Day01

Stolen Hearts
 
 
Day01: Angel Meets Demon
「I felt electricity going through my body..」
 
 

 

I completely forgot to bring my writing notebook. I hope I don't get in big trouble. I run my hands through my hair, walking up the hill. "It was the first day of school, so what's there to be worried about," I thought to myself. As I get on top of the hill, I see the school. It was such a wealthy looking school. I looked down at my new uniform. It was neatly put and my skirt wasn't wrinkled. I smile and walk towards the gate. "Eunbi!" somebody yelled out. I looked over my shoulder with a smile. It was that warm, calming voice. I spin around and hug the red headed guy in front of me. "Mark," I say, with a grin. My arm was around his waiste since he was so tall. I was only 5 feet tall, age 16. Not so tall, huh? "You shorty," Mark sighed with a smile. As I released my hands around him, we walked past the gate.

 

It wasn't fun as we got to our classrooms. There was so many people I knew. I was pretty lucky to have Mark in my class this year. Last year, we were separated. We sat next to each other and waited till the bell rang for break. I stared at the ground and saw a somebody's feet walk and stop in front of my desk. "Annyeong, I'm Bambam," a young boy said. I was so confused since I didn't know him. I bowed and nodded as I said, "Uh, annyeong, name's Eunbi." He had such a baby face. He had an odd blonde streak and such a relaxed smile. As he sat in the desk in front of me, I looked over at Mark and he looked at Bambam. "Hey, are you gonna introduce yourself to me?" Mark groaned.

"Oh, yeah, annyeon, I'm Bambam," Bambam said, smiling.

Mark sighed and smiled, "Pleasure to meet you."

 

Bambam wasn't that bad, he was pretty sweet and angelic. He reminded me so much of somebody, I just can't remember his name. I shrugged, shaking off the thoughts. I'd hate to think about the past. Last time I did, I ended up going on antidepressants. When it was Lunch break, I sat alone on a bench outside. As I hugged my knees and drank my milk. "Where's Mark?" I looked up and saw Bambam. He wasn't smiling. He had such a relaxed face. I don't get why he was so relaxed though. He sat next to met, crossing his legs, drinking a soda. I smiled, "You seme pretty relaxed." He nodded as if he understood. With his lips curved in a smile, he sighed sorrowfully. "I used to live around here, I just really feel like I'm home," he said. Our city always felt like home, there was no where to go to for people from here. I patted his back, "I know what you mean." As I look back at my pocket watch, I made a ouch face. "It's almost time for class, come on," I groan. When I stand up, I take his hand and we start walking. I felt like electricity was going through my body. I was hyped up, I was feeling a connection. It made me flinch, but I still held onto his hand.

"Oh, Mark, you're so nice!" girls flirted. Mark smirked and looked at me. "I'm sorry, ladies, my friends are here, I'll catch you later." Mark ran towards us. He smiled and saw our hands. He made a face and sighed. "You guys have been caught," Mark said.

I looked back at our hands and let go, "Yikes, sorry Bambam. It's a force of habit."

Bambam shook his head, "First off, you're misunderstanding, second, it's alright and last, we're gonna be late." 

Mark and I looked at each other and nodded. We ran to our classroom as soon as the bell rang. We made it just in time. The teacher walked in and started the lesson for today. I gazed out the window and wished that life was just simple. It's been a while since I last felt electricity go through my body like that. I gripped my pencil and sighed. As I glanced to look at Bambam, he was laying his head. I smiled as I looked at him. 

The moment I looked closely at his face, that was the moment I realized.

I'd onl be trouble for an angel like him.

 

author's note:

Please anticipate this fanfic. <3