Ken and Taeyeon

Sweet Tooth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KEN AND TAEYEON

**

It didn’t take long for Ken and Taeyeon to become close. Since Ken took her out for a tour of the town, the two were inseparable.

Wherever Taeyeon was, Ken would be there and vice versa. The people thought they were cute and suited each other well. Although the two aren’t exactly an official couple, many approve of their relationship.

Some dislike Taeyeon though. They don’t know anything about her. They don’t know where she came from. They don’t know her family. They don’t know what she does for a living.

“She seems to be well-off.” “I bet she’s a rich guy’s mistress.” Those were some of the comments. They don’t even know the reason why she moved to their small town. They know absolutely nothing about her - just her name.

 

***

Ken was waiting for Taeyeon in his shop. He has closed the shop early so he and Taeyeon could have some time together.

He was sitting on the counter and kept on looking at his watch. “She’s late…” he grumbled. “She should have been here minutes ago,” he huffed.

He couldn’t call Taeyeon, even if he wanted to. He doesn’t have her number. He’s too shy to ask. Pathetic isn’t it?

Ken heard a soft knock. He looked up and saw Taeyeon by the door waving at him. A smile instantly appeared on his face. He got down from the counter and quickly opened the door. Ken welcomed her in.

“You’re late!” he pouted at her. Ken knows he’s being childish but he’s just too excited for them to be together. Taeyeon pinched his cheeks. “Awww! Come on Ken! Don’t be mad,” she cooed. Ken swatted her hand away. “Yah! Don’t treat me like a child,” he told her, his hands on his hips. Taeyeon couldn’t help but smirk. She raised an amused eyebrow. “Are you really telling me not to treat you like a child?” she mused, mimicking his stance.

Ken’s lips quirked upwards. I love this girl! He said to himself. Ken froze by his thought. I love her? He questioned himself. He looked at Taeyeon, meeting her eyes. It hasn’t been long since he met her but he knows himself well. I love her. He confessed.

“Taeyeon-ah!” he smiled at her. Taeyeon cocked her head to the side. “What is it?” she asked. Ken just shook his head. He grabbed his bag and nodded to the door. “Let’s go?” he asked. Taeyeon nodded and took Ken by the hand.

They went out of the shop and started walking. “Where are we going?” Taeyeon asked. “To the moon,” Ken answered. She lightly hit his arm. “Yah! I’m serious. Where are we going?” she asked again. Ken faced her. “All I’m telling you right now is that it’s my favourite place in this town,” he told her with a smile. Taeyeon pouted at first but soon let the subject drop. She knows she won’t be getting any answers.

 

***

“Aren’t we there yet?!” Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter