VII : Scream

In The Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

typo's and grammar slips ahead [ un-edited]

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun was seated cross-legged on his chair during his class along with his best buddies, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. HIs three friends did not fail to notice the bright and vibrant aura coming from the said male. Plastered on his face was a wide grin, almost ear to ear. His eyes were glistening as he was daydreaming of a certain gorgeous bartender.

 

"Someone's having a great day today, I see." Seungri smugly remarked as he flashed Seunghyun a knowing smirk. His two other friends, Taeyang and Daesung were having the same feeling, needless to say. It was really obvious how Seunghyun's mood was really good today. Not that he was y all the time though.

 

As a matter-of-fact, there were big changes that had occured to him. First of all, he was not late for his class, and that spared him from another scolding session from his professor. Not that he cared about what his professor say anyways. Secondly, he was not wearing a serious look all along. He entered his class, grinning widely and full of positivity. Earning quizzical gazes from his classmates. Lastly, any snide remarks that his friends were spatting, he just smiled at them. And that made his friends concerned for him even further. Surely, there must have happened to Seunghyun as they concluded.

 

"Yeah, you really are in a good mood, Top-hyung. What's up? Mind to share?" It was not Taeyang who butted in as he turned to look at the said boy with his brows wiggling playfully.. Obviously curious as to what made the poker-faced Seunghyun beamed brightly today.

 

"Yeah, what happened hyung? Had your father brought you a new car or something?" Daesung asked the said male as he brought his seat closer to Seunghyun's.

 

"Ah..N-nothing." Seunghyun stammered as he turned his gaze away from his annoying friends.

 

"Sure. There's none. Tsk. Tsk." Seungri commented as he shook his head from side to side obviously not convinced of the elder's answer.

 

"Oh, c'me on. We're your friends. You should'nt keep something good from us Top-hyung." Taeyang said as he scooted closer to the said male's spot.

 

"Top-hyung, please tell us. Come on." Seungri whined even more poking the said male's cheeks. He seemed to be the most interested in learning the good news from the elder.

 

Seunghyun sighed. He could not keep this for long anyways. "I got myself a girlfriend." Seunghyun giggled as satisfied on how good it felt hearing the word 'girlfriend slipped from his tongue. He could feel the heatt creeping up his face. He bit his lower lip to hide and prevent the stupid grin on his face from even widening. He turned to look at his three friends. None of them were shock. They seemed to know already.

 

"You finally got the pretty bartener huh?"Daesung said as he teased Seunghyun playfully nudging on the latter's ribs. It wasn't a question, but rather a statement.

 

Seunghyun did not answer anymore. He just gave them a nod along with a small closed-lip smile.

 

 

 

  - - - - - - -

 

 

Dara arrived at Club Nolza just in time before her shift started.

 

She immediately headed over the locker rooms, and got herself dressed in her uniforms. She eyed herself in front of the mirror to check if she did not look that awful. Satisfied with herself, she dusted the lower parts of her blouse one last time to remove unseen dirt. Then she shuffled out the locker rooms and manned the bar counter along with Bom.

 

Bom was quick to notice Dara's blooming and oozing charisma that night. The girl looked very happy. Something has changed in her friend, she thought. Without any further hesitation, she asked Dara straightforwardly. "Dara...hmm..is there something I need to know?" She asked her friend as she leaned closer to Dara behind the bar counter as the said girl was busied herself stacking glasses and arranged some bottles of liqour in place.

 

"Ah..what do you mean, Bommie?" Dara asked her friend as she raised a brow at her friend, slightly confused as to what the girl was saying.

 

"Hmm.." Bom hummed as she eyed her friend, as if judging her from head to toe. "You are blooming today and you look prettier. Something good happened?" She quizzed even more expecting to hear something good come out from her friend's mouth.

 

Dara was about to refused answering the question, but he resigned to doing that. She thought her friend would know sooner or later, since her boyfriend was a resident customer of Club Nolza. Well, that was the problem, how could she tell Bom how and why she fell for that rude boy.

 

Bom was initially not pleased on what happened that night when Dara was kissed by Seunghyun. She kind of disliked the male since then. The way Bom looked at Seunghyun, she knew he was a typical bad , a heartbreaker. And she made Dara aware of how she saw the guy.

 

"Ah..ah.." Dara was at lost, caught off guard. She did not know what to say to Bom. She breathed out a deep and long sigh as she spoke, "Well, I'm in love, Bommie. Me and Seunghynun are now a thing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter