MISSING YOU- Babys_Exotics

SoshiBang, ExoShidae & 2NEBang One-Shot Collection & Requests (FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 1, 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada

Kwon Jiyong, also known as G-Dragon, rubbed his eyes as he yawned. It was almost afternoon and he just woke up. It was weeks ago when he had this much of a good night sleep.

Staring at the ceiling for a few seconds, he finally grabbed his cellphone from the bedside table and checked his messages. His inbox was bursting with messages. Predictable since it’s new year. He scrolled through the messages..

Happy New Year.. Greetings.. Good luck.. Happy New Year.. Greetings… Greetings.. Greetings.. Happy New Year.. Good luck.. Good luck… Hyung, are you okay?

Wait, what? Why is Daesung asking him if he’s okay? He didn’t even drink last night. Only the occasional glasses of wine. He opened the message.

From: D-Lite

Hyung, are you okay? The news just got out, is it true?

Huh? What news, Jiyong wondered. Is there a damn paparazzi last night? Did a photograph of him and Kiko got out again? He’s so in trouble, Yoona will be furious.

Yes.. you read it right. SNSD’s Im Yoona is Big Bang G-Dragon’s girlfriend. Ever since that Strong Heart episode on 2011, he had expressed his long admiration to the face of Girls’ Generation. She accepted him and returned the feelings. That’s what he can’t believe! What can a girl like Yoona see from a guy like him? Nevertheless, he feel blessed and happy. Who wouldn’t be?

Their relationship wasn’t perfect. There were the episodic fights from time to time. The clash of their opposite upbringings sometimes come between them. Jiyong’s jealousy tendency puts him off the line sometimes and Yoona’s busy schedule is always a problem but never did any of the two initiates a break-up. It’s all part of a healthy relationship. Jiyong is perfectly content with Yoona and he can’t imagine life without her.

Someday.. someday she’ll be Mrs. Kwon.

Ignoring Daesung’s text message, he continued to scroll down. His TOP hyung’s caught his attention again..

From: TOP hyung

What did Yoona say? Talk it out, okay? Fly back ASAP.

Okaaay. Yoona must be mad. Damn paparazzis. Damn Kiko for trying to talk to him. What will he get for Yoona as a peace offering? A Rilakkuma toy? Jewelry? Flowers? Hmm…

Just then his phone beeped, it was his bestfriend Young Bae, also known as Taeyang.

From: Young Bae

(a link from a KPOP news site) Check it out and get your out of Vegas. Remember to be CALM.

This is getting ridiculous. What the hell is happening? And by the way, YB wins for the best friend of the year. The link was FTW. Feeling curious and annoyed that he seems to be the only one not to know the latest, he touched the link.

The headline itself made his heart skip a beat..

[Breaking] Lee Seung Gi & YoonA are dating!

 

No ing way…

His face starts to heat up as he continues to read..

 

Another celebrity couple has emerged with the start of the new year as 'Dispatch' has released their exclusive report just now, announcing that they've captured Lee Seung Gi and Girls' Generation's YoonA enjoying several dates!

 

The photos they've released are from October 8th, 2013 when Lee Seung Gi returned from his Japanese concert. According to the media outlet, after returning from Japan, the singer was spotted heading to an apartment in Samsungdong, which is where he picked up YoonA. The two then headed off to the Han River area where they enjoyed an hour long date. Seung Gi then dropped the female idol off at her home and she was reportedly seen carrying a shopping bag, which contained a gift that Seung Gi had bought for her in Japan.

 

The two are said to have started seeing one another back in September and have been growing in love for 4 months now, dating in the utmost secret.

 

He stopped reading and threw his phone at the foot of his bed. He can’t read it anymore. Those news are bull!

What about the pictures then? Is it edited too? said a voice inside his head.

He shook his head, this is a joke! A big joke! Grabbing his phone again, he dialed Yoona’s number..

…. Can’t be reached..

 

Can’t be reached? Where is she? Isn’t she supposed to call him and tell him that those are lies?

Jiyong let out a frustrated growl. He’s going back to Seoul. He’s going now!

Putting on his robe, he left his suite and knocked on the door beside his, Seungri’s hotel room. He banged the door as loudly as he can. V.I.’s lack of sleep can wait, they have to go back.

After a few seconds, the door opened revealing a raddled looking maknae who was obviously scared of his hyung. But before Jiyong can shout at him he quickly said, “Our tickets are ready, plane leaves in two hours.”

Jiyong narrowed his eyes. Seungri knew and didn’t tell him immediately? He opened his mouth as if to lecture the maknae but time is of the essence. Interrogation will have to wait. “Start packing. NOW!”

 

 

 

 

January 20, 2014, Crayon Room, Dolce Vita, Pocheon, Gyeonggido

 

Yoona is irritated and confused. Who is this guy infront of her? Is this the same confident and romantic Kwon Jiyong who courted her even though she already said yes? Is this the same guy who she had been crazily inlove with for the past three years? Just.. what happened?

To say that things had been crazy is the first understatement of the year. To say that her boyfriend is a paranoid mess is the second.

“Jagi~” she called to him softly. “Let’s not fight.. I’m tired.”

“I’m tired too, Yoong.” he sighed.

“Then stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“Stop being so paranoid. I already explained to you what happened but you don’t believe me.” Yoona said.

“I believe you…”

“Really? But is that why you listen to all those rotten gossip sites?”

GD looked away.

Yoona had explained it to him a million times for the past twenty days. It was just a friendly night out with Seunggi, the time they caught a photo of them on the same car. Seunggi gave Yoona a gift from Japan. That’s all. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter