Chapter 5

Prince and Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 3 princes were shocked. They tried to get their girlfriends attention to them but failed. The 3 princesses left running separate ways. Jaebum suddenly panicked. 

Jaebum: What are we going to do? 

Taecyeon: Calm down will you? All we need to do is know where they will go next. 

Nichkhun: I'll check at the school park. 

Nichkhun started leaving. 

Taecyeon: I'll check the book store. 

Jaebum: I'll check the public park. 

Taecyeon and Jaebum went separate ways. 

~At the school park~

Nichkhun ran all around the school park to find Minho but couldn't find her. He was about to leave when he heard water crashing. He saw Minho on the grass singing. Her voice made the waves crashed on the grass. Minho turned around but turned back after seeing who was watching her. Nichkhun went to her. He put his arms on Minho's shoulder and sat down. 

Nichkhun: Guess you need a proper explanation. 

Minho nodded her head. She rested her head onto Nichkhun's right shoulder. 

Nichkhun: I wasn't flirting with one of the girls. They were trying to seduce me and my brothers into a relationship just for popularity. They just want to be with us just to be famous. They also told me and my brothers that you and your sisters are nerds and dorks because of how you guys look. I got mad. I am terribly sorry. I....

Nichkhun stopped talking after he felt something wet and warm hit his shoulder. 

Nichkhun: Minho? Are you crying? 

Minho: I can't believe it. My own friends thinking of me as a nerd. I...

Minho stopped not wanting to speak further. Nichkhun was upset. He felt terrible to see his Minho crying. He kissed Minho's lips causing for Minho to stop crying and be surprised. When Nichkhun separated his lips, he flashed a smile. 

Nichkhun: I love this Minho. I hate to see you cry. Please don't cry. 

Minho: I won't. Is there something you wanna tell me? 

Nichkhun: Yes. In 1 week I have to leave. 

Minho: So do I. 

Nichkhun was surprised at Minho's response. 

Nichkhun: Why?

Minho: Because....

Minho rolled up her sleeve sweater and shirt and showed Nichkhun a birthmark, 

Minho: I am actually a princess of another world. The planet is next to the Earth and the eart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter