Finally~

Best friends forever

 

The next day, Our teacher handed me the result of my exam...

 
I was shaking and walks toward our teacher with an awkward way of walking, my heart is beating really fast like a drum roll.. Surprisingly, when i reached our teacher, he flashed a smile on his face. Out of my curiosity, I immediately looked at the test paper and saw a 90% on it. I did it~ Finally... i made it this time. I jumped in joy, not minding my classmates are watching me. I showed a two thumbs up sign to my friends and siwon; and saw them smiled and gave me thumbs up sign back.
 
I went back to my chair and sat down releasing a deep sigh. Although i didn't got a perfect score because it was a re-take, I'm still happy~ Now, my burden is gone. I feel like I can live normal again. 
 
Our exam week immediately passed by, I'm sure pretty sure I did well on the remaining exams. 
 
Dismissal time; I invited my friends to go to our favorite ice cream parlor as my grattitude expressing treat for them. As usual, we ordered our favorite ice cream flavors. same routine, like talking, laughing, and etc. 
 
When I got home, my cellphone rang~I answered my phone right away with looking who's on calling.
 
me: Yeobosaeyo~
siwon: ______-ah!
me: oh it's you siwon... what made you call me?
siwon: tomorrow, I'm taking you out...
me: out? where?
siwon: yeah.. we're going to watch a movie.
me: neh neh~ but why are you asking me out? it's not my birthday... it's not yours, is it?
siwon: ani~ it's my congratulations gift to you.. for passing that exam. 
me: hmm. as if I know, you just want to go  on a date with me *teases*
siwon: YAH! I didn't say anything about that, unless you are the one who wants to go on a date *teases back*
me: *laughs hard* you were the one who's taking me out. pft, whatever I gotta go.
siwon: wait. so 3pm?
me: 3pm. hm.. kay~
siwon: kay.. bye~
me: bye~ *hung up*
 
The next day, I got dressed and took a glance outside and I saw Siwon, standing in front our house. He saw me, so he gave "COME DOWN ALREADY" signal. I laughed and went down right away. We talked and shared stories as walk our way to the movie house. We laugh at each other, pushes each other, and gave him light punches on his arm, just like what normal bestfriends do.  As we continue walking we heard an old woman said "oh young man, your girlfriend is pretty.. you two look good together" we were both confused and tried to look around, we saw no other couples so we realized that the old woman was referring to us.. "halmoni.. ani~ she's just my friend" Siwon exclaimed, and the old woman just laughed. 
 
me: ....weird.
siwon: i know.. let's just ignore that.
me: i agree~
 
Atlast, we arrived at the movie house. They were showing 3 horror movies so we picked out the scariest one. We bought a huge bucket of popcorn and two large size of soda. While waiting for the movie to start, we started eating the popcorn. We got bored so we started throwing each other popcorn and catches them using our mouth. Later, we started to waste popcorn by throwing them to each other's faces.. we didn't realized that the movie is about to start, I was about to throw popcorn then suddenly to movie started. We stopped what we were doing and focused our attention to the movie.
 
I let out a big scream towards the end of the movie. As soon as the movie ended, I stood up and cleaned myself from all the popcorn that siwon threw at me. Siwon rubbed his ear, and said... "aish.. I think I'm already deaf. You scream like a girl". I replied "I am a girl" sticking my toungue out. he let out a giggle. As soon as we got out from the movie house, we started walking around the street.. I asked Siwon to buy me foods, he can't do anything , but to buy them instead. We shared and ate them while walking going home. 
 
As we reached the gate of our house... 
 
siwon: here you go..
me: haha, thank you so much siwon-ah!
siwon: *coughs* I spent all my money because of you,
me: mian~ hahahahah
siwon: aish. whatever~ well you should go in now..
me: okay~ ^^ you should go now too.. bye ~
siwon: *ruffles your hair* bye~ :)
 
I went inside our gate and waved goodbye to Siwon, and he waved back and start walking away~ I went inside our house and whispered...
"what a best friend" I smiled and went to my room.