~ Chapter 02 ~

Our Forged Wedding

::C h a p t e r w o:: {Meet Lu Han}


I was still curious as I finished up my lunch. I pretended that there was nothing really important going on, when really there might be. My curiousity was close to killing me until my ears perked at the sound of the bell ringing above the bar door. Almost immediately, I turned around, with a mouth full of rice in my mouth, too.

There with Taeyeon was a tall girl. She had light - almost blonde - hair in a pixie cut and a small face. In my eyes, she was very pretty. Though it confused me as to why she was wearing a suit...

"Tiffany, I'd like you to meet Lu Han." Taeyeon said as she nudged the stranger closer to me.
My hand shot out and I tried to smile as best as I could, but I was too embarrassed to continue chewing my food. Instead, my awkward smile made my cheeks look beyond chubby. Lu Han-ssi looked at me in slight disgust. After swallowing enough rice, I opened my mouth to speak up.
"Hi Lu Han-ssi! Sorry for being so gross there." I apologized as I smiled sheepishly.
"It's not polite to speak with food in your mouth, so swallow it all before speaking again."

A bit bossy, eh?

"Yes, ma'am!" I said and swallowed my food.
"Ma'am?!" Lu Han looked pissed. "I'm a sir, thank you very much!"
"You're a guy!?" I exclaimed.
"Well duh! Isn't it obvious?"

"Actually Lu, you do look like a pixie princess..." Hyoyeon pointed out. "You're prettier than that girl... the prettiest girl in the school... uh... Yoona?"

"Shut it, Hyo." Luhan gritted.

I felt myself shrink in my seat when Luhan took the one seat next to me; out of all seats!
He ignored my presence. Taeyeon came around and placed a plate of food in front of him. He ate calmly and slowly.
"Could you not stare at me while I eat? It's uncomfortable." Luhan put his fork down and looked at me.
"Sorry." I bowed my head and turned to look the other way. There I saw Kris, smiling.

"Is he always like this?" I whispered. Kris nodded.
"He's always an . So, get used to it." 

It was only noon and I've already met quite a few people. First I met Lay, then Kris, and now Luhan. Each with a different trait. Lay won my overall favorite, since I find him such an adorable guy. 

"Fany-ah, do you like basketball?" Taeyeon asked me, holding a remote in her hand.
"Uh- yeah, I guess. I mean, I don't watch it much, but I enjoy it at times."
"Oh, good! 'Cause there's a game going on right now!" She the TV and flipped to the current game going on.
The others let out small cheers seeing the game on the screen. I just sat back and watched the screen of tall men running around, trying to either steal the orange ball or get it into their respective hoops. 

I lost interest in the game quickly. Mainly because I couldn't really understand what they were saying about each play or the reasons some players were called on by the reff. It left me to just... be bored.

Soon, it was really awkward between me and the others. They were all chatting in Mandarin and occasionally laughing during the game, while I sat in the neglected seat and just sat there, trying to understand what was so funny. After countless times of trying, I understood nothing. I began to entertain myself by playing with the napkins and trying to make something out of them. I ended up making blobs out of all of them. It took a good fifteen minutes until the laughing and joking around turned into silent seriousness. The sudden change in atmosphere made me fidgit in my seat. Nothing has ever felt so awkward...

"Tiffany," Taeyeon suddenly called my name. I perked up and quickly made my way into their group.
"Yes?" I asked. She looked at me with a serious stare. It bothered me.
"I need you to do a big favor for... one of the guys." She said.
"Depends on the favor." I replied.

Everyone suddenly looked at each other, exchanging glances. Luhan cleared his throat, grabbing my attention.

"Are you a good actress?"


A/N: Super, super short update, I know, but I wanted to end it there xD the next update will be much longer. I promise !
Plus, it's where things are supposed to pick up and you'll start to read more about the starring couple Lufany much more from then on!

P.S. What do you think of the poster? Fabulous, right? lol, thanks to -yoobaby for the poster, visit her shop and request a poster here!