APPA

Best friends forever

"what a best friend" I smiled and went to my room.

--

Time passed quickly, as months passed by. Do I still play computer games? Yes, I still play... but not that much anymore.

July 2008'

6 'o clock in the morning. It's really cold, I felt like I'm gonna freeze to death. I immediately took a bath with hot shower, get dressed for school and put on my thick coat; and went to school right away. Everything went well till afternoon, but then...

*school bell rings for dismissal*

We all left the classroom and said goodbye to everyone.

(school main door)

Soon kyu: omo~ it's raining. I didn't bring my umbrella.. weather is just sooooo unpredictable.

Sooyeon: what do you mean 'unpredictable' it's rainy season.. Good thing I brought my umbrella with me. Who wants to share with me?

yoona: You always bring your umbrella.. rain or shine.. anyways, I want to share with you.

seohyun: me too..

me: I think I have my umbrella with me *searches your bag* uhmmm.. nevermind, can I squeeze in too?

soon kyu: where is your siwon? he should have lent his umbrella to you. 

me: why? should he do that?

yoona: isn't he your boyfriend? *teases you*

me: you mean guy friend? *laughs*

sooyeon: i think we should go now, and seems like we'll all end up sharing one umbrella.. I don't even know how can we work it out, but whatever. Let's hurry and go.

As we all walked away from the school and squeezing each other

me: fdjfdjfjsd.. I can't take it. I'll just run my way to home.. bye! *starts to run*

sooyeon: b-but.. you'll get sick. comeback!!

me: I won't. I assure you. *runs faster and vanishes*

I got home sneezing, I tried to take hot shower immediately but I can't stop sneezing and I started to feel dizzy, I lie down and tried to take a nap hoping that I'll feel better.

 

The next day, I wasn't able to go to school because my condition got worse

siwon: hey guys, where is ______ , why isn't she with you?

seohyun: she's sick so she can't go to school today.

siwon: mwo? how?

soonkyu: because of the rain.. we were all sharing sooyeon's umbrella and she felt uncomfortable so she just ran her way home.

siwon: really? I should've lent my umbrella to her yesterday...

yoona: yes, you should have. 

'sooyeon: anyway, can you visit her in their house for me? we want to but I'm afraid we have to finish something. is that okay with you?

siwon: of course ^^ I wanted to see her afterall... okay, I just wanted to ask about it. thanks guys. 

seohyun: uh, welcome? 

That afternoon, siwon went to my house right away

siwon: *rings the doorbell while holding a basket of fruits*

mom: yes? who is it ? *approaches the gate*

siwon: good afternoon ma'am. I'm a friend of ________. Choi Siwon imnida. *smiles and bows*

mom: ah neh neh. I know you, come inside. *smiles back*

siwon: thank you. *takes of his shoes and went inside*

mom: siwon-ah, can you look after ______ for awhile. I'm just going to buy something.

siwon: sure ma'am. 

mom: gomawo siwon-ah.. her room is upstairs. first door on the left.

siwon: Arasso. :)

mom: I'll get going now *waves goodbye and went out immediately*

Siwon went up stairs and went to my room. I woke up when I heard a knock. 

me: umma? *sees a manly figure* appa? what are you doing here at this time? shouldn't you be at work? *asks weakly*

siwon: *laughs a bit* Yes, I'm your appa.