I LOVE YOUR SISTER- SeoYeol&DaraGon; (SeoHan12345)

SoshiBang, ExoShidae & 2NEBang One-Shot Collection & Requests (FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can do this. Chanyeol, you can do it. Just go over there and ask her out! Like the man you are!” Park Chanyeol chanted these sentences many times as he approached the library.

There she is, the girl of his dreams. The one and only Kwon Seohyun.  Top of their class and the student body president. No matter how busy she is, she still finds time to read.

This is where they met: the school’s library. When Seohyun saw Chanyeol reading self-improvement books, she hyped up with excitement.

“Omo! Are you going to read that?” said Seohyun pointing to the book in Chanyeol’s hand.

Although confused, he nodded.

Squealing, Seohyun grabbed his hand, led him to one of the tables and sat beside him. “So is this the first book or have you read many?” she asked, curiousity twinkling in her gorgeous eyes.

Chanyeol was too busy remembering how they met and didn’t notice that someone was beside him. The girl beside him laughed and patted his back. “Aigoo. My little brother is growing up. He’ll even be dating before noona does.”

“Dara noona! Stop teasing me already!” Chanyeol pouted.

“Arasso, arasso. Just go get your girl, will you?”  Dara gave her brother a push. “Fighting!”

Chanyeol slowly approached Seohyun until he was standing directly infront of her. Blocking her source of light, Seohyun looked up.

Her face immediately lit up. “Chanyeol-ah! Do you need anything?”

“I.. uh..”

“Gwenchana?”

Chanyeol nodded. “I.. was just wondering if maybe we can go to dinner tonight?”

“Dinner?”

“Dinner?” Someone behind Chanyeol echoed. “Am I invited?”

Chanyeol and Seohyun were startled as they looked at the owner of the voice.

“Oppa!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“Kwon Jiyong sunbae.” Chanyeol bowed.

Jiyong, as usual, was surrounded by his goons; Taeyang, Daesung, TOP & Seungri. He took one glance at his sister before settling his gaze on the boy. “Did I hear it correct? Are you asking my sister out?”

“Neh, sunbaenim.” Chanyeol answered politely.

“Going to take her at a fancy restaurant?”

He nodded. Seohyun bit her lip.

“Make sure she has a good time?” Jiyong asked again, circling Chanyeol and his sister.

“Neh~”

“Take her home, gain her trust and HAVE YOUR WAY WITH HER?” Jiyong’s voice boomed in the library. The librarian wasn’t even interfering. Everyone is scared of Kwon Jiyong.

“Oppaaa.” Seohyun pleaded.

She’d seen this before of course. She’d seen this every time a guy attempts to ask her out.  She doesn’t know how her brother manages to follow her everywhere. It always ends with the guy being too scared of Jiyong. Most of the time she’s thankful since the guys are such plain creepy but this time, she’s not going to let her brother scare Chanyeol away.

Park Chanyeol is the perfect gentleman to Seohyun’s eyes. He keeps his grades high and is very respectful. He makes her laugh and shares the same interests with her. To be honest, Seohyun likes Chanyeol.

“Anniyo, sunbaenim. I would never—“

“I know how guys like you think, Park Chanyeol-ssi. I won’t let you.”

“But—“

“I don’t want to hear what you’re going to say..”

“Sunbaenim please—“

“All the boys are the same..”

“Seohyun is not—“

“She’s not going to get a boyfriend until she’s thirty.”

“Listen plea—“

“In fact, she’s not going to get a boyfriend ever.”

“SUNBAENIM, I LOVE YOUR SISTER!” Chanyeol blurted out.

Silence echoed on the room. Seohyun and several bystanders gasped. Kwon Jiyong narrowed his eyes dangerously and his breathing becam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter