Volume 1

Hate But Love

Lee Shi Kyung P.O.V

 

" Oh mooo.!! Shinee member!! " Suddenly a girl yell loudly without realize other people were slowly reading their book.

" Jongmal?? where?!! " The other girl quickly run to the window, while me sitting here quietyly at the corner. It's not me to shout

   like a crazy, wasting money to buy something expensive for them, be their admire. AHHH just wasting time!! 

" Shi Kyung aahhh~ " Jullie my friends shout my name.

" Wae?? " I raised my eyebrow.

" You want to know,, Oppa just winked at me!! " She was so excited.

" Just that? " What laa..I thought something bad happen to her.

" Ahhhhh~ I just like in paradise!! " She really like it.

" What did you get if he's your? " I want to know.

" Owhh I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world. "

"are you sure?? Don't tell me you like that guy! "

" Yeah.." 

" What?? that weird boy??! He always mention about chicken all the time.!! " I laughed.

" Hey..don't call him weird! " she push me, not so rough.

" Just say whatever you want to say..but hopefully you didn't came to me and cry like a baby.  "

" Why I do that?? "

" Because you already fall in love with him!! " 

" Hey,,I won't do that!! "

" Okay if you say so, but I won't let him go.!! " She said, seriously.

" Jullie!! " I hug her." don't worry! I won't betray you. "

" that's my friend! "

" Okay beb, I got to go. " I said, leave her alone.

" Hey, where did you put your eyes?? " I suddenly bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry . " i said, look up who own this voice. What on earth!! 

" You can't see or you blind? " He said, pointing straight to me.

" Hey,, It's not my fault either!! " I say, rolled my eyes widely.

" Are you kidding me? So you want to said it's my fault don't you? " he seems angry.

" I...I didn't said that. " I reply with a smirk.

" Say sorry now! " he comand me.

" Wae? But I just did." 

" I didn't hear. " 

" I'm not going to said it twice!! " 

" You better do..if not..I'll kiss you!! " 

" What? You think I'll.... " Suddenly he push me on the wall and kiss my lips. I'm too shocked , I didn't push him back but my eyes shut.

It is true or just a nightmare??!!

" I told you..already..." he sighed. He come closer again and kiss my forehead gently.

  I can feel his warm hand holding me slowly and softly. Suddenly my head pain and I fell down into his arm.

             

                     ***********************************************************************************************************************

 

 Lee Shi Kyung P.O.V 

 

 

“ Honey, our daughter!! ”

“ Shi kyung , are you okay now. ” I heard my parents voice.

“ Mom,,dad.. ” I slowly open my eyes. My parents seems worried about me.

“ What happening?? ” I look myself ,wearing my hello kitty pyjamas.

“ Your school teacher calling me that you fell down at the library. ” my dad try to explain.

“ Really?? ” I don’t remember anything.

“ Never mind. What the most importance my baby didn’t hurt and safe. ” my mom gently hold my hands.

“ Thanks mom. ” I smile and hug her.

“ Now take some rest and if you want something just call us okay? ” they said before leave the room. I nodded, lay my body on the bed and slowly close my eyes.

 

 ************************************************************************

 

“ Hey you, what are you doing here?? ” I almost shout when I saw a guy sit beside me.

“ Why? I can’t sleep here? ” he asking. This time his face facing me.

“ Are you loss? This is my room and you were at my bed now..get out.!! ” I yell.

“No this is my bed from now..” he chuckled.

“ I warning you if you didn’t get out from here I will shout.” I point at him.

“ It useless if you shout because no one gonna heard..just both of us here..” he whisper at me.

“ I said GET OUT!! ” I push him away from my bed but he pulled me and both of us fell down.

“ If I don’t want..what you want to do? ” his hand touch my face.

“ I..I…” why can’t I talk, my heart beats faster than usual !!

“ I love you shi kyung..” I loss my control. What is wrong with this guy??!!

“ Let go of me!! Let go..” I don’t what do to anymore.

“ I love you shi kyung since I meet you ” he kiss my lips. I can feel his breath.

“ I beg you…” I lose in his hug, I want him to hug me more, said the word “ I love you ” everyday,everytime..my heart said yes but my mind say no. I never feel this kind of feeling,, it’s like paradise. Maybe this is what we call “ Love ”.

 “ Please don’t go!!  ” I scream, slowly open my eyes. It just a dream. Sweet dream but full of pain because that guy is the person that I hate the most.

 I slowly walk into the bathroom, facing my face at the mirror.

“ Shi kyung, you don’t have to worry. Nothing happen yesterday and no one can stole your first kiss. ” I said, hold my lips. 

                       

                       ***************************************************************************************************************