VIII : First Monthsary Pt. 1

In The Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

unedited chap..sorry for any typos (if there's any)

 

 

 

 

Dara and Seunghyun were now in a relationship for over four weeks. To Dara, having a relationship with Seunghyun were a mixture of all things wonderful and embarrassment. True that, she could feel the male sincere in his actions in taking care of her. However, there were always a time that the said male was too jerk in expressing his emotions.

 

 

Dara was happy – more than happy to be with Seunghyun. She could not ask more from him, the male gave her all, everything she’d asked for. Her boyfriend was there when she was on her shift and he would always drive Dara home when her shift ended. She felt loved and protected. She wasn’t used to these kinds of protection and concern. Being an elder child in her family, she was the one who protected her little siblings, and she was the one who take care of the family as a whole. Since her parents were old enough and she was responsible enough to weigh all their troubles on her shoulder.

 

 

“I love you, Seunghyun-ah. And I hope this is just the right thing to do.”

 

 

Seunghyun made her feel special, and that was a new sensation to Dara. She loved it, she really did. And everything that the said male did to her, made Dara fell harder and harder for him. And she just let herself fell for him, hoping she won’t regret it in the end. She let herself drown with his love. She followed her heart because it was the right thing to do. All she could think about was what Seunghyun showed her and made her feel. Surely, the male loved her and she reciprocated that love.

 

 

Dara had let go of her reservations, she’ll love Seunghyun as much as he loved her.

 

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

 

Before, a club was just a normal place to hang out with your friends to drink and to have a good time, to Seunghyun. But when he met an angel, named Dara who was bartender at a club, his perception on the said place changed a lot, really. He now regarded that place as something he sought to every night, not to drink or lose himself. But to take a good glance of his girlfriend and to spend some time with her, though she was busy with her work.

 

He couldn’t still believe it. Dara was now his girlfriend. Every time he muttered that word, ‘girlfriend’, he could not help but grin widely like an idiot, the corner of his lips reaching his ears. That word flowed perfectly on his tongue as it escaped from his mouth. More so, when he added the name on it. “Dara, my girlfriend.” That was the only thing that lulled him to sleep every time he flopped down on his bed. Something pleasant and warm swelled in his chest as those words came out. He really was now in a relationship with that angel.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter