Chapter 3

Prince and Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun: I'm starting to think that we're having a relationship. 

Minho: So do I. 

When they talked and laughed, their relationship had gotten strong. After 1 hour past, Onew came in after Nichkhun left. Minho and Onew were discussing something. 

Onew: Did you hear that Taemin was in the hospital sis? It appears to be not good at all. 

Minho: I know. Taemin is really smart and all, but she focused on studying way too much. Her nose bleeded since 5th grade. She got in a coma in 8th grade. I'm really worried. 

Onew: Do you have a boyfriend?

Minho: Yeah why?

Onew: It's just that I saw a black convertible on the way home and I had no idea who it belong to. 

Minho: That's Nichkhun's expensive car. It's worth 80,000,000 dollars. 

Onew: Do we have to tell them our secret? We will be leaving in a week you know. 

Minho: Um? You know there is something we can show them.

Minho suddenly rolled up her sleeve and on her arm was a birthmark. 

Onew: You don't mean....

Minho nodded at the question she knew that Onew was going to ask. 

Minho: We have no choice but to show our princess birthmark. 

~At the princes mansion~

The 3 brothers were in the game room playing video games and chatting. 

Taecyeon: Only one week left and we're going back to our world. How will we see them again?

Nichkhun: You mean those 3 girls we met yesterd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter