three.

That's My Girl

They stayed like that for a while. Content with each others presence. His long arms around her body, the warmth radiating around the room.

 

They stared at each other for a while, no words spoken.

 

His dark brown eyes staring into her hazel ones.

 

Her thin fingers, drawing small circles on his back, covered by the plain white hospital gown, and sky blue cotton blanket.

 

His pink lips curved up into a small smile.

 

It seemed like a picture worthy moment- causing the two to be so oblivious to two of the males who popped through the door.

 

One being Jackson.

 

Two being Doctor Kim.

 

Three being Khun.

 

The first time, it went by unnoticed, only seeing Jackson look through the doors crack. Checking his phone to make sure, it was on silent. Before taking a picture of the two laying down.

 

The second, was Doctor Kim, who had only slipped in a tray of medicine into the room, his hand peeking through the curtains to take a picture of the two- after making sure that flash was still off.

 

The third- and last.Was Bambam, though he didn’t go unnoticed. Barging in through the curtains to talk to the Mark- going to ask if anything special was happening between him, and Sora. His question already answered as he saw the two laying down on the bed. Yet instead of giving them the chance to explain, or even let them defend themselves, he spoke.


 

“This is why you left. Not because i was cheating. But because you were.” It caused a commotion- but he couldn’t leave, Dr Kim, helping their situation, closing the door, causing Bambam to lose his way of getting out, giving some time for the two to explain- in which Sora did. Breaking away from Marks grasp to set it straight, silencing him.

 

“Cheating? I didn’t go around, kissing him in front of you. Kissing Jackson. Jr. Jb. None of them. I wasn’t the one, who asked for help every time something wrong happened. I never had to ask you to cover me when I ditched- I never ditched. I never asked you to buy me anything. And I never asked you to pay for my apartment bill.”

 

She yelled- fed up.

From Sora, to Jessica, to Jenny, to Rina. He kissed her group members.

She had detention, trying to cover him up when he failed to go to class, ditching with whatever pretty girl he could find.

On weekends he would ask for new clothes- Jordans being the favorite, each pair coming at 90,000 won, and above.

But the worst- was the apartment bill. Three hundred, and sixty thousand being the usual payment, monthly. All her winnings going to him.

 

Although, she was still able to get things, due to Mark using some of his wins to uy her stuff- even if she went through a protest.

 

“You seem to know my name. But, yet? Do you even know my story- Do you know Mark’s story? At this rate, will you ever? “

 

Huffing, she sat back down, sore, while BamBam sat there shocked. Noticing how she stood up for herself for the first time. But now- it was Marks turn.


“You may think this is wrong- but she found comfort in me. I helped her stand up, when you pushed her down. We actually know what love is.”