017

" Okay "

" Smile " Jeongguk bared his pearl white teeth .

" Like this " he did it again and the two couple laughed at the lad's pure wit . Who knew a badass boy is this witty . All this while beyond that mask a soft-hearted boy is waiting for somebody he could open up to . After Hanna left

pitter-pat , pitter-pat

Suddenly , light tapping can be heard on the window . Jihyun & Jeongguk turned simultaneously at the patter that caught their attention , earning different reaction from them. Jeongguk groaned and he slumped his shoulders while Jihyun heave a  sigh of comfort . Jihyun took a glance at the surrounding wood interior of the cafe .Comfy, Pefect . She inhaled the smell of freshly cut lumber wood from the burning candle that matches the interior of the cafe. She took a deep breath again as the distinct scent of the rain as it pours down on the dry , warm ground enters the cafe from the slight opening of the window . 

" You're enjoying it again " Jeongguk eyed her . Wondering her reason to her slight obsession towards the rain .

" Why rain ? I personally think a summer day with a slight breeze is more calming than a downpour . "  he took the napkin on the table and wipe it over his perfectly crafted lips . Jihyun just shrugged turning her attention back to the volumptious rain drops that creates a beat against the cafe's window pane . 

" Try listening to the beat . " she paused . Curious , Jeongguk leaned towards the window trying to hear out the beat that his wife love . He knitted his brows when he can't make out any , only splatters of rain drops can be heard . 

" You do know that I'm a dancer right ? I have submerged myself mentally in all kinds of beat but I can't make out the beat that you love so much . " he said with a slight mocking tone . But his wife's facial expression did not alter at his unintended mock , an innocent like smile plastered on her face.

" You must immerse yourself when it rains , you can literally feel the calmness in the midst of the gloomy surrounding and maybe hear the beat that I love . " her smile did not fade this time baring her perfect set of teeth . The ends of her eyes tugged into a smile too . 

" I will try , one day . For you . " Jeongguk said trying to pull off a greasy joke that she hated . 

" I don't accept greasy jokes from you , why don't you try it now ? "

" Because there's too much distraction here " Jeongguk shrugged and leaned back in his seat folding his arms across his chest . Eyeing his wife's calm composure when it rains . 

" This cafe is in a remote location and there's barely anybody here except for the baristas and us " Jihyun retorted . 

" Well , there's you for sure . Haven't I told you ? " Jeongguk paused . 

" What ? " his wife raised an eyebrow at him . 

" You are my biggest distraction . " 

" I have to definitely squeeze out the grease out of you. It's too much . " The couple let out a hearty laugh again . The baristas at the counter eyed the only couple there with jealousy . How they wish they have a relationship just like their's .  

Eversince the incident when Jeongguk save Jihyun out of her misery pit of pranks that have befallen her the two have never been closer than this . Jihyun's hatred that she kept towards him , Jeongguk manage to bury it away from her . Jeongguk's attention , care and concern that he have always wanted , Jihyun manage to give it all to him . For a moment they felt that they have found their missing jigsaw piece . 

It's a pure and innocent love , people would say . 

But a blithe relationship won't last long , for sure there would be uneven ridges along the way . It's as if the latter knows when to show up .

 

*Author's note : Hi guys I'm BACK ! Sorry for the long hiatus , i'm trying to recover from the huge writer's block . This chapter will be a short one to restart the gear of this semi-abandoned story . Enjoy :)

I have been reading the comments and it's a heart warming sight to see the anticipation , sorry that I left you guys out in the cold .

[!!] I have a question .

How did you guys stumble across "Okay" ?

Do comment down below if you guys want to x