Chapter 1

Why did I fall in love with you (Sequel of L.O.V.E by JaeWifey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : Just a friendly reminder that I am JaeMin believer and my fic will definitely end up with JaeMin. Criticism is always welcome but bashing is not allowed on my fics. Thank you to all the readers and subscribers.

...........................................................................

 

It was almost 9 p.m. and they were still solving math problems.

"To get the average mark up for multiple product you have to find out the average cost and retail first.. You can't add..."

Changmin was explaining a problem to Jaejoong when the latter's head fell on his shoulder... That too on his bruised shoulder. He hissed softly because of the pain. When he turned his face he found the smaller man's sleeping face on his shoulder. Jaejoong had fallen asleep. Changmin was about to wake him up but he looked so peaceful while sleeping that he didn't have the heart to do that. He brought his hand close to Jaejoong's face to it. His hand was only a few centimeters apart when he thought he didn't have the right to touch him. He didn't want to taint this angel with his dirty hands. So he in the air as if he was the latter's face. While doing it he also fell asleep.

.....................................................................................

Jaejoong was the first man to wake up. As soon as his vision got cleared he noticed the time first. 10.45 pm. In a moment he sat straight which made the other man wake up from his sleep too.

While stretching his shoulder Changmin groaned a little and Jaejoong realized he was sleeping on the bruised shoulder.

"Oh my God! Min... I am so sorry. Does it hurt? Why didn't you wake me up? Do you want to take any pain killer?"

"I am fine... Don't worry... Its because of the stretching. I forgot I had a bruise."

"Do you want me to put ice again?"

"Jae I am fine... Its too late. You should go home. Come on I'll drop you off."

"No way... You are going to rest. I can go home by myself. I won't let you drive with that shoulder."

"And I won't let you go home alone at this hour. Come on."

Saying that Changmin stood up and grabbed his car keys not giving Jaejoong any chance to protest.

.....................................................................................

In the car both of them were silent because both were tired and sleepy. It was too silent so the owner of the car decided to play songs.

Why did I fall in love with you...

"Can you please change this song?"

Changmin got worried turned it off.

"Are you fine? Do you have a headache? Should we go to a doctor?"

"No its not that... Its just I don't like the lyrics of the song. It reminds me of..."

Jaejoong didn't finish his sentence... Just sighed. Changmin knew exactly whom he was talking about. The rest of the ride they didn't say anything to each other. The taller man just stole some glances of the oerson sitting beside him who was only looking the road leaning his head on the window. He seemed sad which broke the driver's heart.

When they reached Jaejoong's house there was so much Changmin wanted to do. He wanted to hug the shorter male and give him a goodnight kiss. But he couldn't anything except for opening the door for the shorter male and telling him goodnight. As soon as Jaejoong disappeared from his sight his vision blurred because of the tears. He didn't know what was the tears for. Was it because of the pain on his shoulder or in the heart...

..................................................................................................................

The next day when Changmin was done with his biology class he was putting all his stuffs in his bag as soon as possible. He had scheduled an appointment with Jaejoong to practise math in the library. When he was done he was about to leave the room when his friend Victoria stopped him.

"Changmin!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter