Chapter 4

Prince and Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~SHS 10:40 am~

The 3 princesses arrived to class last and sat in their desk. The math teacher fell asleep after the bell rang for first period. Everyone remained silent and chilled out. It was the day where everyone gets to go home early. The 3 princes started passing notes to their girlfriends right behind them. The 3 princesses grabbed the note. 

Minho: [reads quietly] Come and meet us after school at the school garden. It's supremely important. 

They were confused but decide to do what the note stated.

~Hallway 46~

When the 3 princesses were walking and talking in the hallway, the 3 princes followed. What the 3 princes didn't realize is that they are attracting many girls in the school, causing trouble to catch up with the princesses to their next class. Nichkhun and his brothers were stuck in a middle of a crowd full of girls in the hallway. A police officer came in and moved all the girls away just for the 3 boys to get to class. When the ruckus was over, the 3 princes were able to walk to class peacefully.

Jaebum: Since when did we became attractive?

Nichkhun: The first day. 

Taecyeon: I know. I had like 30 girls following me after school on the first day. We're too attractive. 

~After School~

 The 3 princesses came to the school garden and sat on flat, smooth rocks. They waited for the 3 princes and saw them in the back of the school. They came up to see their boyfriends with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter