G Dragon

Yoona One-Shots

Yoona P.O.V

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Girls Generation's Yoona," I introduced myself to the staff as I entered the interview room.

"What are your thoughts on joining We Got Married as a real couple? the PD asked.

"At first when I received the invitation to joining the program I was planning to say no. I used to always think that my private life should remain private and it really should only be for me and the people closest to me. But then I kept thinking that my fans are close to me. They've been with me from day 1. They've always wanted to see a more natural side of me in a more comfortable atmosphere. So in the end I had a talk with my boyfriend and we decided to accept the offer. I think it'll be a great experience for me and the boyfriend and it'll be nice that we can go out in public and just enjoy ourselves without have to worry about anyone else."

"What can we expect you two to bring to the show?"

"Well, obviously we're not going to try and make it more fun for the purpose of just being on the show. I think it'll be a lot more natural I guess, seeing as how we are a real couple. And I think that because both of us are people who have never really shown our real personalities a lot because we haven't gone out on variety shows for a long time, I think it that it will be a great opportunity for our fans so see us just being us and not all glammed up."

"Do you think you'll be able to show your true selves from the get go?"

"Honestly, both my boyfriend and I are introverts. We don't show much of our true self to our fans or the public which I always do feel very apologetic about. I think a big factor of that is because of the fact that I don't have any social networks and I'm not on twitter or instagram so other than concerts or other schedules, I don't have a chance to reach out to my fans on a more personal level. With Oppa, he does both instagram and twitter but he isn't the type to show everything that goes on. If I was to compare him to something I would call him an onion. You have to keep peeling to see what's on the inside. So in answer to your question, I don't think we'll be able to let ourselves go and just like ourselves from the first episode. But you know, in the end this is a reality program and we do want to show the audience and our fans our true selves, so maybe as we go on and get more comfortable with the idea of everyone knowing about us and seeing us through this program we'll most likely be able to show more and more of ourselves to our fans."

"No one expected you two to be together, that's not to say that you aren't cute together, but it came as a shock when the scandal broke out. Why do you think so?"

"I think mainly because to the public and to the fans, we're such different people. Different personalities, looks, styles, music. But we are both very different to what the public perceive us as, which was probably one of the biggest reasons as to why the news of our relationship came as such a shock to everyone. Also the fact that he's from YG, I'm from SM. There two companies you don't picture together. Ever. There are so many reasons as to why our relationship came as a shock to the public. But technically because we were the first idol-idol couple to come out of the industry. I think it's also because he does have that bad boy, casanova image about him that many of my fans were concerned and also because SM is very very protective of its artists and scandals like ours that his fans were concerned. But overall, we came clean about it and it did come as a shock but we're here now."

"No one really knows how long you two have actually been going out for. YG didn't respond to that question and SM said that you had been dating since last year September. What's the truth?"

"Obviously... my company lied. I'm not going to deny it. I've already talked to them about it and they've given me permission to be as honest as possible on this show. We've been dating for quite a while actually. We're almost going on 4 years actually. So it's been 3 years and around a half I guess?"

"What kind of pre misconception do you want the public to get rid of during this program?"

"The fact that I don't try hard and I don't deserve having my boyfriend. I understand that I receive a lot of hate because I'm not a particularly important in my group. I'm not the lead singer, the main dancer, I'm literally just a face. And people get bored of faces. But I hate how so many people think that just because im Girls Generation's image, and I'm the center and the face of the group that I can't do anything else. I work my off all of the time. And I know myself that I don't have the voice and the coordination like my other members and I hate that. But I just wish that through this program, the public will be able to see the true side of me and recognise that although I may not be as good as everyone else in my group, I work so hard to get to the standard that I am. Whenever I picture my boyfriend one of the first words that pop up in my mind is genius. He is a genius. I'm not. I'll admit it. No matter how hard I try I will never be able to reach his level. But I get so upset and frigid whenever I read comments saying that I don't deserve him because he seems to be so smart and talented and I'm just lying around smiling for the camera."

"When your boyfriend was doing the interview with us, he actually told us that you compose and write songs as well and that you actually just go by a different name when producing. Is that true?"

"I will actually eternally hate him forever for telling the whole world that. Yes, it is true. I've been composing and writing from way back, actually I started before I debuted. You've actually probably heard of my composing name."

"Are you willing to share with us?"

"Maybe a little later down the track. I'll give you a hint though. If you look through the composers and producers on 2ne1's latest album, Crush, you'll see my "name" there."

"I'll make sure to look of it. Anyway, back to show related questions. Who do you think is the more outgoing out of the two of you?"

"I think it really depends on the situation. I'm an introvert when it comes to meeting new people. I guess you could say that I'm socially awkward. My boyfriend is the total opposite. He's easy going and extremely social. But when it comes to people who we know and who we're close with, I tend to be more open and loud and oppa gets more quiet and doesn't really speak much. I think it's just because of our personalities."

"I'm afraid that's all we have time for today. But we shall see you on the first filming date! Thank you for taking your time out for this interview Yoona-ssi, we appreciate it."

"No problem, it's part of this show!"

 

A few weeks later

"Oppa, the door's open. Just come on in," I exclaimed.

"Hey babe," he replied as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I was in my studio working on some new songs for Taetiseo's new album.

"When are we starting filming?" he asked.

"Ughh, I don't know, manager oppa said that the camera crew would probably be here at around noon-ish? So we still got a couple of hours."

"How have you been darling," he asked cheesily as he pulled me closer towards him.

"So so, I've been busy. But there's still unfinished business between the group and SM and Sica unnie so my head's still kind of in the pits at the moment."

"Which is why I told you to not renew your contract and just come to YG."

"Oppa, what's done is done. And no, people would have just misunderstood that YG just took me in because I was the infamous' G-dragon's girlfriend. I don't want people to have that misconception of me."

"This is why I love you," he replied as he gave me a shower of kisses on my face.

"I love you too," I replied.

"How's the music going?" he asked me as he massaged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I honestly don't. It's just that this style is so not me. And because I've already received the concept that the company wants, I feel like everything I can do has been limited to this small box."

"Babe, look at me. You're stressing way too much over this. Just think back to basics and start off from there."

"I hate how you always make me feel so much more calmer."

Knock Knock

"Come in," I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're the We Got Married camera crew."

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" I exclaimed standing up.

"We'll set everything up and we'll tell you when we're going to start filming!"

"Ne!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're going to start filming! Just continue what you're doing!"

"Ne!"

"And cue!"

At first we were very cautious of the camera. However we soon got into the rhythm of it and we decided to head out for lunch.

"Oppa, where do you want to eat?"

"Uhh, let's just go to YG cafeteria?" he asked as he held my hand.

"Yeah sure. Is Chaerin there? I haven't seen her in ages!"

"I swear you love her more than you love me."

"I love everyone at YG more than you!" I teased.

"Let's break up," he jokingly said, pulling away from me.

"I'm only joking. You know I love you," I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine. But you drive then!"

"Alright alright," I replied as I grabbed my car keys off my desk.

When we arrived at the YG building we immediately bumped into Taeyang oppa.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed running up to him and giving him a giant bear hug.

"MY BABY!" he exclaimed as he pulled me up and twirled me around.

"Youngbae get off my girlfriend!"

"Ji, you're just jealous that she loves me more!"

"Where are you headed off to oppa?" I asked as I linked arms with him.

"I'm actually heading back into the company to grab lunch."

"Have lunch with us then! That's why we're here!"

"Yoong," I could hear Jiyoung oppa's stern voice coming in.

"Oppa! We can't let Bae oppa eat alone! That's just mean!"

"Yeah Ji! Stop being mean!"

"I hate the both of you."

"And I love the both of you," I replied linking my other arm with Jiyoung oppa's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's Interview:

"Are you close with all of the YG family?"

"Going out with someone means that you get to know that person's friends and their colleagues. In the case of Big Bang, I had already been on close terms with Seungri, seeing as how we're both the same age, and Daesung oppa. I had gotten to know Youngbae oppa and Seunghyun oppa through frequent visits to YG. I've actually worked a lot with YG artists so we've gotten to know each other on both a personal and musical level. But I also think that when you started dating someone, getting to know their friend's is a sign of respect and trust."

G-Dragon's Interview:

"How do you feel about Yoona-ssi being so close with YG family?"

"I love it. I honestly do. It's just that I wish she was a lot closer with the girls than she is with the guys of the company."

"Do you not like it when you see her so close with the Big Bang members?"

"It's not just the Big Bang members. It's just practically anyone in our company. I mean she only met Team B and Winner a couple of months ago and she already takes care of them so well. I guess I should be thankful that I've got a girlfriend who gets along with my colleagues."

"Is she not close with 2ne1 or the girl artists?"

"Oh she is. She definitely is. Her and the 2ne1 members are like glue. When they meet, they don't stop talking for hours. One time they talked for twelve hours straight!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I exclaimed as I greeted the working ladies in the cafeteria.

"Omo! Yoona! It's been a long time since I've seen your pretty face! What are you doing here?"

"I'm just here to grab some lunch! We're actually filming We Got Married right now!"

"Omo! Where's Jiyoung gone?"

"I'm right here ahjumma!" he exclaimed as he walked into the cafeteria with Youngbae oppa.

"Youngbae, you're here as well! Okay, you three sit yourselves down. We'll cook up a stew for you as well!"

"No no no! We're fine with the food you already have prepared!" I exclaimed.

"Nonsense! Hurry up and sit yourself down missy!"

We sat ourselves down and just started catching up.

"When are you two really going to get married?" Youngbae oppa suddenly asked.

The question took both us aback.

"When the time's right, he'll propose, won't he?" I replied back.

"Do you think you two will get married?"

"I can't imagine being with anyone else," Jiyoung oppa replied staring straight at me.

"You two are too cheesy."

"Love you Yoong," he said before showering me with kisses.

I was one damn lucky girl.