OPEN YOUR HEART AND LET ME IN- luvyoonhae10

SoshiBang, ExoShidae & 2NEBang One-Shot Collection & Requests (FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take care of Seohyun. Make her happy. For me.”

Those were the last words Sehun said to me. It’s a wonder how those nine words felt like a large luggage dropped off my back without any warning.

How am I supposed to? Only you can make her happy, Sehun!

I had wanted to shout at him but my voice had been cut short by the deafening steady sound from his heart rate monitor. A straight line. My best friend passed away.

It has been four months since a car accident took Sehun’s life away. Four months since Seohyun smiled genuinely. Four months since I’ve been taking care of her. But it appears though that I was right. Only he can make Seohyun happy.

Oh Sehun and I have been friends since high school. Who knew that two geeks combined is equals to two heartthrobs? When we graduated high school, we chose the same course, simply because we share the interest and we don’t want to leave each other.

There entered Seo Joohyun into our lives. She was our classmate. The shy, loner girl who always has  a book under her nose. Then came a time when we had to work on a project, the three of us. Ever since then, me, Sehun and Seohyun have been friends.

We got to know Seohyun well. Despite her bookworm image, she’s dorky and playful and funny. It didn’t take a long time for me to fall in love with her. For us to fall for her.

 Now a quick tip for all those who’s in love with their friend..

Once you’re sure and once you know she/he is worth it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TELL HER/HIM~

 

Especially when your other best friend is in love with her too…

‘cause G.O.D. knows how much it hurts to see the one you love with someone else. And it hurts more when you can’t do anything about it because you’ll hurt two person you value at the same time.

Sehun told me he liked her. I was beyond shock. Beyond confused. Like a good bestfriend should, I told him to tell her. To go for it.

 

I watched in a distance as they proceed on their romantic dinner date. This is it. The day Sehun will confess to Seohyun.

It’s funny. You see, I helped him prepare it. Seo’s favorite flowers, favorite dishes. Everything. And I’m standing here, in a waiter uniform, watching them.

Sehun is holding her hand. And by his nervous smile, I can tell that the time has come. He’s telling her. I feel like crawling up a corner and just cry. But men wouldn’t do that. And if Sehun saw me, he’ll never let it go.

I saw Seohyun glanced at me with an unreadable expression in her face.. It took all my willpower to give her an assuring nod with a smile.

With that, she gave Sehun her acceptance. Sehun broke the biggest smile I’ve ever seen. He stood up and hugged her.

I choked back a sob. G.O.D. I sound like a girl.

That should be me..

That should be me

confessing to her..

That should be me hugging her..

I can’t take it anymore. I silently escaped.

 

That’s two years ago. They’ve been happy. I never left th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter