one ( filler )

That's My Girl

It was difficult- saying no to the baby face. His aura around him, it was one most guys had, but choose not to display. The way small creases would form on his forehead as he practiced his dancing, just as passionate as the rest of his friends. Each step, each breath, and each new piece of knowledge- all with determined looks, making a no brainer as to see why they were popular, not only around the other dancers, but a majority of the female population: both in the club, and in school. Girls loved them, confidence, charisma, and good looks. Thats what mattered to most girls anyway’s. Smarts were a turn off for some, and a bonus for others. For me, it was a bonus, but it seemed with this package, it didn’t come with one.

 

Closing my eyes, I turned back to look at him his slim hands motioning me over. Girls were by his side, their slim bodies fitting perfectly into his two arms. I rolled my eyes, it was one of those on-off relationships, he had plenty, yet I managed to stay for a year or so. Maybe it was because of his Hyung, Mark.

 

That boy, he was a handful, but I wouldn’t switch him out for any other guy there. We grew up together, his apartment being next door to mine. We constantly got carpools together, going back and forth, but it stopped when he moved to another complex. We were friends of course, still went to the same school- the only thing changing being the carpool.

 

For us, it was a teasing relationship, the nicknames, squishing, and insults. It was one people despised and some people envied, very few, but still envied. It was what I was more comfortable with, rather than being all touchy touchy with my so called boyfriend BamBam. I hated PDA, or Public displays of affection- it was gross, no- I don’t mean i’m against showing your love, or kissing someone, but it didn’t seem right to do it in public. Little kids would usually be around, as well as some people of the older generation here and there.


 

However, I gave into the temptations after a quick conversation with Mark, and strode over to him, sitting on his lap. Not like I really had a choice anyways, two of his girls on his other sides. I smiled at him however, turning around to peck him on the lips, his slender arms wrapping around my torso. PDA, basically- but I had to keep him satisfied one way or another. Seeing how he usually went out after his performances, it would be times like this where I kept him content. Kissing back softly, for a minute or so. I pulled back, and rested my head on his chest. He was a good boyfriend from time to time, but everyone gets tired of the same routine at one point, right? And in all honesty, I was getting tired of his acts. There was a period where he was the ideal boyfriend, caring, handsome, and smart, but when GOT7 was realised then a few things changed- the major being his attitude. He was kissing another girl right in front of me- another girl. Tired with his , I hopped off, roughly pulling my hair up in a ponytail before walking next to Mark, letting my head rest on his broad shoulder.

 

 

I stared at Khun, from the corner of my eyes I saw him stop and stare for a moment before turning away to kiss her again.Rolling my eyes, I was about to leave before noticing the change of music, noticing it was my turn, I stepped onto the stage. I had a reputation too, and BamBams reputation helped mine even more. It wasn’t one of the reasons I’m still with him though, it just felt good- to have someone come back to you, they cheat- apologize, make you feel special for a few days, then have the cycle repeat. It was a stupid cycle, and I was tired. Am too tired, but I continued on with it anyways. Though, I think It was time for a stop. No- it was time. Letting my friend finish of the performance, I walked of The music switch gears to GOT7’s Song. A playful wink sent over to Mark, whispering good luck. It wasn’t like he really needed it, but still it was a nice thing to do. My eye’s tracked him, and Khun through the performance, switching from one to the other. Both eyes rolling feeling Khun’s lips plant a sweet kiss on my cheek. Pushing him away gently, I looked over to Mark, my lips curving into a smile- which automatically broke, seeing him fall on his back after his flip. It wasn’t the usual performance. This was entirely different, Mark was on the floor, and Khun was next to him- both having a look of pain in their face. However, judging on their current situation- Mark had it worst. Quickly- I jogged over to him, supporting him with my shoulders, along with Jacksons help. Helping him limp up the stairs, taking one last glance to the floor, I saw BamBam surrounded by a few other girl’s. I would have helped, but I had someone else to worry about at the moment.

 

 

Hoisting him over into a cab, we rode over into the nearest hospital, Asan Medical Center.



 

It took a while to get him examined, but he wasn’t the only one here. Khun was too, anger in his eyes- though before he could say anything, he was escorted into the examination room. Taking a short rest with Jackson, I stayed still, and waited for the two doors to open. Khun came out, walking on crutches. I felt something sink inside of me, was it because he was injured? Or was it because of the fact that I helped Mark instead of him. Standing up from the hospital bench, I motioned him over- wanting to take him outside to talk. He has a broken ankle, making the guilt even worse.


 

He couldn’t dance.

He couldn’t move.

He couldn’t run.

His own girlfriend wasn’t helping him.

Maybe it wasn’t time to break up just yet-

Just not yet.








( very short 1st chapter! but im sorry~ alot of people asked for updates so I didn’t want to let them down. But anyways this is just a filler chapter- not really much going on. Oh and if you’re curious, then Khun is what Sora calls BamBam sometimes, since his real name is Khunpimook. But i do promise, my writing will get better~ It’s just that the plot hasn’t developed so much yet, so it was kind of hard to make a first chapter. But yes, thank you for subscribing > u < but yeah this is really bad so wouldn't really consider it as a chapter just yet~ o v o maybe just a short short filler OTL. The next chapters will be in third Person POV, so just a warning. - Lin.)