~ Characters ~

Our Forged Wedding

::Characters::

Tiffany Hwang Mi-Young

She is a very bright, young lady. She was born in America, but moved to South Korea with her father at 15.
She enjoys to expand her knowledge on almost everything; and she is currently obsessed with learning different languages.
Tiffany is very sweet, considerate, and kind to everyone who treats her well. Her best friend is Kim Taeyeon.

Lu Han

He is usually very blunt and rude to almost everyone, but he makes exceptions for people he likes. He was born in China.
His occupation is currently a Music teacher at an all-girls school. He is actually the only male teacher at Pheonix School for Girls.
Luhan is very strict, but with his flower boy image, it's hard to believe that he is blunt and so serious. His best friend is Kris Wu Yifan.

Kim Taeyeon

She is a very humorous and lively person. Although she is small for her age, she is very able to care for herself very well.
She was born in South Korea and grew up there her whole life. She moved to China for school, and ended up having her own business.
Taeyeon is always positive and looks for the good things in a situation. Her best friend is Tiffany Hwang and her friend is Luhan.

Kim Hyoyeon

She is very fun and outgoing. She's always a humorous girl and always making dull atmospheres more fun and positive.
She was born in South Korea but moved to China with her sister when she was 19. Now, she's a dance teacher at Pheonix School for Girls.
Hyoyeon is Taeyeon's younger sister, and like her sister, she is small but strong. Luhan currently has a love-hate friendship with Hyoyeon.

Kris Wu Yifan

He is a rather confusing person since he gives off so many wrong signs about his likes and dislikes. He is also indecisive.
He was born in China, but moved to Canada for a while, then back to China due to family issues. He is fluent in four languages.
Kris is surprisingly still manages to pull off "cool" when he is an embarrassment most of the time. Luhan is his best friend.

Jessica Jung Soo-Yeon

She is Tiffany's fun-loving neighbor and employer. Jessica is the cute and adorable type, but can also be cold and heartless when she's upset.
She was born in America, like Tiffany, and moved to South Korea for her family's business when she was 14 along with her 9 year old sister.
Jessica currently owns her own flower shop with her sister and are doing well with business. Tiffany Hwang is her closest friend.

Lay Zhang Yixing

He is lovable and very, very humorous, even if he doesn't believe so. Kris describes him as a forgetful, yet charming baby.
He's pure and careful, he absolutely adores to care for others, which is why he was given a job at a daycare center.
He loves the children and they love him, too. Everybody loves Lay. His roommate is Kris Wu Yifan and his favorite friend is Lu Han.

Kwon Yuri

She is a rather random and strict student at Pheonix School for Girls. She was born in South Korea, but moved to China to live with her aunt.
She is always leading others and front-and-center when she's with a group of friends. Yuri is very inteligent and clever for her age.
Yuri has an eye for the new male music teacher, and is willing to give up everything just so she can have him to herself.

Oh Sehun

He's mischievous and playful. He is Kris' younger "brother". They're half brothers, they have the same mother but different fathers.
He is a student at Wuhan Foreign Languages School. He can look plain and cold, but he's actually very playful. He likes to play a lot.
He is half-Korean and half-Chinese, unlike Kris who is entirely Chinese. His brother is Kris Wu Yifan and his favorite hyung/gege is Luhan.

Seo Joohyun

She is a good student and respectful girl at Pheonix School for Girls. She is Yuri's "little helper" since Yuri is fond of how much they look alike.
She prefers to be called "Seohyun" since it's the name that Luhan accidentally gave her after he pronounced her name too fast.
Seohyun also has an eye for Luhan, because she believes he has feelings for her since he's so flustered around her.

Byun Baekhyun

He is playful and cheerful. He enjoys making others smile and laugh, and he is always teased and bullied by Kris. He's Sehun's play buddy.
He is always looking for fun, and always being loud with laughter. He's always positive and is looking after Sehun, since he's younger.
He was born to a Korean mother but Chinese father, in China. His sister attends Pheonix School for Girls, while attends school with Sehun.

Im Yoona

Possesive, yet adoring. She is titled the prettiest girl in Pheonix School for Girls, tying with Kwon Yuri.
She was born in China to Korean parents, so she is also fluent in Korean for sake of her relatives in South Korea.
Yoona is very respected and adored by so many students and teachers; but she wants only one teacher to notice her like the others do, Luhan.

Kai Kim Jongin

He is a hardworking college student in South Korea. He knows Tiffany as his honorary sister, since they've known each other for a while.
Jongin is younger, but cares for Tiffany as an oppa to her, when she is actually his noona. He has a passion for dance, and can woo any girl.
He seems like the bad boy and player type, but he has his heart set on only one girl. His girlfriend is Krystal Jung Soo-Jung.

Krystal Jung Soo-Jung

She is always happy and cute. She's a happy virus! She co-owns a flower shop with her sister, Jessica Jung Soo-Yeon. She was born in America.
She adores Jongin as, not only her boyfriend, but her best friend. She also looks at Tiffany as her sister, since she cares for her so much.
Krystal is rarely ever upset, so when she is, it is a big deal to everyone. Her boyfriend is Kai Kim Jongin.