XI : The Bet

In The Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Beware of typos and grammar slips…

 

 

 

 

It was a week from the night they made love, and Seunghyun had been nothing but a gentleman to Dara. Bouquets of roses, dozens of chocolates and numbers of gifts were received by Dara. She tried to refuse and not take those stuffs, but Seunghyun was persistent, saying it was his way in showing the girl that he loved how he treasures them. She thought it was sweet, and was thankful on her boyfriend’s kindness.

 

Dara might be a poor girl, but she wasn’t stunned by any material things. Sparkling accessories made of diamonds and gold did not strike her, nor expensive and extravagant clothes. She was simple and humble - would like to stay as simple as she was.

 

By the time five thirty in the afternoon rolled around, Dara officially gave up on the notion to sleep. She woke up dreaming about her boyfriend, Seunghyun. She’d been lying awake for hours, debating whether to kick herself or roll over to the edge of the bed and make her free-fall. That sounded stupid, she thought. The constant wandering thoughts of Seunghyun in her brain made drifting off into slumer impossible. It’s still four and a half hours before her shift at Club Nolza.

 

For the umpteenth time of the day, Dara thought about Seunghyun again. Her heart swelled that moment she heard the guy said ‘I love you’ to her, staring directly into her eyes. She softened at those eyes filled with emotions she couldn’t ponder. Those loving gaze Dara saw made her heart scream for that guy, over and over again.

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

Seunghyun wasn’t behaving any far from Dara, all he could think of was how beautiful Dara was underneath him that night. And everything she did that night made him love her more, her cute mewls, her y moans, her iness and her beautiful body. He loved Dara, her slender fingers, her snow-white skin, her juicy thighs, her not-so large ies, the list could go on. Seunghyun would not deny, he love the girl into bits and pieces.

 

That night when Dara said she would let him take her, Seuunghyun mentally jumped in happiness. Dara trusted her and he could not believe that. They weren’t going to fast right, they’ve known each other for months, having was right since they were in a relationship.

 

Surely, Seunghyun had dreamed of having with the girl long before. That night, when he hovered over her, his desire to take her deepened. A strong wave of lust and passion enraged him to have with Dara. He gave his all and showed her the contents of his heart – and his intentions. How he’d hope Dara got the message across.

 

For Seunghyun was just a game, until he met Dara. The night he made love with Dara, not just have with her. It wasn’t just about lust. Hell, it never had been. Yes, he was attracted to her. And yes, she brought him to a level of arousal he’d never known before. But it was more than that.

 

 

 

 

It was all about love. His love for his angel.

 

 

 

 

For Dara and Seunghyun what’s important was, they showed each other how they felt. Neither of the two hesitated, they’re both all in for the . He gave her heated kisses, and she responded with cute whimpers too.

 

That night Seunghyun took a mental note that he wanted Dara forever. He did not just want to share bed with her. He wanted to share his life with her. And he would make sure, Dara would love that idea too.

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

It was now fifteen minutes past twelve and Dara found herself standing behind the bar counter as usual, a bottle of vodka on her left hand and cup on the right. She was jamming to the music on the speakers, as she was banging her head from side to side. From time to time, she did not fail to flash each guests a warm smile.

 

But tonight, she wasn’t that entirely happy, just because she couldn’t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter