Chapter 2

Why did I fall in love with you (Sequel of L.O.V.E by JaeWifey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Amusement park?" Jaejoong smiled and nodded his head. "I am afraid of those rides. So I never got the chance to experience them. I wanted to ride them with someone so that I feel safe. Everytime i asked Yunho to come with me he refused saying I am childish."

Again Yunho. But Changmin was too happy to be sad right now.

"Do you dislike this place? Want to go somewhere else?"

Hearing the hesitant voice the taller man tightened his hold on the other's hand and gave him the sweetest smile ever.

"Which ride do you want to try first?"

"Roller coasterrr." - Jaejoong seemed excited like a teenaged kid and that made Changmin's day even happier.

After standing in the line for about 15 minutes finally they got their chance to get on the coaster. As soon as the coaster started Jaejoong was screaming in joy but Changmin didn't know what was happening around him. His eyes were stuck on the other man. He had never seen this side of Jaejoong - who was laughing openly, not the shy laugh which he normally hides behind his hands. Changmin was already madly in love with this guy. But he said he had fallen in love all over again with this angel it won't be wrong. He indeed was in love all over again. This time with a new Jaejoong who is not awkward with him... Not giving him fake smile with sad eyes but a genuine Jaejoong... Who is screamig in joy and laughing so hard that his eyes have become teary. It made him look...

"Beautiful." - Changmin didn't mean to say it out loud but it just came out of his mouth.

"Hmm? Did you say anything?"- Jaejoong asked while laughing as he couldn't hear the taller man properly.

"You are so beautiful."

The last seconds of the ride was spent staring at each other. No one said anything. They didn't even blink their eyes. They were lost in their own world. They came to their senses when the ride came to a hault with a bit jerking.

They got into some other rides, ate cotton candy, hot dog, played different games. Actually Jaejoong wanted to play the games because he wanted to win the first prize which was a huge Rilakkuma plush but he lost every time. On the 5th try Changmin decided to give it a shot as he wanted to bring the bright smile on the shorter man's face. He couldn't win the big plush but he got a smaller version and gave it to Jaejoong. They enjoyed the whole day so much they didn't realize when it got dark. Both of them were happy when they rode the roller coaster and Changmin had his hand over Jaejoong's shoulder to make him feel safe. They were happy when they drove the bumper car and kept bumping into each oder. They were happy when they got wet because of the water splash ride. Even now they are happy when they are walking side by side and Jaejoong was playing with his new little friend - Rilakkuma.

"Are you tired? We can get a taxi. I am sorry I didn't bring my car today."

"I am glad you didn't bring your car today Min. I get to spend more time with you. I like it."

Soon they were standing in front of Jaejoong's house. To be very honest none of them were ready to end such a wonderful day. But unfortunately they had to.

"So..." - Changmin broke the silence first.

"So..." - Jaejoong repeated what the other guy said and broke in laughter.

"Thank you Jae for such an awesome day."

"I should thank you. I haven't had fun like this in a really log time and I have laughed so much like today after ages. So thanks to you Min for going to the amusement park with me and making my day so enjoyable."

"No really... I had more fun than you. I'll never forget this day. Today was the best day of my life. Thanks to you Jae."

Jaejoong was kind of surprised to see Changmin's reaction. Was he really that important to make someone's day special? Was he really that charmin to Changmin? He wasn't clingy? He wasn't boring? Is he really fun to be with just like the taller man said?

Changmin thought he had made the situation weird when he didn't get any reply from the shorter male. So he decided to leave soon.

"So... I'll see you tomorrow? Goodnight Jae."

The taller male's voice brought Jaejoong back to reality.

"Min!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter