3

"I was wrong...please forgive me"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CL’S pov]

I dreamt of Yongguk was playing my hair and he even help to tied it up. And it was pretty nice I must say.

Then I saw him staring at me with this sad yet guilt look on his face trying to kiss me.

 I can feel his breath under me.As if he was really here with me.

I want to kiss him too because I miss him so much.

 I wonder why he stopped. So I grabbed his hand.

And without realizing my dream is actually real.

But I can’t see his face.

It was really dark.

I can hear him calling for me but I try to look for him but I can’t because it was really dark.

“Why is it…so…dark in here?” I asked him.

Silent.

“Oppa…”I called him.

I can hear he was sobbing.

“I call the doctor to come over,”he said,leaving me alone in the room.

I just nodded not knowing what was going on.

I keep on rubbing my eyes to get a clear vision,but it still dark. Maybe the electricity went off,I guess.

Few mins later…I can hear somebody’s coming. I think it was my doctor based on the unfamiliar voice. I can hear Yongguk voice too.

I don’t why but I can feel a negative vibe passing through me.

“Ms.Chaerin,how are you today? We all are happy that you finally woke up. It’s been a tough moment for you and your family especially this fellow here,”the doctor said.

I smiled.

But no respond from Yongguk. I don’t either he’s smiling or laughing or smirking right now.

“Now shall we examine you?”the doctor asked. I can hear she was clicking something.

“What do you see?”she asked.

I can feel something warm under my pupil but I barely see it. It was blurring but not so bright. It was like smoky view.

That is what I explained to her.

Then I can hear she sighed.

“That was a good improvement,” she said.

“What is it doctor?”I heard Yongguk asked.

“Did you already tell her about---,”the doctor whispered.

“Tell me what?”I asked. And this is getting uncomfortable. People seem to be really careful to me. Like they’re hiding something from me.

“Chaerin –ah the members will come over soon,”he told me.

I know he is avoiding my question.

“Oppa? Tell me what is really happening?”I raise my voice.

Just then the other 2ne1 members came along with Hayi.

“Unnie…”

That’s Hayi.

She hugged me.

“How are you?”Bom asked me.

“Well,I guess I need to ask this person,”I said with an angry tone.

Silent.

“Oppa….!”I shouted.

This is not going to be good,I can feel it.

“Chaerin”Yongguk said,giving me a hug.

“….you might lose your sight due to head injury because of that accident.That’s why you only see darkness. I..I’m really sorry,”he apologized.

I was so shocked when I told me that.

Wait…does it mean I cannot see anymore?I can’t perform in public? I wont able to see my parents?friends?even Yongguk’s face?

I almost fainted and suddenly I remember about my baby.

I touched my tummy and I asked them.

“Baby! Our baby…how about our baby?”

I only can hear the other members crying. I even hear somebody’s went out.

“Oppa!!!!”I yelled begging for him to tell me.

But he only hugs me. I think I know the answer.

I cried. In his arms.

He keeps on apologizing to me. Then a flashback went into my head. That scene. I saw him kissing a girl and I ran until something huge hit me.

I shoved him away when I remembered it.

“Chaerin…”he said in confused tone.

“Get out! GET OUT!!!”I yelled at him.

I threw the pillow at him.

My members tried to calm me down.

I cried really hard because I still can’t believe he did that to me behind my back. He even killed my baby.

 

[Yongguk’s POV]

She is pushing me away.

My nightmare just begun.

I went out from her room and I cried. I am completely lost and no clue at all how to face her.

 

 

[NEXT DAY]

I went into her room and she was sleeping peacefully. I walk closely towards her and sit beside her bed. I hold her hand as I started to cry.

“Chaerin,mianhe..Really I am. I am really sorry.  I was wrong. Please forgive…please forgive me. If you want to hate me, you can but don’t push me awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter