Chapter Four

Before the Dawn

"Now you have- I repeat have to be on your best behavior!" MiCha and I warned, giving all of the members of Bangtan a pointed look. Everyone who was awake nodded their head-well almost everyone. Rap Monster was not happy about what we were doing, after all who could after what had happened? 

Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door and waited for a minute. When the pounding on feet on the floor sounded I smiled, the door flew open and two bodies tackled me to the ground. I let out a laugh.

"JangMi!"

"Hey Ari, HwaYoung." I smiled, trying to ignore the slight sting in my abdomen.

"Hey guys!" MiCha laughed causing the two to jump up and glare at her. I sighed as the pressure was taken off. The members of B.A.P were now crowding around the doorway, including a very ticked off looking leader.

I smirked inwardly when I saw YoungGuk's face falter and it turned into a frown. Serves him right, after all he did cheat on her. He had it everything coming.

Everything.

"We were attacked and need a place to stay." MiCha firmly stated, staring at YoungGuk. Taking a chance I peered up and B.A.P and waited. Honestly I was getting tired of waiting. I wait for to many things, none of them good. 

B.A.P then let us in the home, I sighed and helped the members of BTS lay the unconscious members on the living room furniture before they all left the room to discuss what they were going to do.

"What happened?" HwaYoung asked, while assisting me in bandaging up Jin. We had already finished JiMin and V and now we were just finishing up Jin, who had the most damage.

"You know, I'm not really so sure about that myself." I muttered applying ointment onto the burns on his arms. A sympathetic look flashed across HwaYoung's face as she looked down at the unconscious men. I sighed and went to get the last roll of bandages from the first aid kit.

I don't know why but my hand is shaking. HwaYoung gave me a questioning look before I chuckled waving her away.

"Wow! I think I'll go freshen up now." I lied, whiled standing up.

Now my legs are trembling.

She nodded her head and I ran off. I stumbled around the hallways until I found the bathroom. Upon entering the bathroom I promptly slammed the door shut.

"What's going on?" I asked myself while sliding down the door as I watched my hands shook furiously. I ended up staying in the bathroom just sitting staring up at the ceiling before returning my gaze onto my hands. A knock on the door gave me a startle. Staying quiet I waiting for the person to leave.

"JangMi I know you're in there. It's me. Open up please." Came from the other side of the door.

Slowly I moved and the door opened. JungKook looked worried as he entered the bathroom. I cautiously watched and played with my still shaking hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked grabbing my hands and holding them. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. My nerves were still there.

"I don't know."

"You have to, otherwise you wouldn't be in here." He explained turning and sitting in front of me.I shook my head and looked at the ground. Honestly I did know why I was in here.  

I'm scared. 

Not like your average horror movie scared but I honest-to-goodness blood curdling fear. 

Terror almost. 

"Look at me." He whispered, pulling me onto his lap. I peeked up at him and tried my best not to cry. “You’re shaking.”

“Yes.”

“For how long?”

“Almost all day; since I have been in this bathroom.” I whimpered, especially when he gripped on to my arm tightly. He ignored it and stood up, yanking me up as well.

My legs felt like jello and it didn’t help having a boy pull you down the hallway. But I don’t think I’d have the strength do walk by myself.

He ended up pulling me back to the living room/ make do infirmary.

“Is this what’s wrong?” He asked, pointing to the three unconscious bodies. I turned my head quickly and ignored his insistent talking.

“LOOK AT THEM!!!” He shouted, his grip on me tightening almost to painfully. I shook my head and used my other hand to try to pry him off of me.

“NO! Let me go JungKook!” I shouted, just as viciously as he, while I continued to get him to release my arm.

“NOT UNTIL YOU LOOK AT THEM!” Once again his grip tightened.

“NO!”

“WHY NOT?” He asked, his griping increasing but his voice lowering in voice. I shook my head and looked in the opposite direction of the boys.

“I can’t-I just can’t.” I whispered, finally freeing my arm of his deathly grip/ He grabbed my face with both of his hands and forced me to turn my head towards them.

“Is it cause they’re hurt, bloody, unconscious?” He asked, not letting me move my head in the other direction.

“No, it’s not!” I croaked, closing my eyes as I felt the tears being to build up. He let go of me and I fell onto my knees, a sob working it’s way through my shaking boy.

“JungKook what the hell man? What did you do to her?” Angry voices shouted, a thump following them. I couldn’t do this; it’s too much.

Apparently my body was thinking the same thing because I passed out. I heard people yelling my name but all I could think was how warm the darkness was.

 

* Dream *

“Mommy! Where are you?” A tiny frail sounding voice echoed from some place. I cocked my head to the side and looked around the new room I was in.

It was a small blueish green room, with little dinosaurs and toy soldiers loitering the ground. I picked up a stuffed dog and headed towards the door, stepping over the toys. Without a touch the door opened up and revealed a large long white hallway.

“Mommy! I need your help! MOMMY HELP ME!!”The voice now shouted, an urgent tone lacing it.

A sort of fear washed over me and I took over running down the hallway throwing open every door I came to. When I reached a baby blue door I flung it open and it revealed two little boys crying.

There was blood.

One turned around and ran towards me, tears falling down his sweet pale face. Instantly I wrapped my arm around the child and lifted him up.

The stuffed animal, long forgotten, falling to the ground.

“Mommy, Hyung is hurt. It’s all because of daddy!” The young boy growled, gripping onto my arm with a deathly force. Much more deadly than JungKook’s grip.

“Who’s your daddy? Now please stop you’re hurting me!” I yelled using my free hand to pry of his little hand. He glared at me and struggled to get down, I set him on the ground and watched him run over to the old boy.

“Hyung, it’s okay! Even if Mommy and Daddy don’t love us.”

Suddenly they both got up, grew up. The two small boys were grown men, and for some strange reason it broke my heart.

“You didn’t protect our unborn child.” He asked incredulously. I gasped and my hands went straight towards my stomach.

“What?” I looked down and saw a puddle of blood around me. Quickly I looked to my left and saw JungKook with hate filled eyes.

“You’re worthless, no wonder all of our children die.” He sneered waling away and never once glancing back at me.

I released a scream and fell onto the floor in my own blood. My blood surrounded me and it began consume me. I was sinking into the ground, my own blood suffocating me.

“JangMi!” A voice shouted from far away. I lathargetically turned my head and saw a blurry figure before the darkness consumed me once again.

I gave into this darkness without a fight.

 

* End of Dream*

“JangMi” JungKook said pulling me into a bear hug. I muttered a weak response and JungKook immediately took to babying me.

“Are you okay?” HE asked laying me back on the plush bed. I nodded my head slowly and held onto his hand tightly.

“Don’t leave me.” I whispered.

My feelings were this way mostly because of the nightmare, which brought out my fear of JungKook leaving me and hating me forever.

“Okay.” He whispered, I pulled him to the bed and he crawled under the covers. Tears fell onto my arm as he got in a comfortable position.

Carefully he brought me into his arms, in a warm embrace. He whispered nice things to me and tried to sing me to sleep.

“It’s okay, everything is going to be okay. I’m so sorry, so so sorry.”

That night I didn’t sleep a wink and just listened to his heartbeat and breathes.

 

 

When the sun began to shine through the window I sat up. JungKook was still asleep, his little snores the only noise besides my breathing. I moved my hand towards his hair and ran my fingers through it. Some comfort radiating off from it, I smiled at his sleeping face.

            “I don’t understand anything anymore…”I whispered to myself, watching every twitch his fingers made. Slowly, I made my way off the bed and stood at the foot of the bed. The door was wide open and I took a deep breath, before exiting the room.

            Tip toeing down the hallway and steps I arrived in the living room, the three boys still asleep. Things were starting to set in; this is reality. I walked over to them and smiled slightly as being able to look at them now.

            “Hey, good morning.” A voice rumbled from behind me, I snapped my head and saw JungKook. I sighed.

            “Did I wake you?” I asked, keeping my distance.

Don’t let your fear of that nightmare affect reality, my mind told me as he tired to get closer to me.

“No, the sun shining through the window did.”  He tiredly grinned and walked over to me. Backing away I moved to go behind the coffee table.

Stop doing this! My mind shouted at me.

“Oh!” I smiled, or tried to anyways. As if he caught my mistake he stopped and stared at me.

“What’s wrong?” He asked his hands moving to his sides; clenching into fists.

“Nothing, I’m fine, just a little shaken up from my night-dream.” I lied, inwardly cringing at my lie.

“Oh, really? Are you sure your fine?”

“I’m fine, really. Is there any food to cook with?” I interrupted, walking towards the kitchen door.

“Ummm yeah. B.A.P stocked the refrigerator last night, but-“

“So there’s food?” I asked, standing in the middle of the doorway, before turning to face him.

“Yes but I don’t see how-“

“Great I’ll make breakfast!” I sang walking into the kitchen and heading straight for the sink. I turned the knob and got some soap; before shoving them under the warm rushing water.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked me once again.

“I’m fine really JungKook. Really I am.” I sighed drying my hands off. In all honesty I was better than last night, but fine isn’t the word  I would use for how I was feeling. Then again who would be fine after having a nightmare like that.

"Just tell me if you're not feeling well, okay?" He stated, his face contorting into a sympathetic expression.

"I will." I chripped, picking up a pan; ready to begin my adventure of cooking. Since B.A.P apparently went out and got food last night the fridge was fully stocked with different things. I pulled out the eggs and set them on the counter before turning to look at JungKook.

"Should I make scrambled eggs?"

"Yes,yes youshould just like how you shoudl go rest. You don't look well." He added, nudging me towards the door. 

"STOP IT JUNGKOOK! I'm fine, I'm not hurt. Sure I had a nightmare but who doesn't?" I snapped cracking an egg into a bowl. After I cracked a few more into the bowl I began to stir them up. Then after deciding that it was liquidy enough  I poured the contents of the bowl into the heated pan on the stove.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good." I smiled, returning to cooking. Today I decided not to normal breakfast. I decided to make bacon, eggs and pancakes since I had  a surplus of everything.

I laid out 17 paper plates on the table and on the countertop. After I cooked a bunch of food I began to put it on the plates.

"What's cooking?" J hope asked instantly grabbing a plate, a group of people trailing behind him.

"Actually the question is, what was cooking?" YoungJae chided , grabbing a plate for himself and his girlfriend.

"Shut up!" J hope hissed, taking a bite of his pancake.

"Oh, really? You want to play that game?" YoungJae growled, handing the plates to Zelo.

"Bring it brainiac!" J hope smirked, placing his plate next to me.

 

Next thing I Know is that the two are fighting and rolling around on the kitchen floor. J hope punched YoungJae in the jaw. Blood flowed out in his mouth and J hope moved his hand away.

Frustrated I threw my pan in this sink. And turned around to leave the kitchen.

"Will you to stop the stupidity?" I screamed, causing everyone to jump. Glaring at  the two boys I walked over to them to push YoungJae off of J Hope.

"Ow"

"ouch"

"Oh, now you two are going to stop this right now and eat your breakfast in peace!" I pointed a “Ha!” YoungJae snickered, a smirk on his face. I turned to him and gave him a glare as well.

“ Oh no you don’t mister. You are no better you started this whole ordeal; therefore, you have no right to say anything.” I huffed crossing my arms over my chest. He lowered his head and muttered a quiet ‘sorry’.

“That’s what I thought!” After that everyone ate their breakfast in silence until the two leaders walked into the kitchen.

"what happened?" They asked in unison, both of them sounding not pleased.

"A fight." Daehyun stated, patting his fellow member on top of his head.

"Between who?" The two once again asked in unison. I rolled my eyes at them.

"This boy and YoungJae." The tattletale once again answered, pointing out J hope and YoungJae.

"It's not boy, my name is J hope."

Whatever; I really don't care." Daehyun sneered standing up from the table and walking over to me. He handed me his plate and I gave him a smile. "More please." I nodded my head and put more food on the empty plate.

"Be nice please. I told everyone was they were eating . I took the three remaining plates and walked into the living room to the three unconscious boys. First I fed Jin and HwaYoung fed JiMin. Then I finished it up by feeding V last before returning to the kitchen.

As I threw the silverware in the sink Suga punched Daehyun in the face. I stared at the two with shock and worry as I watched Daehyun carefully. He took a deep breath and slowly turned around; a look of calmness painted on his face.

“Daehyun, please think about this before you do something so incredibly stupid,” Daehyun swing at Suga, “and I guess it’s too late.” I groaned setting my hands on the counter.

Rap Monster and YoungGuk slammed their fists onto the table. Everyone froze and turned to look at the two leaders.

“Since everyone has decided to fight, let’s fight about something else.” YoungGuk proposed, giving Rap Monster a devious smile.

 “I agree, tonight we all drink! If we’re going to be living to be living together for a while, let’s at least make it bearable.” Rap Monster added, and everyone watched the two carefully.

“You’re kidding me right?” JongUp asked, his eyes wide. The two leaders nodded their heads and YoungGuk continued to speak.

“Now I want JongUp and Zelo to go buy the alcohol!” The two nodded their heads and stood up before leaving the room. Both handed me their plates and quickly exited the area.

“J Hope, Suga! You two are going to go buy a few limes.” Rap monster added and those to did the same thing as the others. They handed me their plates and then they left the room.

“What about me?” JungKook asked, and Rap Monster shook his head.

“Infinite is after you. You’re going to stay here while everyone else leaves so that you can protect the girls.”

“Oh excuse me, we can protect ourselves.” MiCha added, grinning at everyone.

“ Can you protect yourselves if six boys attack and try to harm you?” YoungGuk interrogated.

“Well-”

“Listen MiCha, I know you’re strong but your not that strong to be able to protect yourself and everyone else.” He continued, giving MiCha an empathetic look. She fumed and went back to eating her breakfast.

“Everyone is leaving now so why don’t you all watch some movies until we get back at night.” Rap Monster announced, throwing his empty plate away.

“Leggo.” He added as everyone but JungKook, the girls and I left the room. As soon as we heard the front door slam, Ari frowned.

“Bunch of-”

“Don’t please, I already got things to say about them. Let’s not make it wore.” MiCha interjected, her temper coming out a little bit.

“Now if y’all gonna fight~”

“Guys stop. Bros before hoes.” I pointed out trying to contain my laughter as I saw the look on JungKook’s face.

“Bros before hoes, what are you saying JangMi? That we are hoes? I don’t’ believe that we are.” He mused, a beautiful grin gracing his facial features.

“ She never said you were but that they were. So you’re good.” HwaYoung laughed, as she held onto her abdomen. MiCha just shook her head, a smile somehow managing to get it’s way onto her face. Ari laughed and pointed at JungKook.

“You thought you were a hoe!”

“So mature.” JungKook muttered under his breath. I laughed and sat down on a bar stool next to him.

“About those movies though,” Ari started, keeping her voice serious.

“Are we gonna watch some or nah?” MiCha finished, both looing a business like. Thee thought hadn’t really crossed my mind but I guess we could.

“It would be nice, but where? The living room is taken up by the-”

“That what the secret home theather is for, well that and-”

“Stop we don’t need to hear about your and YoungJae’s personal life.” MiCha hissed, holding her hand up.

“Well then!” HwaYoung huffed before showing us where the room was located. The movies we watched were: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and finally we watched Frozen. The time after watching the movies was spent just talking about the movie. It was around 8 pm when everyone began to arrive back at the house.

“LET’S DRINK!” HimChan cheered, smiling and holding up four containers of beer; slowly as if unsure Jin nodded his head. About an hour ago he had woke up and this was what he was about to partake in.

“Now we’re going to play so games with the alcohol.” Rap Monster announced motioning JongUp and YoungGuk to move the table out of the center of the room. They quickly pushed it aside and moved the other furniture to make more room to accommodate the large number of people.

“Everyone sit in a circle.” YoungGuk commaned, and everyone flew to do so. Everyone sat in a pattern: boy-girl-boy-boy-girl etc.

“HimChan give everyone a beer. And the game we’re playing is ‘Never have I ever…. The rules are you say something you’ve done or haven’t ever done before and if you have do it take a large sip of your beer. Okay?” Rap Monster introduced, as he took the beer from HimChan. HimChan handed everyone a beer before placing the remaining in the center of the circle. In total we had six packs of beer now in the center.

“Rap Monster starts~” J Hope sniggered, a smirk on his face.

“Fine. Never have I ever screwed around in an elevator.”

I held in a laugh at the stupidity of it. A girl gasped and MiCha fell over laughing, so I looked to my right. J Hope and Suga were both taking a sip of their beer.

Oh. My. Gosh. This is priceless, I thought to myself while trying to not to give away my laughter.

“I’m next! Never have I ever cheated on the person I’m dating.” MiCha’s words had no hidden meaning as she basically called YoungGuk out. YoungGuk took a large gulp of his beer; alone.

“Never have I ever a ‘lollipop’.” YoungGuk spat, Jin and HimChan taking a sip of their beer. Jin’s face was red with embarrassment while HimChan had a smirk on his. Everyone stares at them; some people even had their mouths open in shock.

Zelo was next.

“Never have I ever had .” Everyone but Ari, MiCha, Zelo and I took a sip of their beer.

“Well dang.” MiCha remarked, eyes wide and roaming the people around the circle who drank. Ari still very young, however very mischievous, grinned evilly.

“Never have I ever killed a person.” All of the gang members took a large and very long gulp of beer; including JungKook. I understand that he probably has killed someone, but I didn’t want to believe it.

J Hope went next.

“ Never have I ever thought of another man.” Once again Jin and HimChan took a swig of their beer, their bottles almost empty.

“Okay, okay, you two do you!” MiCha commented after HimChan threw a wink at Jin. Suga rolled his eyes and smirked.

“Never have I ever been on a real date.”

Crap, stupid single, lonely, boyfriendless me!

I took a swig of my beer and cringe as the drink passed down my throat; the bitterness leaving behind an awful after taste.

“Never have I ever been paid to have ~” HwaYoung sang watching as Jin, HiChan and DaeHyun took a sip of their beer.

“Bunch of es.” JongUp smiled, before he himself took a sip of his beer.

“Y’all nasty.” MiCha shook her head, a frown on her face.

“Anyway, never have I ever had .” YoungJae grinned, watching his girlfriend take a small chug of her beer. Jin and HimChan followed suit but afterwards the two both reached to grab another beer.

“Never have I ever had with more than two girls at the same time.” DaeHyun laughed, while he himself took a sip of his beer; empting the container of it’s liquid content. YoungGuk and JongUp drank some of their beer as well, all of them reaching for a new bottle.

“Never have I ever kissed a boy…” I whispered, quickly taking a large gulp of my drink. A buzzing feeling began to wash over me, and I watched JungKook.

“Never have I ever slept with more than five people at once.” JongUp and DaeHyun  both smirked while they took a gulp of their beer; downing half of the container down. Jin followed suit however he seemed shy about this one, either that or he was just already drunk out of his mind. This isn’t going to end well…

“Never have I ever filmed a o.” JongUp snorted, taking yet another drink of his beer. Jin and DaeHyun followed the drunks’ lead, the two being very bold this time; throwing their heads back and finishing off the bottle.

“Okay, then…..ummmmm y’all do you and somebody else and I’m going to be over here by myself.” MiCha muttered her eyes wide, as she stared at the two.

“STILL THAT’S NASTY!” Ari cried, shaking her head and cuddling into Zelo.

“Whatever.” He said, a drunk grin on his face.

“Never have I ever taken a shower with another person.”  HimChan slurred, smirking. DaeHyun, YoungJae, Jin and Hwayoung all drank from their bottles. Afterwards Hwayoung went for another bottle.

Last was Jin, and he was so drunk it wasn’t even funny.

“Never have I ever wanted a man like---HimChan!” The drunk slurred, bringing the drink up to his lips, gulping down the other half of his beer. HimChan gave him a look and grinned. I held back the urge to puke as the two left the room groping the others . Who knows what they were going to do, fortunately I don’t think that anyone really wanted to know.

“Next game!” Ari screamed, a blush on her face.

Oh, she’s soooo drunk right now

“Body shots.” Rap Monster said, giving MiCha a look.

“I’m game!” JiMin shouted, jumping up from the couch.

“Now he wakes up.” JungKook muttered slapping his forehead and sighing.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” JiMin asked, glaring at JungKook. I rolled my eyes and tuned back into the conversation.

“Body shots?”

“Yeah,” Rap Monster said, “You know like, you have tequila in the persons’ belly button and a lime in their mouth. You drink the tequila from their belly button and you take the lime from their mouth afterwards.

“Oh!” I gasped, a heat rising to my cheeks.

“One rule; no Ari or Zelo. They’re already to drunk.” YoungGuk added, giving the two drunks a look.

“AWWWWW but Gukkie we want to play!” Zelo whined, Ari nodded her head in agreement.

“No, now go play somewhere else.”

“Oh! Ari do you like lollipops?” Zelo suggestively asked, a sloppy grin on his face.

“I love lollipops!”

“Oh lawd…” MiCha whispered, but stopped upon hearing Zelo continue.

“How about I give you my lollipop? Would you like that?”

“Oh hell nah- boy you need to sop-” A hand was thrown over MiCha’s mouth to stop her from continuing.

“I LOVE lollipops! What flavor is it?”

“Cherry, but you have to promise not to bite it, okay?” He grinned, a smirk moving onto his face.

“I don’t promise anything.” She replied and Zelo stood up; throwing her over his shoulder in the process.

“Should we stop them?” MiCha asked watching the two lovers head up the stairs.

“No.”

“Then at least give them some condoms!”

“Fine!” YoungGuk sighed, getting up and heading over to a drawer.

“Thank you! Hurry up though!” She added giving him a little push up the stairs.

“LET THE FUN BEGIN!”

After a while I gave up trying not to drink so much. Then it was as if everything started to get fuzzy and I couldn’t even think straight.

“Kookie~ I can’t drink anymore.” I slurred grabbing onto his arm.

“Looks like someone else can’t handle their alcohol well.” He grinned.

“Yep!” I laughed, tripping on the first step. JungKook grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into his chest.

“Be careful!” He smiled; I leaned up and kissed him.  He looded back at me and did nothing but stare. He lead me back to my room and placed me on my bed before he left. It wasn't long after he left that I sucomed to the sweet lullaby of sleep.

“Good morning.” JungKook whispered, handing me aspirin. I cringed at the pounding in my head.

“Good? There’s nothing good about this morning…”I muttered, clutching onto the blanket and taking the aspirin. Jungkook laughed, before muttering something about being a lightweight.

“Oh hush.”