018

" Okay "

The door to the large house that roof a married couple was pushed open and it produces a long creak of rusted hinge set . The voice of a concerned young man broke the silence in the house . 

" Get in faster and wait by the door here , I will fetch the towel for you . " Jeongguk said while he kicked his shoes off and entered the house with his soggy socks on and bolted up the stairs to their bedroom for towels . Jihyun looked down at Jeongguk's shoes that were lying carelessly on the floor , I guess I just have to get used to a caring and concerned Jeongguk , she shrugged off the thoughts and bent down to arrange his shoes as well as hers by the door . 

" Yah ! " Jeongguk exclaimed from the stairs and rushed down holding only a towel in his hands. 

" I only found one, use this first . " He jogged up to her and envelope her in the new set of towel that smell of lavender . She stood still while he place the towel on the crown of her head and ruffled her hair using it attempting to soak the moisture out of her hair . Afterwards , he wrapped the towel around her and gently squeeze her flabby arm . He winced at dry towel turn moist cold upon contact with the drenched fabric on Jihyun .

“ Now , go and bath before you get sick . “ he said and pushed the drenched girl to the bathroom .

“ But I don’t get sick that easily you know , I’m immune to the rain . “ she stopped in her tracks and turned to him . He flinched when she abruptly turn to him , his serious face changed into an adorable expression when his eyes widened in shock . She then simpered .

“ Immune my , go and take a hot shower ! I don’t want to freeze to death in the house  “ he snapped out and jokingly pushed Jihyun away from him .

“ I should probably just let you freeze to death then . “

“ I don’t think you have the heart to do that to me . “ he said while he peeled his shirt off that is starting to stick against his skin making him uncomfortable , slowly revealing his well built figure . Jihyun's eyes widened , mouth agape totally mesmerized . Her mind captures the moment as soon he pulled the shirt’s sleeve off his arms . Click .

His milky white skin , radiating under the artificial lights . The outline of his faint abs could be seen as he leaned forward . He have the body of her ideal boyfriend . It may sound ridiculous but girls who don’t have this fixture of ‘ideal boyfriend’s body shape’ in their mind are definitely lying . A body that is not too beefy like Hulk , neither too lanky like Mr. Flexible , it is just right . Stop staring ,she could hear whispers in her mind but Jihyun just can’t take your eyes off the majestic body . Jeongguk then purposely leaned forward and leaned backwards as though warming up for a jog that made his abs and biceps more obvious . He then simpered slyly at Jihyun's stunned reaction .

“ enjoying the view ? “ Jeongguk said , his voice became hoarse . It snapped her out of her thoughts and the flustered girl looked away . Jeongguk raised his brow and slowly approach Jihyun .

“ So .. do you want to bathe or … “ he paused and looked down on her seductively as he reached his hands out intending to pull her into a hug .

“ OK I WILL BATHE , DON’T TOUCH ME ! “ she put her hands out trying to keep a distance with the half- Jeongguk . Within a second , from seductive Jeongguk he turned into a snorting pig . Chortling at Jihyun's awkward reaction , she stood there stunned at such an unsightly laugh he have for a good looking guy .

“ I think you should go and bathe before anything happens . “ he stopped laughing and his lips thinned , trying to contain his laugh while taunting her .

“ You should really … “ he said and he start to make his way towards Jihyun with the seductive stare when she still refuse to move .

“ OK OK ! I w- will g-g-go now . “ she stumbled over her words and bolted to the bathroom with Jeongguk resumed his chortling .

 

 

Jihyun sat on the bed , leaning against the headrest and scrolling through your social media account . When suddenly Jeongguk’s phone lit up , indicating a new notification . Should I take a peek or not . For once , she felt like Jeongguk is entirely yours that day , it feels like the both have been in a relationship for long years and she have the urge to know what he’s up to . Since , the couple have yet to talk about anything beyond the marriage boundary . Not a word was mentioned about the both of their friends . Not one , so she have no idea who Jeongguk mixes with except for the other 6 guys in school . She thought he would have more friends or not acquaintances since he is known to be a ‘popular kid’ . Jihyun shook her head , hoping to get rid off the thoughts of invading into Jeongguk’s privacy but then a sinful whisper came in . How about the girls that railed in before ?  She felt her heart clenched and your stomach churned .

“ Ugh “ Jihyun groaned at the sinful whisper . With growing curiosity , she sneakily pressed the home button to his phone and it lit up again .

Unknown :

Aren’t you picking me up from the air….

The rest of the message were continued in dotted lines . , what is it ? Airport ? Her brows stitched at the message from the Unknown number . Who is this ?

Her eyes were glued on the now dark screen that you didn’t realize Jeongguk had finished bathing and now he is looking at her who blanking out so intensely on the comforter .

“ What are you looking at ? “ he came towards the shared bed while ruffling his hair , separating his soaked locks .

“ Uh . “ Jihyun flinched and instinctively slapped his phone under his pillow .

“ Nothing , I thought I saw a bed bug .. uh here “ she pointed on the comforter .

“ What ? Bedbug ? Bedbug is microscopic you nerd . “ he laughed at her rash and dumb reason . Jihyun mentally face palmed herself . Damn Jihyun , nice move .

Jeongguk sat beside Jihyun on the other side of the bed and he ran over his hand under the comforter .

“ Umm , did you see my phone ? “ he asked . Her heart made little stunned flip when he mentioned ‘phone’

“ Er , it was around here when I’m her- no it was here just now  I swear . “ she stumbled over her words . He looked down on Jihyun weird . She turned her attention away back to her phone .

“ Oh , here “ he mumbled and the sound of his phone unlocking can be heard . She snuck a peek at him through her peripheral vision and saw his brows stitched and his expression changed into a sour one .

“ Jeongguk “ she called him out . The young boy flinched and slid his phone in his pocket upon her call .

“ Yes ? “ he looked at the curious cat .

“ Nothing . “ she answered .

Jihyun were sure the unknown number was not any other stranger to him . Probably a number that he deleted before . The way his expression changed into a sour one made her curious . Who is it . Maybe his girlfriend , or his ex girlfriend . She listed a list of possibilities in her mind while mindlessly scrolling through her phone until , something struck .

‘ Jeongguk , he have someone better than you and he is probably just using you to relief his feelings for her ‘ Minah’s word ran across your mind .

Maybe it’s her .