1.

Beautiful Stranger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Chanyeol-ah, I’ll be going now,” Baekhyun announced to his best friend, letting the latter knows he’s going out for a while.

“ Arasso. Don’t be late for Kyungsoo’s birthday party,” Chanyeol reminded him.

Turning back, Baekhyun answered, “ I won’t.” And with that he left their dorm, bringing along his valuable treasure.

 

~*~

 

*click*

*click*

*click*

*click*

It’s been hours since Baekhyun left home and only God knows how many time did he pressed his camera button within those hours. Yes, Baekhyun is head over heels in love with photography. It’s been his hobby ever since he was in middle school and even after he became a trainee under the famous company, SM Entertainment, he would take pictures every now and then whenever he had free times. And today would be one of those days. Whenever he and his camera reunited, nothing can stop them. He couldn’t care less what’s happening to the world. He would be so immersed that sometimes he didn’t even realized the time until one of the members would ring him and remind him about the time.

He looked at his watch.

“ What? It’s already this late?” he looked around and noticed the sky has gone darker. He started to panic since he hadn’t buy anything for Kyungsoo’s present.

Then suddenly, he got an idea.

He chuckled. “ You’ll definitely like this, Kyungsoo-ah.”

 

~*~

 

By the time he arrived at the dorm, the members were preparing for the party with decorations, snacks and most important on a birthday is a birthday cake, of course. Baekhyun went to keep his things and help the members after.

It’s already the time for presents. Kyungsoo opened every presents from each member. He got vitamins from leader Joonmyun of course, unicorn plushie from Yixing, plasters and gloves from maknae line, Sehun and Jongin, a DVD about galaxy together with 3D glasses from Kris and now it’s Baekhyun’s turn.

Kyungsoo shook the box before opening it. “ What’s this?”

“ Open it. You’ll be surprised,” Baekhyun grinned.

Kyungsoo eyed him suspiciously. He knew Baekhyun too well. That latter always played tricked on him so he had bad feeling about this. However, he continued unwrapping the present.

As he opened the box, a polaroid picture caught his eyes.

“ A picture of me!” Baekhyun announced.

Kyungsoo fake a laugh. “ Yah, what’s this?” he glared at Baekhyun.

“ What? I look good in that picture so I’m giving it to you,” Baekhyun stuck his tongue at Kyungsoo.

“ Saengil chukahae, Kyungsoo-ah~” he made a pouty lips, pretending to give a pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter