2

"I was wrong...please forgive me"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Yongguk’s POV]

 My mind went blank.

She was lying there on the road, covering with blood.

Tears started to fall.

I cried. My chest is in pain.I can’t hold back. I screamed her name.

“CHAERINNNNNNNNNN!.”

I checked her pulse and it was really slow. I tried to wake her up.

“Chaerin aa~Oppa is here. I am so sorry. Please don’t die.Chaerin aah,wake up! Oppa is here,”I cried.

Only God knows how I feel.

I lay her down under my embrace while calling for help. People heard us and they saw us and saw he was covered with blood.

“Sir,please call the ambulance!! Paliiii!!,”I shouted.

The old man dialed the number. And he said the ambulance will be here soon.

I nodded.

“Chaerin,the ambulance will be here soon.Hold on! Oppa will be on your side. Just don’t die~,”I cried.

Then my phone rang. It was Chorong. I ignored her call.This is not right.

I looked at Chaerin’s pale face.

‘Please forgive me,Chaerin. I didn’t mean to hurt you like this. I was wrong. I should never cheat on you’,I said blaming myself.

Few minutes later, the ambulance showed up.

I saw people were taking pictures of us. I guess this is the time the world knows that we are actually dating. This is not good,I said. Situation just gets worse.

The siren can be heard and we are heading to the hospital.

I just hope everything will be fine and she needs to be alive so I can ask for her forgiveness.

I am really sorry,Chaerin.

 

We finally arrived at the hospital. But thing that I’m afraid of just happen. The papparazis are now waiting for us infront of the ambulance’s door.

But I no longer care about it. I just want Chaerin to be safe.

The door opened and paparazzi started to piling up. Then I saw our managers. I leave it to them to handle the situation.

Chaerin was immediately brought in to operating theater.

And the surgery took hours to complete.

I pray to god to save her. She is innocent. I was the one that wrong. I am a douche bag. I am the one who cheated on her. It was me who supposed to be in there,not her.

Again I’m blaming myself.

Suddenly,a group of medical team came out.

“How is she?,”I asked

“May I ask,what is your relationship with the patient?,”the female doctor asked me.

“I’m Bang Yongguk,her…boyfriend,”

She took a deep breath.

“I am sorry Mr.Bang. We have bad news for you. She’s having a major head injury because of that she might lose her sight and…”

I cut her before she continued.

“There’s more?”,I cried.

“…We couldn’t save you baby because of her internal injuries.  She also might not be able to get pregnant again. I’m sorry,”the doctor explained.

I was in total shocked.

I wanted to cry but my tears couldn’t come out.

My chest is about to explode after she told me the news.

I can’t breathe.

I blame myself for every thing.This is not supposed to happen.

I cried out loud that night.

 

 ChaeRin was put under ICU. I was there standing in front of the unit,thinking what to tell her family about her condition.

 Then our managers came in.

“How is she?,”her manager asked.

“She’s fine.”I lied.

“Hold on. It was Sajangnim who called.Yoboseyo,sajangnim?,”her manager went out to answer the call.

Now I suddenly feel cold. Like something bad will happen.

My manager knows me very well. He pats my shoulder.

“Yongguk,you should tell her family and friends about her condition. Sooner or later they will found out. They will forgive you. Just tell them,”my manager advised me.

I stayed quiet.

"Hyung,I didn't know that she was carrying my baby. I----,"I tried to hold back my tears.

He calm me down.

“How about Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter