G Dragon (Part 4)

Yoona One-Shots

Yoona P.O.V

“Found you Im Yoona,” someone whispered into my ear as they covered my eyes.

.

I turned around slowly, taking the hands covering my eyes off my face as I gave a sheepish smile to my best friend.

“Hey Ri,” I said quietly looking down at my hands.

“You thought that you would be able to get rid of me huh?” he asked as he grabbed a chair and made himself comfortable at our table.

“Ri, now is not the time and it is definitely not the place,” I muttered before I stood up and stared walking towards the buffet.

‘“Wait for me!” he said as he followed.

“Ri there are fans watching your every move,” I whispered to him as I reached out for a slice of pizza.

“None of which are staying in this hotel and none of which are in this buffet at this very moment so relax a little Yoong,” he replied as he grabbed another two pieces of pizza and shoved it onto my plate.

“Hey!”

“What I got to eat something as well!”

“Ri, I would like it if you could just quietly go back up to your room, pretend that this did not happen and happily order room service in peace.”

“Well Yoong, I would like it if you could just accept the fact that I found you, accept the piles of food starting to tower on your plate and have lunch with me and Papa Im in peace.”

“You’re terrible.”

“I know but you love me for it,” he said as he began to steer me back to my table.

“Dad!” he exclaimed as he ran to give dad a hug.

“Oh gosh Seunghyun! When did you get here?” he asked, both happy and worried at the same time.

“We just arrived and I happened to see Yoong so she let me have lunch!”

“No I didn’t!” I rebutted.

“Hush young one,” Seungri replied silencing my lips before sitting me down.

“Well although I am glad to see you Seunghyun I must say that this isn’t the most convenient place,” dad said.

“My thoughts exactly. So Ri if you could just make your way to either another table or get out of here and into your hotel room I would be very thankful,” I said gritting my teeth.

“Sorry dad. Don’t worry the rest of my members will be down soon so I’ll move tables in a couple of minutes!” Ri said every so calmly.

“What the did you just say,” I angrily whispered to Ri grabbing his wrist.

“OWW!” he said attempting to let go of my grip.

“Dad we should get out of here. I’ll tell the waitress to bring up the food through room service,” I said as I started to stand up.

“Okay I’ll be up in the room then okay?” dad said as he said his goodbye to Ri before moving to the escalator.

“Yoong how long are you going to run away from him for?” Ri asked as I loosened my grip.

I froze a little shocked as to what he had just said.

“I’m not running away from anything.”

“Look Yoong. You should know better than anyone that I’m on your side when it comes to you and Jiyong hyung. I know how hurt you were over it. But I want you to be the stronger person in this. I want you to be the one with the upper hand. Not the one trying to hide away from him every time you see his face,” Ri said seriously.

“Seunghyun-ah...” I said a little lost for words.

“I get it you came here for your own holiday. I’m sorry that I intruded just then but I just want you to think about it. Maybe it’s time for you to come back to us. You stopped talking to all of us except for me after you and Jiyong hyung finished. We miss you Yoong. The hyungs miss you. They want their energiser back,” he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“I miss them too. But the bond that you guys have is a lot more significant. That’s why I stopped texting, calling and visiting. Rather you guys talking to me, it should have been Jiyong that you guys were consoling and talking to you.”

“Stop being a kind mother er and just accept the fact that we all love you and miss you,” Ri muttered.

“Oh Yoong give me a second,” Ri said as he pulled out his phone and started texting someone.

“RI!” a familiar voice cried out.

I froze for the third time as I immediately recognised Daesung oppa’s voice.

“He hasn’t seen me yet right?” I whispered to Ri. Thankfully Daesung oppa had only seen the back of my head.

“It’s only Daesung hyung. The others aren’t here yet.”

“Who are you chatting up now Ri? Stop fishing for girls everywhere we go!” Daesung exclaimed as he arrived at our table and jumped back in surprise.

“Hi oppa.”

“Holy look what the wind blew in,” Daesung oppa said giving me a tight squeeze on the shoulder.

“Yeah well I’m wishing that the wind blows me in the opposite direction to where you guys are. Hi oppa how are you?” I asked giving him a light hug.

“Someone’s being salty right now,” Seungri muttered. I glared right back at him.

“Well the others are going to be coming down any moment so Yoong you might want to start going back up to your room unless you want to have a confrontation with our leader right now,” Daesung oppa said.

“Yeah I have to go to dad anyway. Thanks oppa I’ll see you soon,” I said before making my way out of the hotel buffet.

“Literally why me?” I asked myself as I angrily pressed the buttons of the elevator.

Ding!

“Yoona,” a voice said, sounding a little breathless out of astonishment.

I looked up immediately, it was becoming an immediate reaction now god dammit.

“,” I said as I saw the ever-handsome leader right in front of me with his best friend.

“You’re staying here Yoona?” Youngbae oppa asked me as they got out of the elevator.

“Yeah I’m just making my way up to my room,” I said trying to keep myself as collected as I could.

“Do you want to eat with us?”

“No it’s alright, I’ll talk to you later,” I said as the elevator doors closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G Dragon P.O.V

I was still a little lost for words as Bae and I walked towards the buffet.

“Oh hyung!” Seungri shouted as he saw us.

“You never would have guessed who we just bumped into,” Youngbae said. Seungri and Daesung exchanged glances for a second before returning their attention to us.

“We bumped into Yoong!” he exclaimed.

“Oh so you saw her too?” Ri said.

“Is that why Jiyong hyung is so quiet?” Daesung added.

“Did you know she was staying here Ri?” I asked our youngest.

“I just found out. She seems to have grown an even bigger attitude since I last talked to her. That sassy I swear,” he said chuckling.

“Do you think I should talk to her?” I asked him, turning the conversation tone serious very abruptly.

“Hyung, that’s not my place to talk to you about. I told you before and I’m telling you again, anything and everything that went down between you and Yoong, I love you hyung I do but I was and still am and forever will be on her side. However I’ve told her that maybe it is time for her to face her own fears as well and to have a solid conversation with you. She’s taken my advice, whether she’s going to act upon that advice is solely her decision however.”

“So is that a yes or a no?” I asked a little confused.

“Well my best friend instinct is saying no but my cupid instinct is saying yes so really it’s up to you!” he exclaimed before running off to the buffet.

“Sometimes I don’t know whether he’s trying to help or whether he’s trying to egg me on,” I muttered.

“He’s conflicted,” Youngbae said shrugging.

“Huh figures.”

“Well what are you still doing here mate?” Seunghyun said slapping me on head.

“Ow hyung! When the did you get down here?” I asked. Last time I had checked, he was still looking for art galleries in Australia on his phone whilst lying down in his room.

“Long enough to tell you that you should stop idling around here and tell you to man up and go find her.”

“She’s with her dad though...”

“Not anymore. As of two minutes ago Seungri has decided to go on a casino tour so hurry up and get your to her hotel room.”

“I don’t know her room number...”

“Oh for s sake Kwon. Ask Ri, ask someone at the front desk. You’re rich for s sake you’ll figure out something. Stop being such a !”

“I second what hyung is saying,” Youngbae added.

“Fine,” I said getting up out of my chair and walking back towards the elevator; so much for getting a meal.

“Wait Ji, aren’t you forgetting something?” Seunghyun hyung asked before tossing me a card key.

“How the did you get this?” I asked in amazement.

“Let’s just say Ri’s not the only one capable of talking to strangers. It’s funny, the concierge here aren’t very tight on confidentiality,” he chuckled.

“Thanks hyung. Depending on whether or not this conversation turns out well I’ll owe you one,” I said before entering the elevator.

I looked down at the card key and noticed the room number 2101 engraved on it. This girl managed to get the penthouse suite; she was putting her money to good use.

I reached the top floor and of course being the gentleman I was knocked and rung the bell in hope that she would answer.

“Who is it?” her voice asked from inside.

I could hear her footsteps getting louder and louder as she approached the door. She obviously looked inside the keyhole and saw my face because the words coming out of after were certainly not welcoming.

“I highly suggest you off.”

“Let me in Yoong,” I said not wanting to barge into her own room with the card key I had.

“I think you lost the privilege to call me by that name a while ago Kwon.”

“Okay I’m sorry. But I do have a card key and if you’re going to keep me out like that I will force myself in.”

“That is an invasion of personal space not to mention illegal, what are you even doing with the key to my room?”

“Let’s just say the concierge here aren’t as heavy lipped as we all thought.”

“You have five minutes to talk with me. And that is final,” she said before swinging the door and walking straight back towards the lounge.

“Thank,” I muttered, closing the door behind me.

“So?” she asked crossing her arms and legs. Well that was obviously a sign that she was so open to talking wasn’t it?

Now that she had so blatantly asked me why I was here for I was a little stuck for words. First of all I wasn’t really sure where to start. And second I wasn’t really sure from where the apologies should begin.

“You do realise that a solid minute has already gone by yeah?”

“Wait I’m just trying to structure a sentence that will at least make some sort of sense.”

“Look if you’re here to apologise, make some bull excuse that you’ve changed and that the past is the past you can make your way out on your own two feet.”

“I just don’t know where to begin. But honestly I need you to know that I have changed. I promise you. And like I know that I hurt you so ing much and it pains me to know that. You deserve the world and I only realised that after I screwed you over,” I muttered, my head hanging low out of guilt.

“Then at least you know. Do you know how ing much it killed me when I saw those pictures of you and Kiko in your private room? You ing lied to me. You told me you were going to Japan to work on the Japanese album release. You told me you were going for work purposes. You ing told me that. You lied straight up in my face. Don’t lie to me. You didn’t feel sorry, you didn’t feel a single bit of remorse. If you did you would have had the decency to apologise to me straight away. When you came back from Japan you thought I didn’t know. You thought that I was a stupid little that listened to you every call. So excuse me if I’m being a little rude right now but the only words I have for you is to off.”

“When Seungri told me you were hurt I didn’t think that meant angry hurt, I thought it mean sad hurt. I see even the angel of the industry has her devilish sides,” I joked trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Is it funny to you? Are my emotions that funny to you? Are the only people you care about in the world yourself and Kiko? Do you not have any human decency? Do you know that it took me a hell of a long time trying to get over you? And you decide that you can just call me out of nowhere and just barge into my hotel room? I am now a clinically acknowledged anxiety sufferer and also anorexic. I’ll tell you why? After that happened I asked myself what was so wrong with me that you had to go running back to Kiko. Was it because she was prettier than me? Was it because she was taller and skinnier? Well I vowed myself never to go under the knife so I started doing the second best thing. I went on the craziest diet of my life and it has taken me a very long time for me to come to terms with my conditions. I don’t want to say that it’s solely because of you because that wouldn’t be very fair on you. But you changed who I was Jiyong. You changed my life all with that one decision. I ing loved you. But that love brought on a pain that hurt so much no one could possibly imagine,” she continued on tears b in her eyes.

That’s when it clicked. It was never about me apologising. It was about me listening to her problems, the sufferings I had caused her. And I had nothing to fight against that because I knew that it was true.

“Yoona...”

“Just get out please. I just want to be alone,” she said as she put her head in her hands, tears streaming down her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back again! I really should just make this a separate story this is getting way too long of a "one" shot! I'm sorry for being so late once again. My internet has been the biggest lately and I haven't been able to do anything in terms of uploading, emails, etc etc.

Social media links are once again in my profile! 

And also did anyone else check out the magazine pictorial for Elle Korea with Yoona and Kai? They were on FIRE.