Chapter 1

Prince and Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Seoul High School~

It was 8 am on Monday morning and there are new students in school. In first period, there are 6 new students in math. The teacher came to the marker board and hit the board with his fist. 

Teacher: Today we have 6 new students. 3 males and 3 females. Please come in.

The 3 females came in first and bowed to the students. 

Minho: Name is Minho.

Taemin: Name is Lee Taemin.

Onew: Name is Lee Jinki, but call me Onew. 

The students went to their desk that they chose, which is in the middle row. Then 3 males came in. They also bowed.

Nichkhun: Name is Nichkhun Horvejkul.

Jaebum: Name is Park Jaebum. 

Taecyeon: Name is Ok Taecyeon. 

The students went to the second row and sat in their desk.Paper work was passed out and everyone started working.

~Lunch Time~ 

It was lunch time and every 10th grade students sat with their friends. Minho and his sisters plan to stick together so they grabbed their lunches to the farthest table of the other students. There was one table left and Nichkhun went to the last table and ate their lunches. Minho and Nichkhun was finished with their lunches and went to the trash can. Before they could dumped the trays in the trash, they accidentally bumped into each other. Nichkhun was shocked. 

Nichkhun: Oh my goodness. I'm terribly sorry. I....

Nichkhun stopped talking as to see Minho so beautiful. Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter