2.

Beautiful Stranger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you and why are you following me?”

With big, round eyes, she just stared into his dark eyes; lost for words.

His grip tighten around her wrists making her winced in pain; her first ever sound she made ever since her encounter with the man before her.

“Why are you not saying anything? Who are you? Stalker? Sasaeng fan?”

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she stuttered; her dry lips.

Baekhyun was about to open his mouth to speak when his phone rang; luckily. He looked at the caller ID and sighed.

“Be thankful I’m letting you off the hook this time. If next time I catch you following me again, I’m taking you to the police. *Arasso?”

He threatened that poor, scared girl trapping between him and the wall. She could barely manage a nod.

And with that he loosens the grip, answered the call and walked away from there; leaving Soomin dumbstruck.

Soomin took a deep breath and tried to sink in everything that just happened. Truly speaking, it’s not because she’s afraid of him. She knew very well that he wasn’t that kind of person, to have that threatening tone when speaking. He’s a nice guy and outgoing; at least that’s what she could remember.

A little bit of disappointment hit her as she recalled back what just happened. Why can’t he recognize her? He even acted rough. She rubbed her burning wrist. His grip was too strong that it left red marks on her pale skin.

She shook off the negative thoughts.

It’s just probably because he’s stressed out because of the training.

She thought.

She decided to forget about it and go home. She’s too tired doing a stalker job these past few days which she planned to reveal her identity to him soon but then she got caught up red handed and it changed everything. For now, all she needed was a long good night sleep.

 

~*~

 

She was in a deep sleep when her face was greeted by the morning light. The sun shined brightly, the steaming ray shoot through the window and made a direct contact with her skin. She squinted her eyes; groaning at the same time. She wished she could stay on bed all day, sleeping but too bad, she couldn’t. Her mom would throw a fit.

Soomin and her family just got home after years of living in oversea because of her dad’s business. Her mom wanted to pay a visit to their old neighbours and handed them some souvenirs which in other words, Soomin was automatically her mom’s assistant.

She kicked the blanket that gave her warmth all night off her body. She got up, greeted the morning sun by opening the window, inhaling the morning breeze and head straight to the shower.

She matched herself with a navy, button-up shirts and a pair of jeans. She let her hair swayed perfectly by the shoulder. She likes it that way, without doing anything to it; giving her hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter