a broken heart. Ever since that day she never once call him nor want anything to do with him.

"Think positive Park Ye Eun." Ye Eun said to herself as she went to her bedroom bathroom to freshen up for her day ahead of her. She's now famous and very well known because of her voice that people adore. Her voice was powerful singing ballad songs sending people memorize plus the songs she sings was produce on her own. But most of all it was because the song was how she truly felt. She told everyone that and it's true, it seem silly but the ballad song she sings all have to do with him.

"Aish." Ye Eun curse herself on bringing up Daesung again.

"Just forget about him and start your day Ye Eun." She murmur as she brushed her teeth.

As Ye Eun putted her headphone on, the radio started with Ms.Hwan introducing the morning script about the earth and peace.

"So today we have a special guess today so please welcome Park Ye Eun." Ms.Hwan said clapping.

"Hello everyone I'm Park Ye Eun nice to meet you." Ye Eun greeted on the mic, she could see the person standing out of the recording room who handle the
technician giving two thumbs up to Ms.Hwan.

No doubt that the radio ratings of people listening to the radio have increase Ye Eun thought. Ms.Hwan smiled and looked towards Ye Eun asking questions like all the radio host Ye Eun have visited always do.

"Would you mind singing a song for us Miss Ye Eun?" Ms.Hwan ask as the radio broadcast for today was coming to an end.

"I would love to." Ye Eun said smiling, beside that was what she liked for coming to the radio station anyway, the singing and letting people to know her true self instead of just a star.

"And what song?" Ms.Hwan ask.

"I would like to sing Big Bang Haru Haru in my own version." Ye Eun said picking out the song, she decided to sing this because of this morning and practically every morning with that dream.

"How lovely." Ms.Hwan said and signal the technician guy to start the music. As the song start Ye Eun began to sing while she closed her eyes.

When the song was over along with the broadcast for today Ye Eun took off her headphones.

"Thank you so much for coming here Miss Ye Eun." Ms.Hwan thank her, Ye Eun nodded and thanked her back for having her here.

"Good luck on your performance today on Music Bank." Ms.Hwan said, Ye Eun thanked her once more before leaving as her body guard followed behind her.

When she reached the location of Music Bank she quickly got surrounded by make up artist and technician people.

"You ready to give it a practice?" One of the technician ask her as Ye Eun putted on her earphone and grabbed the mic.

"Yep." She said as she headed to the stage with one of the make up artist following her.

"Would you like to put hazel blue for your dress your wearing for the performance today?" The make up artist ask.

"That will be perfect thanks." Ye Eun said as the make up artist scurried off. She took a deep breath and began to practice her performance.

As the time came near more and more star came to practice before the performance. Ye Eun sitting on a chair let the hair designer do her hair.

"Would you like your hair to be put down and wavy." The person ask while looking at her from the mirror infront of them.

"Which ever way you think is best." Ye Eun said back making the person smiled and continue to make her hair.

"Have you heard about a singer from America coming back here in Korea to start his singer career even though practically everyone knows him here." The hair designer ask Ye Eun.

"No why?" Ye Eun ask smiling as always.

"Well he's coming here to perform today, I heard his name is Kang Daesung." From that sentence Ye Eun smiled turned into a shock with every vein with blood running through her face draining away.

"You okay honey?" The hair designer ask, "You look kind of greenish pale."

Ye Eun shook her head,"I'm fine just......I think I ate something bad alittle."

"Oh I should get you some medicine then." The hair designer said hurrying off to get her medicine leaving.

"Calm down Ye Eun, you shouldn't be afraid to see him you should be cold towards him." Ye Eun told herself taking a deep slow big breaths.

As the performance started Ye Eun was taking deep breaths and big gulps of water. Just then she heard someone said something that caught her off guard.

"I heard the famous Daesung just got here in the building." A worker said, that instance Ye Eun almost spit out her water causing people to look at her weirdly.

"Sorry, just choked." Ye Eun apologize while the coworker grabbed her napkins.

"Your up Ye Eun." The technical producer said. Ye Eun grabbed her mic and walked behind the stage with a curtain infront of her. Her fans shouting her name, that made her smile. As the curtain lift up the music started as Ye Eun began to sing.

During that time a guy pass by behind the stage while going to his changing room. He turned around to the technical producer asking him something.

"Who's on stage right now?" He asked, the technical producer smiled and reply.

"It's Park Ye Eun, beautiful voice isn't it?" He ask back, causing the guy to be shock and look at the stage infront.

"Sorry man you have to get to the changing room now, or you'll never make it to the stage in time." The technical producer pushed him to move away from the stage.

"Park Ye Eun." The guy whisper out while being pushed.

"Park Ye Eun saranghae!" the fan shouted as the song ended. As Ye Eun quickly speed walk backstage another song started playing. She smiled as she walked down the backstage hall to her room. Just then she'd bump into someone causing her to be pushed aside.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" A guy voice ask, Ye Eun nodded and looked up to see who it was and her eyes got big while went dry.

"Yenny." The guy whisper out. Even though went dry she manage to get some words out.

"Don't call me Yenny!" Ye Eun yelled covering her ears with her hands and ran away down to her room. Finally reaching her room she quickly closed it and locked it while she manage her breathing to even.

She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the person she bump into was Kang Daesung. She couldn't help but feel her heart racing a five times faster. Tucking away that feeling she hope not to come back she told herself to calm down.

Minutes have pass with Ye Eun sitting in a chair from her room backstage just daydreaming out into her own little world on how to avoid Daesung. Just then the speaker for every singer to come out on stage for who "won the music of the week". Taking some deep breaths she open the door walking down the hall to the stage along with every one else.

"May we get the results for this week top music please." The MC Announcer said, as Ye Eun just stood in the front and daydreaming out on her thoughts about hiding away from Daesung.

"And it's Park Ye Eun! With the song Saying I Love You, composed by herself. Congratulation!" The MC Announcer cheered.

"Ye Eun you won!" Someone called pushing her slightly pulling Ye Eun out of her thoughts to reality.

"What?" She asked confuse.

"You won!" The person repeated again clapping for her.

"Oh. Oh! Thank you!" Ye Eun finally figuring out whats happening as she took the mic from the MC to thank the people.

"And lastly thank you to my fans out there!" Ye Eun finished her speech as her fans yelled out her name cheering for her.

"Thank you for coming to Music Bank may you stay tune till next time!" The MC shouted while the song played for Ye Eun for encore.

As Ye Eun walked back behind the stage she strode big steps reaching to her changing room. Changing slowly cause her next schedule was free time she relax as she know all the people have left. As she opened the door to leave she hit something. Looking what it was she saw it was a human figure and for looking for who it was she froze.

"Yenny." Daesung said, he was waiting for her this whole time after the performance has ended. Ye Eun took a slow deep breath and pushed the door hard causing Daesung to trudge back. Ignoring him she walked past him with him falling behind.

"Yenny." He said once more making Ye Eun to stop and looked right to his eyes with a glare.

"Don't call me Yenny." She said with as much coldness in her tone.

"I'm not her no more." She said and continue to walk.

"I'm still the same." He said causing Ye Eun to stop her tracks, she turned around and stared at him. Hard.

"Really? Your still the same but look around you, your Kang Daseung the solo ballad singer. While I'm Park Ye Eun the solo ballad singer! Does something ring a bell to you?!" Ye Eun ask throwing her hands up for more effect in showing her anger.

Knowing what she's talking about he tried to grab her hand which she quickly flung away.

"You broke that promise on starting our career as a singer together!" Ye Eun yelled as she sense tears in her eyes.

"I did broke the promise but I have a reason." Daesung whisper out.

"A reason. YOUR reason." Ye Eun poke one of her finger on to Daesung chest. "Then let's hear it but first let me guess. You don't care as much for me nor our promise. Our relationship was just a faze but pursuing your dream alone was more important than together?" Ye Eun ask with sarcasm in it.

"That's not true!" Daesung yelled now.

"Then what is? Huh?!" Ye Eun yelled back.

"You broke my heart Kang Daesung!" She yelled once more as her tears came out.

"Broke it in two. Like someone throwing down to the ground. HARD." Ye Eun said as she wiped her tears again and again.

"I'm sorry." Daesung whisper out.

"Don't be, cause your not sorry." Ye Eun said looking at him with her tears coming out.

"Please just hear me out." He plead.

Ye Eun shook head, "You can't just explain it and think I'll forgive you. I just can't." She whisper out and walked away leaving him there.

One month has pass since that encounter with Daesung has happen. Ye Eun just can't forget about that encounter though. She'll find each and every weekend performance uneasy since she always try to avoid Daesung. Until now they have met up with each other, face to face again after one month of absent from one another.

"Please just let me explain." Daesung plead.

Ye Eun just sighed nodding her head thinking that no matter how hard he tried to explain he can never make her forgive him. He let out a relief sigh like letting him explain made him felt better. He looked down to the ground and started to explain.

"When I got to America the only goal I had was to train hard and come back to be with you. Starting our career together." He swallowed slowly on that last sentence and continue with his explanation.

"Some company took interest in my talent. They said they could help, to train me to become better and I couldn't risk that opportunity away. I thought the training could be enough but I ended up becoming famous that quick." Daesung finished explaining and looking up to meet Ye Eun's face.

"Are you done?" Ye Eun ask.

With such solid tone he spoke, "No. I'm not, do you know even after I broke the promise I still love you? I think about you every single day. Wanting to know how you were. And when the news of you becoming the famous Park Ye Eun I finally rested better."

Ye Eun just gave a slight smile tired of all of this. Tired of this mess about their pass and everything.

"I'm glad that you care, but I still can't forgive you......not that easily." Ye Eun whisper out. Sighing he looked at her with pain in them.

"I love you before and I still do." He said. "I'm leaving tomorrow I'm going back to America." Ye Eun just nodded and walked away not knowing what to say.

Going into her dressing room she closed the door behind her and locked it. Slowly she leaned on the door falling to the ground slowly. With tears coming out of her eyes she hugged herself.

"I still love him." She whisper out knowing this feeling well. Even though she loves him she can never admit. Never.

"Why are you so selfish?" Ye Eun ask herself that night. She doesn't know if she could forgive him like that. But if she'd never tried how will she know?

As the next day came and the day to perform in Music Bank again she was prancing back an forth thinking about Daesung leaving.

"Ye Eun your up in seven minutes!" One of the back stage producer yelled. Braking her thoughts she sighed and started walking towards the stage. Waiting for her turn she heard Park Bom, another singer, singing You and I. It made her think about Daesung and her, memories came flooding back to her. The good times in school, parks, beaches, at home, eating, celebrating things, etc. Without knowing it she was crying and a drop of tears fell down to her hand.

"Don't cry Ye Eun, your up next your voice can't sound weird." Ye Eun remind herself. But as Ye Eun went to her location on stage behind a big white cloth which will fall down when the music starts, she thought about Daesung leaving.

"I can't let that happen." Ye Eun thought as she finally understood something. No matter how much she tried to hate him she can't, she love him very much and dearly. But the music started, thinking that everything has ended since his flight starts in fifteen minutes she wouldn't reach there in time.

The music started and so Ye Eun decided to sing her song with all the emotions she held inside. She'll sing it thinking about Daesung, as the song started Ye Eun took a deep breath and sang.

Somehow her emotions to the song has reached the audience making them teary as they wipe their tears away from their eyes. When she finished, the Music Bank performance was over for today like usual but it turned out differently. The light closed and a light aim to someone standing to the side from the stage coming towards Ye Eun holding a bunch of flowers.

"Daesung. How did you get here? I thought you left?" Ye Eun whispered out asking shock from seeing him.

"Ye Eun, your song it reached me when I was watching Music Bank on live from TV airport. You showed your emotions, it told me that your trying to say you love me." Daesung said smiling, Ye Eun not knowing what to say just nodded as tears came out of her eyes. She wiped them away while the audience became all quiet interested on what their seeing.

"I love you Ye Eun and I'll forever will." Daesung confess.

Ye Eun smiled looking at Daesung in the eyes, "And I'll forever will also." She said making every audience screamed in awe.

"You and I both do the same, expressing our feeling in the songs we sing. And the songs we sing are the songs in our hearts." Daesung said and hugged her tight while Ye Eun did the same never letting each other go ever again.

------------
Haha my first one shot! Hope you guys like it, though I think it's a little bit lacking. But I hope you enjoyed it! ^-^