019

" Okay "

' √√ '  two ticks , he read it .

Hanna refreshed her Kakaotalk again , but still no reply from Jeongguk even though he had seen it . She let out a sigh and leaned back in her seat . Hanna scanned her surrounding and sigh again when the sight of the still arrival hall . The shops are still open even though its close to midnight but there's barely any soul here . The staffs must be bored right now , like I do . 

Hanna sighed again . But this time it was interrupted by a hoarse voice . 

" Girls shouldn't sigh that much . It will make you age . " the hoarse voice said . Hanna was startled at the uninvited guest's greeting and thought for a second , was that an intended joke ? How should I react if it turns out to be a good looking young lad ? 

Neverthless , Hanna turned to the owner of the hoarse voice with a dead-panned face but soon her movements were immobilized upon his appearance . What Hanna thought was true , the hoarse voice belongs to a good looking young lad that's probably a year or two older than her . He flashed Hanna a smile that made her heart skipped a beat . Strange 

" Are you okay ? You look like you just saw a ghost . " the young lad said as he took a seat beside the immobilized Hanna . 

" U-uh , yeah " Hanna unconciously replied . 

" You did ?! " he exclaimed . His voice echoed in the empty arrival hall . 

Upon hearing his rather pitched voice when it's raised , Hanna break away from her dazed state and mentally punched herself for losing her 'cool' . Yes , her 'cool' . For a lady she have a large amount of pride and ego .

Throughout her growing years , her relatives , friends , anybody that knew her labelled her as the Pride Queen . Some may dislike this label as the two words itself combined seems like an indirect insult of one's personality but Hanna loves it . She may got too carried away by the title . Hanna herself is pretty , she has the brains , the looks and definitely the pride . Everybody in school admires her a lot , including girls . Girls may grew jealous of her but they can't seem to hate her . They themselves has no idea why but they guessed it was maybe because of her humble attitude that she portrays .

But truthfully , Hanna is a scary being . She's as sly as a fox , not the angel that everybody sees her as . The blanket of purity , innocence was just a shield to hide her true self so people would like her and admire her . Only Jeongguk have seen her true-self . It was a definite turn-on for Jeongguk because he claimed that she was what he have been looking for and it feels that she matches his missing puzzles , feels . Or so he thought  .

The dominant Hanna and the one that would do anything to get what she wants  . They were 'the' item throughout their school years together until Hanna was forced to follow her parents to the States . 

Hanna the Pride Queen and Jeongguk the Cold Badass . Perfect isn't it ? Both holds the looks , brains . 

" Hello ? " He waved his hand infront of Hanna . Oh , again ? 

" I-I'm sorry , I-I was j-jus "

" Did you really saw a ghost ? " He interrupted her . His eyes widened and unintentionally holds Hanna's shoulders and turned her to face him . 

" I-I .. " she froze upon his touch . Her words were caught in as the young lad unintentionally made contact with her . 

" A-ARE YOU SCARED OF GHOST ? "  Hanna burst when the thought of him being terrified of supernaturals . She chortled at the thought of it and the silence broke when her laughter grew louder . 

" Geez women . " He snickered and let go of his grip . 

" I'm Sehun by the way , nice of you to greet me with an unwomanly laughter . " Sehun leaned in his seat and sighed . 

" I'm s-sorry , it's just - " Hanna laughed again . 

" Ahn Hanna ? " he raised his brow . 

Hanna's laugh was brought to a halt when he said her name . 

" How did yo- " 

Before she could finish , he pointed down to the floor . Her eyes widened when she saw her passport that had fallen from her grasp , revealing the page where it has her particulars . The worse is the passport photo that she wished nobody would see , unfortunately the good-looking young men had seen it . 

" Nice photo ,  Ahn Hanna . " Sehun mocked and laughed his off . 

" " she snickered . 

" Oooh , you're truly fiesty . Appearance can be deceiving , " Sehun deliver his reply in a mocking tone . 

Hanna felt her self-esteem was stripped down for the first time . She has no idea what she felt at that moment , hurt , sad , angry . Hanna stood up from her seat  , grabbed her luggages and went away from Sehun . After a few steps , she heard the hoarse voice again calling for her . Hanna ignored , she's definitely a pride queen .  Just by merely a mock that was probably an intended joke , she felt hurt and it was excruciating . 

" Hanna ! " 

A grasp caught her wrist and turned her around . 

" Are you angry ? It was just a tease , I didn't know you woul- " 

" N-no , I need to go to the washroom . " Hanna interrupted and her anger ceased when Sehun apologized . 

" The luggages needs to pee too ? " He did it again . This guy have some sassy skills 

For the first time , Hanna was confused while facing a guy . Usually she would be the dominant one towards guys but infront of Sehun she felt small and fragile and shedesires something from him but she have no idea what it was . With just an apology , her spark of anger due to her hurt pride ceased . Never has it happened to any other guy that dated him or even Jeongguk , her childhood friend .