two.

That's My Girl

.

“Can I lay down on your lap?” Bambam whispered, a look of pain on his face. There were eye bags as well- dark circles included. He should have been resting, but instead he persuaded one of the nurses to let him out, even if it was just for a little.


 

Nostalgic memories ran through them. Remembering the time when they were both happy. Many things changed throughout the year, it ruined their relationship, but there was still a small part of their original relationship. It was small; very, but it was still something. To Sora at the most part.

 

Letting out a sweet hum, she helped him lay down on her legs, her thin fingers playing with the dark brown strands that covered his forehead. They stayed like that for a while, just staring at each other, her hazel eyes staring into his dark brown ones. It was just them two at the moment- no one around them, just them, staring into the eyes that they fell in love with. The silence was broken however, when she heard a voice too familiar, telling her that Mark was fine now. She gave Jackson the okay symbol, her fingers curling up. She left it at that however, tempted to look, but she owed that much to Khun. Hearing the door close once more, Sora pecked his lips: her warm lips touching his cold chapped ones. However, she didn’t pull away fully, their lips ghosting each others.

 

“I’m sorry.” She whispered, eyes closed. A tear ran down her eye, but she didn’t mind at this moment. She felt sorry, she wasn’t the one who helped him, but even so, she didn’t regret it. She didn’t regret it at all. If time were to go back, and she had to help him, or Mark, her definite choice would be Mark.


 

There were two people, Mark, and Khun. Both were two of the most important people, but there was a huge difference between the two.


 

Mark, was Mark. He was the one who treated her right, their feelings were oblivious to each other, but still, he was the one a girl would want to go for. The one most girls took for granted. Overall, he’s a girl’s ideal type, but only friend in the end.

 

BamBam- or Khun, as she called him. He was the type of boy your parents wanted, at first anyways- as he changed, he turned into the guy your parents wanted you to stay away from.


 

It was obvious who the right choice was, but some were too naive to know.


 

---

 

“Why,” He whispered. Hurt in his voice. Her eyes automatically snapping close once again.

 

She could do it now, or do it later.

 

Now seemed like the best, even if it might hurt him more.

 

“I can’t do this anymore, Bambam,” Now using his stage name, “I can’t love you anymore,” Looking away. “It hurt’s too much. The kissing, the crying, the girls. It was always wrong, and just like every naive girl there, I hoped that you would change, but after six months. I can’t deal with this anymore.” It hurt to say, but no tears ran down her cheeks. It ran down his. Slowly getting up, she lifted his head off her lap, and brought it back down gently, not wanting to hurt him more. Bending over to peck his lips once more, she left, heading back inside.

 

Laying there, he thought about the year, from the first week anniversary, to the forgotten first year anniversary. A few nurses broke his thoughts however, flirting, and escorting him at the same time.

 

Whereas Sora, was on the way to Mark’s room, grabbing a few of their favorite foods on the way,

 

Then Mark, Mark was anticipating her return, curious to see if she did it or not.

 

---

 

With cold hands, Sora arrived, into room 994: a soft smile on her face.

 

“I did it,” She whispered, smiling softly. It didn’t take long to bring her mood up, same went for him, an instant smile on his face. Securing the door, she walked over, dropping down the drinks next to his bed. Sitting down next to the red haired male, his fingers entwined with hers, ready for a new start.

 

“Are you sure,” He whispered, smiling for the first time this day.

 

“I’m sure.” She whispered back, leaning in to peck his lips.

 

 

 

 

---


 

( what is this what they broke up what she broke up with khun wot. shes with mark now ? what. e u e but yesyesyesyes they are dating now u w u.


i’ll reveal more in the next chapter, but yes! Thanks for 50 subscribers, and hopefully you guys can subscribe to my other story too! ‘Don’t Fade’ With Mark, and BamBam.  That one is more centered on Bambam, so yes! Thanks again, and please do go look there.( Dont fade. )  ouo - lin.